Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retired Military Personnel To Confirm UFO

Still Waters

Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites. While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby.

On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. , six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will reveal their own dramatic experiences involving UFOs at nuclear weapons sites. One of them, former Minuteman missile launch officer Robert Salas, is co-hosting the event with me. We hope to draw worldwide media attention to this vital issue by presenting the testimony of highly-credible individuals who witnessed extraordinary encounters which have officially been kept secret for decades.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• psyche101

• booNyzarC

• Drunkenparrot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well time will tell i guess, bet nobody in any official position back them up,

I wonder if the conference will be aired on tv? I'd love to be able to see it live for myself as I find this very interesting.

Also if Aliens are looking at our nukes, are they doing it (as some say) so that they can shut them down and save the planet in case we get stupid and use them? -OR- Are they checking out our BEST weapons that we have available to see if they can be disabled in the event that the Aliens themselves are planning an invasion? I mean, why invade and take over a planet that has the ability to defend its self even at it's own destruction?

Its not the nuke they allegedly shut down...its the actual missile itself. What would be more convincing is a missile found with its warhead neutralised...as in completely decayed.

All accounts I've heard of describe UFOs hanging around nuclear missiles and then they start to malfunction. Obviously this removes the sophisticated guidance mechanisms and the missile itself, however we can still drop nukes from aircraft or as shells fired from tanks, they would still detonate. Also, any organic being would be susceptible to biological weapons, especially nerve agents. Failing that, there is always napalm.

Also, any organic being would be susceptible to biological weapons, especially nerve agents. Failing that, there is always napalm.

Organic as we know it is completely relative..

~For the sake of argument I am going to pretend everything I have heard about these events is true

If any extraterrestrial species is capable of shutting down electronic machines, including nuclear missiles, I would think it means that they would have researched our weapons and then found a way to neutralize them. Why would anyone want to be able to neutralize any type of missile unless it is possible they are afraid one of their own will be on the receiving end of one of the missiles themselves one day.

They say these events took place during missile test`s, perhaps it was also a missile test for them, perfecting the steps to a quick disablement of deployed missiles. I can see very little reason to stop a test, unless it is of the nuclear types. This does not necessarily mean they would commence an invasion of Earth and its people. It could mean they do intend to make contact, and do not wish to be destroyed right away before having a chance to meet and greet us.

What other reason could they have for being so worried about our nuclear missiles and facilities?

Each nuclear explosion could effect things is ways we are unsure of as of yet. We know it can break down and even change our own genetic structure. We do not know its effect on every aspect of our planet or even the space around us.

If we are indeed situated in a dimension, with others around us, or on the planet, could the effect of a nuclear explosion in our dimension effect the others? Could the damage cross the great divide between worlds and have the after effect be in all dimensions at the same time? This alone would be enough for a different species, even just another version of ourselves would watch us to see if we are going to destroy ALL life in the different dimensions.

Imagine the few times we did have a nuclear bomb used against people on this earth, now imagine in those exact same places on our world, in a different dimension the people there also being effected by the Hiroshima or Nagasaki travesties in their dimensions. With no warning or clue or even explanation to give themselves. ( if there are dimensions) perhaps not all would be effected but just the few that rub against us, then the ones that rub against the other effected dimensions until the force of the damage is used up.

If that theory were correct tho I would guess we might have had a similar effect from another dimension effect us if they used nuclear devices. (unless we are the only fools to actually use one in our set of dimensions :D )

Edited by Dancingtiger

I wonder if the conference will be aired on tv? I'd love to be able to see it live for myself as I find this very interesting.

Also if Aliens are looking at our nukes, are they doing it (as some say) so that they can shut them down and save the planet in case we get stupid and use them? -OR- Are they checking out our BEST weapons that we have available to see if they can be disabled in the event that the Aliens themselves are planning an invasion? I mean, why invade and take over a planet that has the ability to defend its self even at it's own destruction?

Sry but I believe that is a very close minded view. If we are talking about an ET your talking about a species that has evolved under a completely different set of circumstances. So really we have no idea how they'd react to anything in our arsenal.

Also If nuclear explosions does have its effect spread through adjoining dimensions it would be another reason to stop a ground explosion test, or even any place at all. Just because we have no people or cities in certain places on the globe, it does not mean that on other dimensions there is a city in a spot that is empty here.

That is of course if there is even dimensions at all, I just had a thought that lead to another..and another.. lol

(forum would not let me edit the other post, I took to long to come back with this extra thought.)

interesting altho this is nothing new as military personnel and people with high ranking jobs have said for a long time that intelligently controlled ufos have been seen over missile bases etc

interesting altho this is nothing new as military personnel and people with high ranking jobs have said for a long time that intelligently controlled ufos have been seen over missile bases etc

Yes indeed, they have, and I have seen documents from my own base relating to UFOs over our missile bases and of the missile shutdowns.

