Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

being/force inside of me

wake up now

i recently found out i am not myself.

a part of me is, the one with my name, face, identity etc. my everyday persona is the sum of all parts. it is what has developed since my physical birth into this life.

BUT

in recent years i've felt another soul or being inside of me, which is hard to explain. it is formless and does not talk to me with words. i don't sense it as something with form, more like a force or a presence as an elemental force (huge fire, earthquake, a tsunami). it is immensely powerful and old, ancient. it moves inside me as a sleeping animal and it is emotionless. its cold and wise. i sometimes get in contact with it, sometimes it is unreachable. it has its own mind and sometimes i let it "Possess" me. it watches through my eyes as through windows and sees this human world. it will survive my physical death and carry all it learns over to the other side and incarnate in someone else. it has probably lived on this earth before. it is in touch with archetypes and angels. i feel it protects me and tries to act through me. i tried to tell a close friend and he thought i sounded like a schizo.

i tried to search the web for this but came up with nothing. it is in the back of my mind observing, always.

its not a negative force, just inhuman like nature.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wake up now

• White Crane Feather

• markprice

• greggK

i recently found out i am not myself.

a part of me is, the one with my name, face, identity etc. my everyday persona is the sum of all parts. it is what has developed since my physical birth into this life.

BUT

in recent years i've felt another soul or being inside of me, which is hard to explain. it is formless and does not talk to me with words. i don't sense it as something with form, more like a force or a presence as an elemental force (huge fire, earthquake, a tsunami). it is immensely powerful and old, ancient. it moves inside me as a sleeping animal and it is emotionless. its cold and wise. i sometimes get in contact with it, sometimes it is unreachable. it has its own mind and sometimes i let it "Possess" me. it watches through my eyes as through windows and sees this human world. it will survive my physical death and carry all it learns over to the other side and incarnate in someone else. it has probably lived on this earth before. it is in touch with archetypes and angels. i feel it protects me and tries to act through me. i tried to tell a close friend and he thought i sounded like a schizo.

i tried to search the web for this but came up with nothing. it is in the back of my mind observing, always.

Actually it sounds like you need to see a medical doctor, there are lots of things that can cause this feeling so get the medical reasons out of the way first.

I agree with Hatch. You should probably see a doctor...just to make sure everything is okay.

I agree. See a doctor.

If you rule out all mental and physical problems, then we can start talking here, I think.

If you tell a doctor exactly what you told us, I'm sure he could run with it.

Thinking there is another entity inside you and that you/it communicates with angels and the like... That would be a start.

Best of luck.

At my web site I refer to this presence as our energetic essence or spiritual soul. It is the constant awareness that travels with us from lifetime to lifetime. I and others refer to this energy as the higher self.

Speaking with this presence can be like having a conversation with God. That is because there is wisdom and love that transcends human concepts associated with those words. That part of you is your divine essence.

John

I and others refer to this energy as the higher self.

Speaking with this presence can be like having a conversation with God. That is because there is wisdom and love that transcends human concepts associated with those words. That part of you is your divine essence.

John

Thats what I think as well. But if you told a doctor about your higher self they would most likely write you a prescription because they either haven't heard of it or believe in it.

Which in the end makes you wonder... who is really sane or in need of help, the so called doctor or the so called patient?

A person can feel that he does not function in life for this, and seek the help of a doctor. The doctor might want to help, in the way he knows.

what would be my complaint? i don't see what a doctor could say about it.

A doctor could say if something is wrong with your brain. If there are any neurological issues at hand. Its just good to check out.

A doctor could say if something is wrong with your brain. If there are any neurological issues at hand. Its just good to check out.

Is it me? Or do alot people on this board have a fear of getting checked out by a doctor. Heck, I love my doc. I would want to rule out things.

what would be my complaint? i don't see what a doctor could say about it.

You mentioned that you had spoken to somebody else about it.

i tried to tell a close friend and he thought i sounded like a schizo.

"I am experiencing some feelings and thoughts that caused my friend to express concern."

But if you told a doctor about your higher self they would most likely write you a prescription because they either haven't heard of it or believe in it.

It is fairly easy to find a mental health professional with just about any view on spiritual subjects.

You may wish to say that you want a provider who is open to a "Religious and Spiritual Problems" (DSM-IV V62.89, searchable) resolution of your symptoms. If the person you're speaking with isn't open to that, then the odds are good that they know a colleague who is.

You really don't want the medical or therapeutic advice you will get on this or any other web forum.

I still think this man needs to see a medical doctor, I suspect he's got a hormonal imbalance going on. Hell, he could have a brain tumor! There are many medical things that could cause this type of feeling! No one wants to be crazy and I don't think he is, crazies don't ask for help!!! He's looking for answers and I can't imagine anyone that could help him more than a medical doctor to rule out anything physical first then think about a mental problem which I really really doubt! Like I said, crazy people don't think they are crazy and they DO NOT ASK for help and he did. Give him some credit here, he took a chance that everyone would think he was crazy when he posted. It could very well be what John said also but get the medical reasons out of the way first.

Wake Up Now,

Just tell the doctor that your not feeling like yourself, like your personality is different somehow. Just ask him to check your CBC and hormone levels, that will give him a direction and if anything is wrong there will be a sign of it in there. It coud be as easy as your thyroid being off or your pituitary gland malfunctioning. Most times it's a pill once a day. Not mind altering drugs. Don't be scared, he will help you at least to rule it out.

