Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schoolgirl with magnetic hands

Still Waters

A Serbian schoolgirl has amazed medics with her astonishing magnetic hands.

Ten-year-old Jelena Momcilov has been picking up cutlery, coins and even metal furniture by just touching them at her family home in Zeljusa, since she first discovered her powers five years ago.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eldorado

• nohands

• Belial

• embarrasment

Ummm, that is a plastic brush...nothing to do with magnetism at that point...lay off the sweets and go wash your hands and you will be good as new...

Ten-year-old Jelena Momcilov has been picking up cutlery, coins and even metal furniture by just touching them at her family home in Zeljusa, since she first discovered her powers five years ago.

A 10 year old girl picking up metal furniture? Doesnt really sound real to me. And if her "bio-magnetisme" was really strong enough to lift something like metal furniture, that would mean its a really strong magnetism, so then how can she put down the smaller metal objects? She wouldnt be able to put down her spoon after eating cereal for breakfast... lol

She's 10, and obviously not that large. She'd go flying and stick to any car that drove by.

(giggle)

She's 10, and obviously not that large. She'd go flying and stick to any car that drove by.

(giggle)

Lol that's mean, but so funny! XD

I can see the attraction in being magnetic, but I wouldn't like to be stuck with it for life. Poor lass.

She probably just has sticky skin, like every single other person who has claimed this. Coins can't be picked up by magnets either, at least not US coins.

(giggle)

Why do I picture this girl hanging out with Wile E. Coyote?

She probably just has sticky skin, like every single other person who has claimed this. Coins can't be picked up by magnets either, at least not US coins.

I've never seen any coins sticking to a magnet either, but have seen plenty of chocolate coins sticking to fingers.

mmm

There's another family in India (I think) where the father and his sons can do this all over their body. Apparently it's attributed to small pores and smooth skin so it creates suction or something

Maybe when she's older, if the story is legit, she'll learn to mentally control her ability and push/pull metallic objects to her. How cool would that be? Wonder if it works with all types of metals. :D

Edited by SpiderCyde

• 2 months later...