Edited by skyeagle409

~For the sake of argument I am going to pretend everything I have heard about these events is true

If any extraterrestrial species is capable of shutting down electronic machines, including nuclear missiles, I would think it means that they would have researched our weapons and then found a way to neutralize them. Why would anyone want to be able to neutralize any type of missile unless it is possible they are afraid one of their own will be on the receiving end of one of the missiles themselves one day.

They say these events took place during missile test`s, perhaps it was also a missile test for them, perfecting the steps to a quick disablement of deployed missiles. I can see very little reason to stop a test, unless it is of the nuclear types. This does not necessarily mean they would commence an invasion of Earth and its people. It could mean they do intend to make contact, and do not wish to be destroyed right away before having a chance to meet and greet us.

What other reason could they have for being so worried about our nuclear missiles and facilities?

Each nuclear explosion could effect things is ways we are unsure of as of yet. We know it can break down and even change our own genetic structure. We do not know its effect on every aspect of our planet or even the space around us.

If we are indeed situated in a dimension, with others around us, or on the planet, could the effect of a nuclear explosion in our dimension effect the others? Could the damage cross the great divide between worlds and have the after effect be in all dimensions at the same time? This alone would be enough for a different species, even just another version of ourselves would watch us to see if we are going to destroy ALL life in the different dimensions.

Imagine the few times we did have a nuclear bomb used against people on this earth, now imagine in those exact same places on our world, in a different dimension the people there also being effected by the Hiroshima or Nagasaki travesties in their dimensions. With no warning or clue or even explanation to give themselves. ( if there are dimensions) perhaps not all would be effected but just the few that rub against us, then the ones that rub against the other effected dimensions until the force of the damage is used up.

If that theory were correct tho I would guess we might have had a similar effect from another dimension effect us if they used nuclear devices. (unless we are the only fools to actually use one in our set of dimensions :D )

May I suggest a search on Echo Flight Incident, and any posts by member James Carlson. His father was a direct participant at the Malmstrom UFO incident and says there never was any UFO. He makes a convincing argument. His father dropped in here at UM and pondered as to why these UFO researchers never bothered to interview him, as he was there at the time. No doubt the witnesses are selected carefully.

UFO's are random. They appear as often over Willow trees as they do nuclear sites.

May I suggest a search on Echo Flight Incident, and any posts by member James Carlson. His father was a direct participant at the Malmstrom UFO incident and says there never was any UFO. He makes a convincing argument. His father dropped in here at UM and pondered as to why these UFO researchers never bothered to interview him, as he was there at the time. No doubt the witnesses are selected carefully.

UFO's are random. They appear as often over Willow trees as they do nuclear sites.

There were also military officers and enlisted personnel who were also at Malmstrom AFB, and they have confirmed the incidents as well. In fact, documents from my own base had shown that UFOs were reported over Malmstrom AFB, and even the Boeing representitive who was also stationed at my base, also confirmed that a UFO was reported over the missile field, and, he relayed that message to Boeing's chief investigator of the Malmstrom AFB incident.

So, those who were there, have confirmed Sala's version of events, and they do not agree with James Carlson, who wasn't there.

Former Boeing Engineer, Robert Kaminski Confirms UFO Activity at Echo Flight Missile Launch Control Facility in 1967

Excerpt: Letter To Jim Klotz

By Robert Kaminski (Boeing's Chief Investigator)

2-1-1997

Since this was a field site peculiar incident, a determination was made to send out an investigation team to survey the LCF [Echo Launch Control Facility] and the LFs [Launch Facilities, or silos] to determine what failures or related incidents could be found to explain the cause. The team was made up of qualified engineers and technicians headed by scientific person who was a glaciologist. There were about 5 persons in all that were sent out. After a week in the field the team returned and pooled their data. At the outset the team quickly noticed a lack of anything that would come close to explain why the event occurred. There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert. This indeed turned out to be a rare event and not encountered before.

The use of backup power systems and other technical system circuit operational redundancy strongly suggests that this kind of event is virtually impossible once the system was up and running and on line with other LCF's and LF's interconnectivity.

[After months of investigation,] the team met with me to report their findings and it was decided that the final report would have nothing significant in it to explain what happened at E-Flight. In other words there was no technical explanation that could explain the event. The team went off to do the report. Meanwhile I was contacted by our representative at OOAMA (Don Peterson) and told by him that the incident was reported as being a UFO event—That a UFO was seen by some Airmen over the LCF [sic] at the time E-Flight went down.

