Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grim Reaper

Belial

According to legend hes always been seen as a sullen skull faced entity, i have proof to the opposite.

post-49356-017005600 1284888903_thumb.jp :w00t:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belial

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• zombeikiller

• Roselynne

According to legend hes always been seen as a sullen skull faced entity, i have proof to the opposite.

the_hogfather.jpg

I wouldn't call that "sullen".

Seems to me he would have to enjoy his job. Who else gets to wear a cool cloak and carry around a dangerous sickle?

Seems to me he would have to enjoy his job. Who else gets to wear a cool cloak and carry around a dangerous sickle?

and every so often you get to pretend to be Santa. Or pally about with your mates War, Famine and Pestence (and Bob).

The Grim Reaper...its relevant in Mexico where people pray to it, only they call it, "La Muerte." Which means, "The Death." It is thought be the Angel of Death and people dedicate figures to it and do offerings as well. That stuff scares the crap out of me. I've had a dream where it was pulling me out of my body(if that makes sense)and taking me Lord knows where? I called out to Jesus and it let me go and I woke up. Yes, I am traumatized...=(

Oh, any version will do. As long as it is made of bones, ccontroled in someway to make itseem alive, a black cloak,sskeleton face, hands, or any part that might show turn out the lights, put the trick-ot-trest bowl near and let the sickle fall where it may. :devil:

Edited by Graveyard Hound

sho us the proof! if u so do have it i would like to see this proof.

death is just a figment of my imagination. but then aging death is that has no true name. which is called a shenigame in japan nd in other i don't know. bt if all of these places have such storys of death. then death can be beaten. we must kill death itself to live on. mawhahahahahahhahahahha. LOL

sho us the proof! if u so do have it i would like to see this proof.

death is just a figment of my imagination. but then aging death is that has no true name. which is called a shenigame in japan nd in other i don't know. bt if all of these places have such storys of death. then death can be beaten. we must kill death itself to live on. mawhahahahahahhahahahha. LOL

To much coffee floating around your house i think :w00t:

The proofs in the picture posted with original post :)

To much coffee floating around your house i think :w00t:

The proofs in the picture posted with original post :)

iput the wrong time line in my profile. sorry.

• 2 months later...

Actually Death looks like this:

Death%20lineart2.jpg

Yay Sandman's sister - she's my favourite Death ^^^

Yay Sandman's sister - she's my favourite Death ^^^

Yay! Somebody else!

• 1 year later...

Right on! I believe I've seen him around. :tu:

- T

• 2 months later...