Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Conspiracy Theory

Guest Guest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hatz

• PLO

• Homer

• gsr

Top Posters In This Topic

But that is an excuse you see.

I'm not saying our idea is wrong, I'm saying it would be seen as wrong.

It would be seen as persecution against them on a religious basis.

Dude i gotta hurt Hatz' feelings... can i get some dirt? oh yeah YOU'RE not really religious and your doctrines are wrong!!!!!!!! ok!!

*basking in the moments that that has created*

I believe in instant gratification!!!

Edited by FreeZa45

If people are not "sinning" then they aren't making trouble, just think how much worse this world would be if people weren't afraid of going to hell.

As far as I remember both budaism and christianism consider sex a crime, and with no sex the human race would have finished long. Another fact is that the "governments" also believed in *insert whatever you wanty here* so they would have also been decieved. So much for that worn out theory. :sleepy:

Not being religious does not mean you will go out and kill. Sure, the people who do kill (not in the name of religion, but murder in the general sense) are generally not religious. Then again, they are not moral people either. You do not need religion to refrain from killing people. Killing your own kind is against human nature. Those who kill have lost some of their human nature...they are more like animals.

Similarly, you do not need religion to be a moral person.

The one thing that will happen without religion is....people will have more sex out of wedlock, they will have affairs and the like.

They are already doing that, even with religion forbidding them. They are the same people you see in church on a Sundays.

The way I see things....

Jews have an absolute belief that their religion is the true and only way to salvation. Likewise the Muslims, Buddists, Christians, Jehovah Witnesses etc. all believe the same.

In the end of the day with all the religions believing they are the chosen ones...you pretty much land up with a 1 in 10 chance of going to heaven in any case.

Yet all religions have striking similarities. They all believe in a superior power.

Personally, I do not believe every single word in the Bible is written by the hand of God.

Rather, many of the stories written in the Bible are folklore, handed down from generation to generation and eventually written down and placed in the book we now call the Bible.

The reason for the folklore was to teach good living, values and discipline through stories passed down from one generation to the next.

If your values in life make you feel like a good person....you are on your way to heaven already. All people have an inate feeling of right and wrong...If you cross those boundaries...you will suffer the consequences.

Religion was invented to control the masses and keep the poor from killing the rich.

Religion was invented to control the masses and keep the poor from killing the rich.

Hey Marx, when religion was 'invented' there were no rich or poor people. Okey?

• 4 months later...

Even within the christain faiths for example: the PROTESTANTS and CATHOLICS have been at war for years in NORTHERN IRELAND. I have faith in god, but I don't think the way you go about worshiping is not too important.

What went on in Northern Ireland was never about religion as such. It was mainly a case of the two groups of the have's and have not's until recent years falling along religious lines. There was no bombing or shootings over religious dogma.

A better example of inter-christian waring based on religious principles would be the Catholics and Cathars and then later during the reformation. It is really hard to find examples of christians going to war against christians over religious ideology for the last couple of hundred years.

People can't claim one unifying factor in any of the religion's, christianity included. Their "faith's" are based on the non-existant, which some of them don't consider revelant to their causes. As the edited bible they call their "word and truth" indicate's. Spirituality, whatever one's interpitation of it, is filled with check's and balance's remisent of the religious and their "belief's".

Curiously, they share some common attribute's. 1) Every religious and spirituality group both believe in life after death, in some energy form copy of themselve's or just an energy mass. 2) They both believe that energy form's exist. 2A) The religious people call them demon's, god, satan, angel's or by other name's in the same context. 2B) The spiritualist people think of them as benevolent or malevolent being's in a different state of evolution.

3) Both groups try to spread the word of their belief's. both believing it is good for all. We could quibble about the sematic's of those thing's and how they were achieved, but it's already done and gone. However they used to spread those "truth's" based on their faith's, it's how they do it now that matter's.

4) Both believe in a "divine being" that is to give both groups what they wish. Eternal "life" altered state or not.

5) Both believe their essance's, by whatever name, will be transferred intact upon their physical body's death into the next realm, however it may be percieved.

My major point on this, conclude's that the energy being's, that both catergorie's of people claim are real, are just that, "real". The horror that these being's have perpitrated upon us to make people believe as they do today is unspeakable. I believe that they copy you somehow and they use that copy as they see fit. You do not transfer, you die when your body die's. Human's are body, mind and voice only.

