Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Agent K

Mysterious scarring on my back

54 posts in this topic

RJ berger
1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

See as a swear word and still there was no need for name calling another member. 

Well I mean he just regurgitated the information I posted so his comment was pointless 

SirGarnish

I hate to be one of those people but I too have these mysterious scars. I have have them ever since I started high school because the way I first found out about them was in the PE changing rooms people pointed them out and questioned me about being abused.

I'm not here for a diagnosis like everybody else seems to be. Ive lived with them for 5 or so years now and they have caused me no problem besides I can feel them pulsating maybe? Its a unqiue feeling.

They have began to fade anyway however they are still noticble and I have much more than 3 however they are all paralel. Every single one goes from left to right and they are all relatively the same size.

I only came here to communicate with other people with this trait :) also feel free to AMA.

Todd Holmes

I know this is old but I have the same exact thing. It is 3 purple streaks on my lower back that are in serious pain. People say it's stretch marks but strech marks don't hurt very bad. I'm not sure why we have this or what to do but if anyone has any info on this topic plz help. 

SecretSanta
2 hours ago, Todd Holmes said:

I know this is old but I have the same exact thing. It is 3 purple streaks on my lower back that are in serious pain. People say it's stretch marks but strech marks don't hurt very bad. I'm not sure why we have this or what to do but if anyone has any info on this topic plz help. 

I would suggest you speak to your doctor about this but I did find this bit of info...

https://stretchsmark.com/stretch-marks-information/painful-stretch-marks/

“Stretch marks are painful because they are formed by the stretching of skin. Just imagine your skin being pulled as if it was being pinched, it is definitely going to hurt.”