Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

being/force inside of me

wake up now

I'd like to clear up a few things: I didn't come here to argue with trolls but to look for people who've had similar experiences.

I have had similar experiences. I even have a discussion thread about Spiritual Deception.

My understanding is that life is about love. If you can see the love in your experiences, you are on the right track.

John

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wake up now

• White Crane Feather

• markprice

• greggK

Well hell, I'm going to see a doctor, because if he is crazy I'm an absoltuee nut case. I'm not even kidding. My experiences are much more extreme than that, yet I manage to run a business, take care of my kids, love my wife.

Let's do an experiment. I'll spend a few hundred bucks go to a psycologist..., tell him/her about everything and we will see what kind of dope they give me, and how many things he/she says to me to make sure I return.

If you get a good one they will listen, then tell you that while they cant explain your experiences, you seem well grounded in reality and highly functional.

If you get an honest one they will tell you that they get many people come to them concerned for their sanity, with similar stories and experiences.

And unless there is an indicator of a chemical/ organic cause, or unless your behaviour endangers you or others, or makes you non functional, they will just say, "you're fine and normal" and tell you to get on with life and be thankful you are so healthy.

And you will be able to go away happy, and able to snub your nose at all those people who say "you're crazy man" with the response, "actually i am certifiably sane and healthy"

At least that was my experience, but then im protected by the physical presence of angels and god; who dwells within me and all around me. Protected even from psychologists and psychiatrists :devil:

Of course top quality health care in australia is basically free, unless you want to pay extra to choose your own hospital or doctor, and in the country thats pointless coz you dont get a choice of either.

Edited by Mr Walker

Well said. That is actually exactly what was said to me when I went for with what I thought was ADD. She was one of the good ones. I was already sucessful and I had already created dozens copeing mechanisms, so there was nothing she could help me with. I was younger then I was sick of loosing keys and wallet ;)

Edited by Seeker79

I'd like to clear up a few things: I didn't come here to argue with trolls but to look for people who've had similar experiences.

Okay, I'll tell one: I was out under the stars in my sleeping bag getting oriented to the constellations, when I noticed the darkness between the stars. There were so many stars at high altitude that the darkness did not seem natural because the light from so many visible stars normally fused into solid starlight...then it moved. The darkness between the stars began to drop towards me. Okay, that's interesting...but it did not stop when it reached me; the darkness flowed over my eyes like cool black ink. But it didn't stop there either; as I felt the soothing power of this darkness, something I never could have imagined began to occur: it began to think with my brain. I was still conscious enough to feel it using NOT my mind but my actual brain to form its thoughts.

This is the psychic abilities portion of this forum, and in no way was that event in any way my own ability.

Okay, I'll tell one: I was out under the stars in my sleeping bag getting oriented to the constellations, when I noticed the darkness between the stars. There were so many stars at high altitude that the darkness did not seem natural because the light from so many visible stars normally fused into solid starlight...then it moved. The darkness between the stars began to drop towards me. Okay, that's interesting...but it did not stop when it reached me; the darkness flowed over my eyes like cool black ink. But it didn't stop there either; as I felt the soothing power of this darkness, something I never could have imagined began to occur: it began to think with my brain. I was still conscious enough to feel it using NOT my mind but my actual brain to form its thoughts.

This is the psychic abilities portion of this forum, and in no way was that event in any way my own ability.

Very interesting.

Do you remember the thought?

How can you distinguish between it using your mind and your brain?

*snip*

Edit: The OP's view is welcome to be discussed here. If you are going to add to the discussion make it constructive rather than not.

Edited by SupeRgirl
non constructive post removed

Very interesting.

Do you remember the thought?

How can you distinguish between it using your mind and your brain?

That was the thought: it's starting to think with my brain while my mind remained unaffected. Sort of like if you did a drug then observed it begin to work on your brain, but instead of working on the brain like a drug it was more like working with the brain--like the driver of a car, and I was pushed to the back seat (the engine being the brain).

Edited by SupeRgirl
Updating quote

*snip*

Edit: The OP's view is welcome to be discussed here. If you are going to add to the discussion make it constructive rather than not.

don't remember exactly what i posted here, but i will apologize for breaking the rules.

don't remember exactly what i posted here, but i will apologize for breaking the rules.

I remember.

further clarification of the attempted explanation I posted above: mentioning a drug could confuse the issue because the experience was not like a drug. More like this: if someone moved your hand by reaching out and pushing your arm, it would not be the same as someone suggesting you move your hand under hypnosis. I've never been hypnotised, but it might be kind of like that; except I actually felt the physical brain fusion that is hard to describe. It did not last for long though; more of a demonstration of how easily possession could occur.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were rich I eould buy it. That guy could sell if for serious cash. :)

Buckskin. Only use road kill though.

I'd like to start another one but I don't know what sort of canvas should I use.

Make a tattoo. That would be cool.

• 4 months later...

I used to be like that too, sort of. I started wondering why I had hands and it was strange to feel that way and I knew it wasn't me but it's gone now. You could try looking this up in your local library.

I have had a similar experience as you wake up, but mine doesn't seem very nice at all. Like if I see someone suffering I feel bad for them, but in the back of my mind I can feel something, that is hateful towards them. One time at the local mall, there was a lot of kids playing in their play area, and I heard something say stupid apes, or something along those lines, this happened a couple of years ago. The only difference that I have noticed between yours and mine, is that it has come out, not just being the silent observer. On new years eve 3 ago, I was hanging out at a friends house, when one of the guys there angered me, and the last thing I remember was walking into the bathroom and telling myself to calm down, and when I asked everyone about what had happened that night, they told me I had changed. They said that my voice had dropped like 6 octaves, and I already have a deep voice, but they said it was almost like growling it was so low. They had also told me that I spoke differently than they have ever heard me do as in using words and phrases I wouldn't normally ever say, and that I was trying to tear the guys throat out with my teeth. Also I apparently through him across the living room after I got a hold of him (same guy that angered me). I don't know what caused this but it worried me for quite some time. After that happened the thing that seems to be inside of me, went back to just hating people in general. And before anyone starts saying I need to see a shrink, doctor, or psychic, I already have and they said they didn't notice anything wrong with me, the psychic just told me something was clouding my aura and she couldn't get a good reading on me.