That these energy creature's have gotten parts of humanity to believe as they do, should be construed as the act of war from an alien specie's, that it is. Instead we live in a world of make believe that these creature's have imposed on us all and used it to weaken ourselve's against them, fighting the many wastfull battle's of our history's. They are "parasite's" whatever the different faction's of humanity call's them.

God is inside people and religion is personal to each person.

I do believe God created the man and the heavens etc.... I just dont understand how we could evolve from monkeys, we see apes and monkeys in zoo's but not once have i seen a human that looks like a monkey ie caveman... just doesnt make sense....

Every living thing has DNA every humans fingerprint is different i mean these are amazing things at the very least and only God could have made us and the world so perfect, everything in the world has a purpose in life whether its the animal kingdom or plants, everything has a cycle in life and a purpose....

I dont believe in the big bang theory, people say the earth was created by 2 giant metoerites and so on and so forth, but if that is the case who created the metoerites?

I believe the truth is hidden and the vatican and other high profiled religious sectors know the truth and have the true gospels and there meanings.

Nowadays religion is a business which is very sad. :no:

Just thought id share my 2 bobs worth.... :tu:

Cheers

BZRK

Now, I agree that a government MIGHT do that, but your reasoning is faultered. You say that they made up Christianity to "keep people in line", so there will be less killing and such. But the fact is, only 1 or 2 percent of the world's population are christians, so there is ALOT of sinning going on. If you grew up in a Christian family, you must have learned to have faith in God. They must have told you that a lot of theories would come up to tear you away from God, but you shouldn't listen to them. As for, "In God We Trust", that was started by the founding fathers who were very strict religious men. I don't care what ANYONE says about God not existing, so for all those people out there who think I'm ccrazy, just don't respond to this message saying that God was just created by man to make up for the unexplained...

I feel that organized religion, while having a pure intent for the most part, clearly operates translucently in the 'Geshtapo tactic' realm. I was raised a Mormon, but by age 15 I felt scare-tactics unnecessary in order to keep normal folks for the most part wholesome throughout life.

I've concluded in my 36 years on this planet that however unexplicable, somehow the universe creates its own cosmic equilibrium throughout mankind. Our everyday life experiences, interacts and functions according to this balance (ie: North Pole/South Pole, Positive/Negative, Proton/Electron, Male/Female... You get the point. Ever notice that there seem to be people that have a crap-storm of crumby things happen almost daily (run out of gas, IRS, fired from job... always something). Thats because they attract more crap to their lives by way of cheating or somehow 'sinning'. Good folks have good luck generally if you'll notice. This certainly isn't to say that unfortunate things dont happen to everyone whether good or bad... "Sh|t Happens" I imagine sums it up best (forgive me for using this term publicly, but we all know the term has real relevance in this world).

I feel that folks who are compelled to personify "God" into a contemplating, decision-making "Man" whom is capable of individualizing each human that exists, has ever existed and whom will ever exist is farfetched, yet I'd imagine is simultaneously healthy on an emotional level.

I feel the word 'faith' is about as transparent as the God many folks worship on a fanatic level. It is an easy word to exploit if you one is talking about spirituality with someone from another religion or who maintains disbelief in what most religions excersize (control). Yes, I said it: Shame is a method of control, and organized religion uses this trump card to keep us in line. And why shouldn't it?... My money says the world is a lot more moral because of the overplaying of that trump. Nonetheless, the word faith is meaningless unless the one we are to have faith in has PROVEN to deserve CONTINUED faith?

Why wouldn't a hardcore christian, for instance, consider the personified God to be a sadist/uncaring being when he opts NOT to save the unfortunate from calamity, loss, pain and heartache all because of their 'prayers'? Or should one set an appointment to make sure "He" isn't tending to one of the other umpteen-zillion praying people on this planet alone you need him to listen. Ahhh, I remember... Have faith (gotcha).

Being a man of science, I know there is no God. I do not need a supernatural reason for how the Earth was created, science explains it all. I do not need a special reason for how man came to be. Science explains evolution, we did not come from two humans... its easy

Being a man of science, I know there is no God. I do not need a supernatural reason for how the Earth was created, science explains it all. I do not need a special reason for how man came to be. Science explains evolution, we did not come from two humans... its easy

(Tongue in cheek).. Amen