Let us know what happens, we are all worried about you.

Hatch.

You should go see a doctor. What you are experiencing is a normal psychological...hiccup.

This is nothing special, nothing new, doctors deal with this on a daily basis. However you do need psychological help. It is likely you have latched onto this belief and persona. It is obviously causing you mental distress and medical help is the best option.

i don't have a complaint to any doctor and i saw a psychologist for a few years, involving anxiety issues. in the end i read up on it and i became more knowledgeable about the subject than the doc. instead of paying some stranger to hear my woes & thoughts i looked into myself and listened to the "hunch" or "gut feeling". eventually it developed into a strong intuition and now its taking a personalized shape. it is a sense that this is all just a layer of reality and we/I are unreal too, to another degree. i have learned a lot about life and i feel i have lived before. this is a culmination of many life times of suffering and learning and i am getting closer to getting rid of suffering, as they say.

it is the goal of all occult & mystic traditions, in the end. learning is the only true job you have to do and the more you learn the more you wanna do it. finding your true self is the only real thing worth doing as a human. i am getting very close, i feel.

i don't have a complaint to any doctor and i saw a psychologist for a few years, involving anxiety issues. in the end i read up on it and i became more knowledgeable about the subject than the doc. instead of paying some stranger to hear my woes & thoughts i looked into myself and listened to the "hunch" or "gut feeling". eventually it developed into a strong intuition and now its taking a personalized shape. it is a sense that this is all just a layer of reality and we/I are unreal too, to another degree. i have learned a lot about life and i feel i have lived before. this is a culmination of many life times of suffering and learning and i am getting closer to getting rid of suffering, as they say.

it is the goal of all occult & mystic traditions, in the end. learning is the only true job you have to do and the more you learn the more you wanna do it. finding your true self is the only real thing worth doing as a human. i am getting very close, i feel.

Yes I understand, doctors have seen this type of thing countless times. Just as hundreds of people believe they are all the reincarnation of the same famous historic persons like Napoleon.

If you read your posts back, it is obvious you have looked for an answers to your gut feeling and a manifestation has occurred, as it would because you are wishing it to. There is nothing magical, ancient or special about it. you are just feeling that way. It is called a delusion and can lead to hurting people who want to live their life in peace.

Losing your grip on reality is the beginning of a severe mental problem. You keep regressing to myths, occult. Maybe you should take up buddhism, that is a positive and REAL religion which teachs you to use the energy you hold in your body for enlightenment.

If you feel you can't control your mental problem, then streer it positively in the right direction.

and never forget, there is no ancient force inside you, it is a force of your brain. Your selfconcious is manifesting this problem. Do not lose a grip of REALITY. The real TRUTH.

Do you think the psychologist could have implanted these ideas into your mind?

Do you think the psychologist could have implanted these ideas into your mind?

not really as i wasn't contemplating these things back then. she suggested i go take up psychology at a university as i have an ability to see through people easily.

Hi All :). I would just like to point a couple of things out as observations of this conversation:-

1. I agree that seeing a doctor first just to make sure it's nothing serious is the best first course of action as to say anything different would be foolish and irresponsible.

2. To those comments re anxiety and stress caused by this phenomena/condition, he actually expressed it causing a sense of calm and goodness more so than anything else.

3. If he seems defensive and unwilling to cooperate with narrowminded views it's probably because he came to a website called "Unexplained Mysteries" and that's exactly what it is, with all sorts of colourful people, events, views and experiences-I understand the need for skeptics to balance things out, but still....

PS: My personal belief is that information itself never perishes and is simply transformed which in fact fits in with one of Newton's most famous laws of physics. Could maybe be information contained in our electromagnetic fields which is connected with our brain and vice versa....dunno, just brainstorming here lol

Int eresting there are definetely two possibilities here ,the first and the one I'm sure you'll be more receptive to is that there may be a greater spritual prescence within you , for that instance I would say go to see a commercial psychic face to face I'm sure someone on here will be able to direct you to someone reputable ,

that said ,the people you may have felt were giving disparaging remarks are displaying natural human empathic responses I.E. you hurt/or are confused, instead of attempting to give you my prior advise and leaving it at that they offered the response they gave just in case you were suffering from possesion complex in the early stages . Myself I say do both these things if the doc doesn't think your in trouble thats one worry gone, but it is important to find out possesion complex is a rare disorder and it usually culminates in violence towards yourself or someone else

finally as you may have guessed I'm not empathic ,I was when I was younger but there was an ...incident and I'm not ,well I'm different from that now, But In the sake of Karma I do hope you find it is a emerging psychic/spirit ascending . Let us know how it goes

It is fairly easy to find a mental health professional with just about any view on spiritual subjects.

You may wish to say that you want a provider who is open to a "Religious and Spiritual Problems" (DSM-IV V62.89, searchable) resolution of your symptoms. If the person you're speaking with isn't open to that, then the odds are good that they know a colleague who is.

Yes that might be a good idea. :)

It makes me wonder what an atheist doctor would think(or prescribe)if they witnessed someone speaking in tongues because of the Holy Spirit(higher self). So you go see a Christian doctor about it and they understand but if you go to an atheist doctor they send you to a psychiatrist? lol

(and no I dont speak in tongues) :innocent:

You most likely are. That true self does have the wisdom and the understanding that can help you the most.

sounds really negative and close minded.

It sounds logical. Its common sense.