Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feelings toward the greys

wardrich

I'm confused... am I supposed to ph33r them and Duke Nukem their asses? Or are they not hostile? or is it a mix of both? I've always felt that abductions are nothing more that to study us like we study nature. Maybe I'm wrong *pulls out devistator*

-Richard-

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• BurnSide

• wardrich

• Pyrothius

Top Posters In This Topic

i say they're terrorists and they are part of the axis of evil tongue.gif

I think their purpose here is malevolent and they definitely don’t have the numbers to do what they want, but attacking one would probably be a bad idea.

Edited by Miang

whoops. Sorry. I just have one last question: When did they get the official colour of Grey? I thought Disney had them green wink2.gif

and as for YOU Miang: Serial Experiments Lain is by far my favouritest anime EVER. -w00t-

-Richard-

To me its "If the Greys come within a 5 miles of me with there Ass Probes, Give them hell. If there is no Ass Probes, give them a hug and save the ammo for next time".

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

Media, wardwich. You know, the people who made up Aliens in the first place, also decided that they're most likely grey, so people started calling them greys.

I have never had any feeling of hostility from them, or malevolence. On the other hand, I do not get a feeling of kindness or generosity either. It is a lot like I feel towards, say, a fish: I do not hate the fish, I just don't particularly care if how it feels.

Pretty much. It's kinda like a human scientist's feelings towards a lab rat: thankful for the info it provides, but totally uncaring about the animal itself.

A neuteral feeling then.

You neutered one of them? You shouldn't go around feeling the greys, at least not without their permission.

And what do you feel exactly? They aren't described as having genitalia. Oh right the neutered thing... wink2.gif

How do you suppose Greys DO IT?

Cause it's true, for being so naked, they've never been described as having stuff for, you know, stuff.

That.. but.. but then they would... nope. No i'm not gonna THINK that let alone post it.

Man, what a boring existance.

Yeah, i know, but, well, nope. No.

Edited by BurnSide

Come on, first they start out with some chit-chat, maybe light some candles......

i say they're terrorists and they are part of the axis of evil tongue.gif

good god.. Its to late Idios De Bushios has been introduced into um.. someone here had physical contact with President bush and didnt listen to moes quarintine procedure... (perhaps asking them to stand on there head while he slowly cooked them alive was to much??)Now the disease is slowly spreading among us... clearly it has already reached dowdy.. whos next? it could be anyone of us... this brain disease that acts as a frontal lobotomy is worse than sars, im afraid... *cuddles rocket launcher*