Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Hitler die in 1945 ?

UM-Bot

If we just speculate that Adolph and Eva did escape from Berlin after the war, and we know that no one saw or heard anything of them ever again, would this be such a terrible thing? The war was lost and won anyways.

Here's a good video I found about Nazi War Criminals:

And Hitler's Escape:

Thanks mrs Stump

I have these episodes of MysteryQuest on DVD, very interesting episodes indeed....

Sadly they don't reveal a lot of new informations...Still, they are very fun to watch.

and Welcome to UM.

Well in anycase, he is dead now, unless he is what 110 (at least) and still a threat?

Mark

121 markdohle.

In 1945, Hitler was a very, very sick man. I doubt he'd have had the health to make an escape attempt, even if he'd wanted to.

Edited by ealdwita

yeah i think he died. what reason did he have to escape. a man that power-hungry? to a life of nothing? what happend to the bodys of him and his wife is a diffrent story...i dont think it was the ones found, and claimed to be hitlers and eva brauns....

I would say yes he definitely died, he would have been too proud to have carried on, he would have believed that he would be better of dead. I would imagine so anyway.

William B Stoecker: We are told that the Allies defeated Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Imperial Japan in 1945 to bring freedom to millions of people…but the actual result was the spread of communist tyranny to Eastern Europe, North Korea, and, ultimately, China. I have written elsewhere, as have others, of the evidence that the major wars of the twentieth century were essentially rigged by a global elite, and that this elite is behind both communism and fascism (including its German variant, nazism) and that all of these supposedly different varieties of tyranny are essentially the same thing. Underneath the phony rhetoric that is the true "opiate of the masses," communism is really fascism. We are also told that the Allies, principally at the Nuremberg trials, meted out justice to the enemy war criminals. And we are told that Hitler committed suicide in his Fuehrer Bunker on April 30, 1945…Walpurgisnacht, or the witches' Sabbath. But how much of this is true? Is it possible that Hitler and other top German leaders escaped? Is it possible that the Allies deliberately allowed them to escape? We know for certain that a great many German and Japanese war criminals did in fact escape justice, and such authors as Jim Marrs and Dennis Cuddy have presented evidence that, via the collusion of such prominent people as the Dulles brothers…Allen and John Foster…there may be a kind of "Fourth Reich," with "ex" Nazis having great wealth and wielding great influence over governments around the world, including the United States government.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

honestly!!!!.....if he had escaped.......he would have spent the remainder of his life.....very sad and lonely.......oh!!!...and broke.........

I am pretty confident that he did. I do understand why back in those days there were those who cherished the dream of finding him hiding somewhere and dragging him to justice ala Eichmann, but I'd put that down to wishful thinking, personally. Of course, in the complete chaos that was Berlin in May 1945 who can say with absolute certainty just what did or didn't happen, but I can't imagine that Hitler would ever have allowed himself to live in hiding or be captured by the Red Army especially.

yeah i think he died. what reason did he have to escape. a man that power-hungry? to a life of nothing? what happend to the bodys of him and his wife is a diffrent story...i dont think it was the ones found, and claimed to be hitlers and eva brauns....

honestly!!!!.....if he had escaped.......he would have spent the remainder of his life.....very sad and lonely.......oh!!!...and broke.........

I am pretty confident that he did. I do understand why back in those days there were those who cherished the dream of finding him hiding somewhere and dragging him to justice ala Eichmann, but I'd put that down to wishful thinking, personally. Of course, in the complete chaos that was Berlin in May 1945 who can say with absolute certainty just what did or didn't happen, but I can't imagine that Hitler would ever have allowed himself to live in hiding or be captured by the Red Army especially.

Well, I personally think he did in fact kill himself. Most of his fellow top-nazis killed themselves, eachother and their kids in the end, because their third reich had failed and they did not want to continue living with that dream smashed, nor should their children have to live in such a world. That was their point of view anyway.

As for Hitler not wanting to escape, well, there were plenty of Nazis who did flee. Mengele did, for example. And he was even more of a stark raving lunatic than most of the others. He had very high thoughts about himself, yet he ended his days in a dirty little cabin in Argentina, penniless and alone, apparently. So who can say for certain? The persistance of life could have driven him to escape. It wouldn't have been outside the realm of possibility that he had some kind of stand-in for such an occasion.

In conclusion of this post, I am posting a pic I saw the other day, which I naturally came to think of when I read this thread, so enjoy and please take the B word with good humour :P

Hitler_still_alive.jpg

Mengele was bliming crazy...he should have breathed his last in a little cabin, with some of his victems let loose on him.

i hope what he did haunted him for the rest of his life!

and lol, hitler would be a bit older, if not even deadder these days! lmfao! :rofl:

Edited by Silentwolf

Mengele was bliming crazy...he should have breathed his last in a little cabin, with some of his victems let loose on him.

i hope what he did haunted him for the rest of his life!

and lol, hitler would be a bit older, if not even deadder these days! lmfao! :rofl:

Well, Mengele was excluded from the highest honor a Nazi could have, to prove a clean aryan lineage. There was a suspicion that his wifes grandfather might possibly have been a jew, because they had no info on him, so he was barred from joining the aryan club, so to say. Which was always a thorn in his side.

He died alone with the third reich broken, watching germany get back on its feet without the ideologies he subscribed to, having to live in a south american country while having his views on the people there, yeah I'd say he was humiliated quite substantially, but it would be nice if he could be made to feel some of the horrific stuff he did to other people, because there really is a reason why he is called the Angel of Death, that morbid lunatic that he was. The world is better off without him, and anyone like him, regardless of what he may or may not have contributed to science.

i don't think it matters any more if he died in 1945 he is dead now. as for the elite and the allies freeing the world. Russia although included in the over all group of allies, was not an ally. the allies all fall under one commander Eisenhower.

I agree with these two. Hitler was too full of himself to stay quiet. Had he survived he simply would have tried to gain power in another country. Probably one of the victors. Either The US or the Soviet Union, albeit not Direct power. He would have used puppets until he essentially was in

complete control. And like Explosivo said, The Israeli's would have found him if he had survived

Where do you think obama came from?? Only the lizard that was hitler could persuade a country to vote a black man as president.

No he did not die. I remember when I was fourth grade looking at a picture of Hitler told my history teacher that he was not dead. She ignored me, but then I raised my hand and said it was a lie, I was only a kid and I was saying it because I didn't believe the picture for some reason. She then got aggitated with me, and once the bell had rung told me to stay after class..I was normally not ever in trouble. She said it was rude to backtalk the teacher and make up my own facts..ect ect. I will never forget that day...but even after all these years my history teacher didn't scare me into changing my beliefs..in that he didn't kill himself..and ya...that's never going to change in my mind.

With the others though..if he was alive today he'd be 112..I think it is now..anyways probably dead and no threat haha

Edited by puridalan

Where do you think obama came from?? Only the lizard that was hitler could persuade a country to vote a black man as president.

so is it Obama, or black men in general you have an issue with ????

nice.......... :no::no::no:

so is it Obama, or black men in general you have an issue with ????

nice.......... :no::no::no:

Seems to be a poor trolling attempt imho. Suggesting that Hitler did survive is already out of the accepted public view, let alone him getting someone black sworn in as president in america. It's so ridiculous it has to be trolling. Well either trolling or a psychotic lunatic a là Timothy McVeigh in the making.