Subsequently, we were notified a few days later, that a stop work order was on the way from OOAMA to stop any further effort on this project. We stopped. We were also told that we were not to submit the final engineering report. This was most unusual since all of our work required review by the customer and the submittal of a final Engineering report to OOAMA.”

My link

I was aware of the UFO report over Malmstrom AFB, because they were still talking about it after I arrived at Hill AFB, with is where OOAMA

was located

Edited by skyeagle409

Some discussions about the Malmstrom Echo Flight remind me of this...

But if you want some real information about it, go read the proof where it has been laid out as plan as day for anyone with half a mind to take the time to peruse it.

Click here to find out why James Carlson is such a stud.

That being said, the cases being discussed in this particular press conference go beyond this one incident. Some of the others are interesting. I wonder though if that is because there is merit to them? Or if it is because someone like James Carlson hasn't taken the time to cut through all the crap and get to the truth.

Is it possible to create a technology that mimics the proposed incidents? Is there a technology (not the heat ray) that can disarm a missile and have it shut down?

Maybe it was aliens. An easier answer would be it was homegrown. I don't recall this happening in other countries other than the U.S.

Could our military create a craft and shutdown missiles as an exercise? By not telling those stationed at the AFB, it wouldn't be just a drill so the practice would be better. Any ideas or any reference that would support this idea?

UFOs don't shutdown Willow trees in the way they had done in regards to the our Minuteman missiles at Malmstrom AFB.

Is it possible to create a technology that mimics the proposed incidents? Is there a technology (not the heat ray) that can disarm a missile and have it shut down?

Maybe it was aliens. An easier answer would be it was homegrown. I don't recall this happening in other countries other than the U.S.

Could our military create a craft and shutdown missiles as an exercise? By not telling those stationed at the AFB, it wouldn't be just a drill so the practice would be better. Any ideas or any reference that would support this idea?

Our military wouldn't have dared do such a thing, When those missiles went down, we lost much of our nuclear deterrent and that was unacceptable. it was a serious matter and a lot of money was spent on the investigations. Year later, the UFOs returned to Malmstrom AFB, only this time, we sent up interceptors after them.

In fact, similar incidents occurred during the Rendlesham UFO incidents and at Soviet missile bases as well.

Edited by skyeagle409

Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO

Incidents at Soviet and American

Nuclear Weapons Sites

By Robert Hastings

7-7-10

Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, a number of ex-Soviet Army personnel came forward and began discussing their involvement in similar incidents in that country during the Cold War era. One of those events occurred on October 4, 1982, near the Ukrainian town of Byelokoroviche, when a disc-shaped UFO apparently hovered over a nuclear missile base for an extended period. At one point during the encounter, a number of nuclear missiles suddenly activated-without authorization from Moscow or any action being taken by the missile launch officers-and were preparing to launch! Had they done so, World War III would have very probably been underway. Fortunately, after 15 seconds, the anomalous activation ceased and the missiles returned to stand-by status. A subsequent investigation by the Soviet government discovered no equipment malfunctions that would have explained the event.

My Link

Edited by skyeagle409

Awesome thanks for the russian info.

You rock!! :)

Eric Carlson, a direct participant at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 maintains no UFO was ever involved.

His son James has written quite a bit about the incident. Worth a read for a look at the other side of the story. I always found it strange that his father Eric, was not interviewed by the people who claim a UFO shutdown the missiles. Each to their own, but I find the hoses mouth rather convincing.

In this manuscript I debunk completely the Echo Flight UFO Incident of March 16, 1967, and prove that the myth of UFO interference with the nuclear weapons systems at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 is a nothing but a poorly executed lie propogated by Robert Salas, James Klotz, Robert Hastings, Brad Sparks, CUFON, and NICAP -- a lie that has no basis in fact and lacks even the most liberal standards of proof. I've utilized newly discovered documents, in addition to the same documents, interviews, and published statements originally used and badly interpreted to support the belief in UFO interference with the Malmstrom missile systems, in order to destroy in minute, step-by-step detail, every aspect of the claims originally made by Robert Salas and James Klotz in their book "Faded Giant". Fully documented and footnoted, I examine in some detail all sides of this surprisingly well-documented event, reaching the only possible conclusion that UFOs had nothing at all to do with any of the events at Malmstrom in March, 1967 and nothing whatsoever to do with the missile failures that occurred. If you haven't read this book in its entirety, then you do not understand the events that occurred at Echo Flight and elsewhere that March.

Link - Unexplained Mysteries

I know, Ive read JC's posts when he was here and a great deal of other stuff. I was just pretending for the sake of argument, only to explore the nuclear missiles/dimensions and why, if at all, any Unidentified Flying Object would have any interest in a nuclear facility.

I have no doubt that a great deal of supposed UFOs near Nuclear facilities are nothing but natural phenomena, there only needs to be one real event to wonder about tho. Not that I think we have any tangible physical proof what so ever.

