Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i think i video taped an EVP

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

So, like about a month ago or so we had a house party, everyone got drunk, my aunt hates being recorded when she's drunk cus its emberassing The next day, so me and my little cusins decided to do just that! harhar! we saw this video a few times for laughs, never really pay attention to the sounds, and as of this time i had seen the vid enough times to not care to see the ending. I was going to turn off my cam when i hear "sshh. mi amor" translated: "sshh my love" in a whisper sound. And i asked my cusin did u hear tht? it just didnt go with the rest of the scene. So i rewinded it and she could also hear it, soon the whole family heard it, it was creepy so i decided to hear more and noticed close to the end u can hear the same voice in english saying "pick up" or something sounding alot like it. So my question is: is their any sort of way to listen to it and find out if maybe all our voices togeher, since it was a party, maybe all our screamings and laughter made those sounds? is there a way to tell wether it was a human voice or not? we checked and at the time the voice is heard my little cusin was talking,couldnt have been him, and his sis is just in the cam cudnt be her, and i was the one holding the cam, i was singing, i've thought maybe it was me, but im sure it wasn't why would i say that? it woulndt even make sense at that time and with everything going on. and after i sing it just goes in and says that. it was creepy couldt sleep alone after listening to it. is there any place i can go to or anyone who can listen to it to let me know though? my aunt told me to delete it,but i thought it was too cool lol i was even going to ask around my house if anyone died there, but she is extremely religious and didnt let me, but if it was a ghhost or w.e i'd think it was a nice one because ive never felt afraid or anyhting strange in this home. so let me know, anyone yes? also how do you upload the vid in here? so i can put it up.

Edited by Lost Souls

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

• Agent. Mulder

• Melamity

• Moonie2012

Upload the vid to youtube if possible so we can hear.

What type of cam did you use?

ill go do it right now. its a nikon coolpix everyhting looks clear. should you hear for it? or should i tell you the seconds to listen for it?

Edited by Lost Souls

Do both if you can. Just to we can listen, although, were gonna be biased since we already were told what was apparently being heard.

yeah i know, but it sounds spanish so idk tht many people would actually catch that. the last part was in english though hmm..30% on youtube, wow youtube takes long havent uploaded anything in years lol

so wht u think?

Im in class, and my philosophy prof. doesnt think this is related. SO, i shall listening in 30min on break.

Yes I can definitely hear both times. It also sounds as though its on a different sound "level" if that makes any sense?

yeah i noticed that on windows media player, i messing with the sound effects to check the difference, specialy when u make it sound slow motion

There's so much other noise, craziness, and people running around going on in that vid it's impossible to say that the EVP isn't something normal.

Well for one, you camera isnt really equiped for great sound, so you hear a lot of muffled sounds. Thats really what im hearing around those two parts. No actually words, but more static. Basically, if the cams little mic was trying to bring in too many sounds at those times.

IMO, no evp. But then again, i dont buy the EVPs to begin with.

damit hope someone who undesrtands or speaks spanish comes in hears it lol i know it must be hard if u dont even know whats to hear for

damit hope someone who undesrtands or speaks spanish comes in hears it lol i know it must be hard if u dont even know whats to hear for

Lost Souls. I Live in Madrid, Spain and speak Spanish. I have listened to your youTube video once but was unable to distinguish any EVP-like messages as there is so much confused background noise. However, I am in a public Intenet outlet and it is difficult to concentrate on faint sounds and I am about to sign off. I saw your message only minutes ago, at 7:15 p.m. Saturday, Madrid time. I'll try to get back to it and will let you know.

i was hoping someone could refer me to a place to go or someone where they could check the voice, i want to make sure it is or is nt humsn, because if it wasnt anyone of us i want an explanantion of what it was, now its been there for a while and ive made nothing of it, i could just forget it and keep the vid as a short memory and just ignore i ever heard it.

The explanation, IMO, is what i said earlier. A LOT, of sound, all trying to be absorbed and taken in from one small mic on the cam. It usually causes issues.

i speak spanish, and i can say that, although my perception was contaminated by the original post, i can certainly hear "mi amor" very clearly.

what this means however, i dunno. looks like you guys had one hell of a party, though.

I cant hear it! Can anyone tell me the time at which it appears in the video?

sorry, i just hear what agent mulder said. too much nose for such a tiny mic :( but it does seem like "mi amor", although if i didn't know what i was listening for, i would just hear "whooosh whooosh".

I cant hear it! Can anyone tell me the time at which it appears in the video?

Infact ignore me, OP pointed it out when she posted the video, silly me!

Well for one, you camera isnt really equiped for great sound, so you hear a lot of muffled sounds. Thats really what im hearing around those two parts. No actually words, but more static. Basically, if the cams little mic was trying to bring in too many sounds at those times.

IMO, no evp. But then again, i dont buy the EVPs to begin with.

I agree, this is what it sounded like to me as well.