As to the OP, I wonder if it will have a question period, and how the people receiving this talk takes it in. Will there be any new evidence or is it just a splash of the same information that we have regurgitated over and over here.

To bad it is closed, It would be interesting to find out James C also went to the event and spoke his mind as well :D

~And your comment about willow trees made me think of this article I read yesterday :D

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/willow-tree-and-ufos-down-near-lake

Edited by Dancingtiger

Eric Carlson, a direct participant at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 maintains no UFO was ever involved.

A group of other military personnel who were involved, and investigators for investigated the Malmstrom AFB incident, have said that a UFO was reported.

Edited by skyeagle409

I know, Ive read JC's posts when he was here and a great deal of other stuff. I was just pretending for the sake of argument, only to explore the nuclear missiles/dimensions and why, if at all, any Unidentified Flying Object would have any interest in a nuclear facility.

I have no doubt that a great deal of supposed UFOs near Nuclear facilities are nothing but natural phenomena, there only needs to be one real event to wonder about tho. Not that I think we have any tangible physical proof what so ever.

Check this out, Were the UFOs really the result of natural phenomenon?

UFOs INTRUDE INTO SAC BASE WEAPONS AREAS: October-November, 1975

"Since 28 Oct 75 numerous reports of suspicious objects have been received at the NORAD CU; reliable military personnel at Loring AFB, Maine, Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan, Malmstrom AFB, Mt, Minot AFB, ND, and Canadian Forces Station, Falconbridge, Ontario, Canada have visually sighted suspicious objects."

Priority messages on the incident were sent to the National Military Command Center in Washington, D.C., the Air Force Chief of Staff, SAC headquarters, and other major commands. Loring remained on a high state of alert into the following morning. Efforts to identify the "aircraft" through the Maine State Police, local police departments, and the Federal Aviation Administration office in Houlton, Maine, were not successful.

The next night at 7:45 p.m. a similar craft with body lights again approached the base, tracked on radar, and maneuvered around in the vicinity for more than 30 minutes. Its speed and motions were similar to those of a helicopter. The craft would appear and disappear from view. Its lights went off and the craft reappeared over the weapons storage area at 150 feet (45 meters).

At about this time Sgt. Steven Eichner, a B-52 crew chief, Sgt. R. Jones, and other crew members spotted an unidentified red and orange object over the flight line. It looked like a "stretched out football" (cigar-shaped) and was hovering in mid-air.

As the B-52 crew watched, the lights on the object went out and it disappeared, but soon reappeared over the north end of the runway, moving in a jerky, erratic fashion. When it stopped and hovered, Eichner and the others jumped into a truck and drove toward the object. As they turned onto the road that led to the weapons storage area, they encountered the object about 300 feet ahead hovering about five feet off the ground. Its length appeared to be equivalent to about four car lengths. Sgt. Eichner said that it was like looking at a desert scene. "You see waves of heat rising off the desert floor. This is what I saw. There were these waves in front of the object and all the colors were blending together. The object was solid and we could not hear any noise coming from it."

Between 10:15 and 10:25 p.m., base security police at the back gate of Wurtsmith reported to the command post that an unidentified "helicopter" with no lights had come over the back gate and hovered at low altitude over the weapons storage area. Radar was also tracking low-flying objects intruding into the base, and an incoming KC-135 confirmed seeing two unidentified craft that sped away each time they attempted to close in for identification. A teletype message November 2nd from Loring Air Force Base, Maine, Office of Special Investigations (OSI) detachment to the National Military Command Center and OSI headquarters in Washington, D.C., reported another "unidentified helicopter sighted at low level over Loring AFB" over the past two nights (October 31-November 1). It also referred to the intruder as an "unknown entity."

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

Just because these witnessess are retired military personnel, doesn't confer infallibility upon them! I too am a retired Army Officer, and some of the sights I and my brother officers have seen after a full-on 'Dining-in Night' in the Mess would really take some believing!

drinking-2.gif

As to the OP, I wonder if it will have a question period, and how the people receiving this talk takes it in. Will there be any new evidence or is it just a splash of the same information that we have regurgitated over and over here.

To bad it is closed, It would be interesting to find out James C also went to the event and spoke his mind as well :D

Sorry DT, so many people drop in here it is hard to keep track of who was where when. I liked his posts too.

~And your comment about willow trees made me think of this article I read yesterday :D

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/willow-tree-and-ufos-down-near-lake

:w00t: That is an awesome read! Thanks muchly for the link. What a coincidence!

And Ironic that someone called reed would have such an affiliation with a Willow!

I do feel the generational link has much further reaching implications than making one a target for Alien Abduction ;) I wonder why links like that are not investigated in depth medically?