Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tattooed woman 'told to put bag over head'

Still Waters

yep she looks like the shy type :w00t:

shes made her bed let her lie in it. she reminds me of vivian from the young ones.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Eldorado

• Belial

• stevewinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't matter if you want to be the "face" of a company. Everyone who works for the company is potentially the face of the company. Period. So, unless that job center was helping tattoo and piercing parlors, he very rudely, inappropriately told her the truth. She ****ed herself over big time, and needs to undo the piercings if she ever wants to use that job center.

Want another example of what Job Centre staff are like?

Carpenter who paid for 5,000 leaflets to find a job loses benefits...because he was 'not actively looking for work'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314991/Carpenter-paid-5-000-leaflets-job-loses-benefits--actively-looking-work.html

well hopefully he gets work through one of his leaflets or the publicity generated. this could work in his favour.

It is pretty obvious that individuals that choose to tattoo and pierce their faces to such extreme are restricting thier job opportunities, I personally would stop their benefits also. I fully apprecaite it is personal choice to look like that but but it seems an easy way to dodge real work also and stay on long term benefits.

She does have the right to be treated with respect.

But employers also have the right to hire who they want to represent their company. Some companies probably won't hire her unless she takes out the facial jewelry (yuck), and covers her tattoos.

SHE DOES ??????

And what exactly did she expect? :innocent:

the guy in the jobcentre was spot on, IMO

Yeah and 'people' from portsmouth are the crem of the UK... 2nd to up north for lazy drunken dole scum i hear :lol:

Actually... Having looked at her photo again, even without the piercings, I would still advise her to wear a bag over her head.

Your a sensitive person i can tell, pity your 'website' doesn't boast such compassion or human kindness ;)

Your a sensitive person i can tell, pity your 'website' doesn't boast such compassion or human kindness ;)

You must ahve visited the wrong site because I offer services to those that are in need of compassion.. I deal only in alleviating the misfortune and suffering of others. As for being sensitive... you hurt my feelings.. :innocent:

A site/cpmpany that cares aboves link But it's ok to belittle people who want to be the way they want to, maybe if all you want to do is collect the money?

A site/cpmpany that cares aboves link But it's ok to belittle people who want to be the way they want to, maybe if all you want to do is collect the money?

I do what I do because I am good at it and someone has to do this crap... It must be good to be in your position where you can work for free, everyone works to earn a living. We actually carry out certain services at non profit, just expenses to make them affordable, we also support many charities as for belittling the lady in question... it is hardly my fault she is dog rough looking is it.

I am sorry you don't approve but, personally I couldn't give a damn. :tu:

You must 'give a damn', you been hanging for ten minutes for a reply :w00t:

Lol hes run off now.

post-49356-059148000 1285422643_thumb.jp

Edited by Belial

You must 'give a damn', you been hanging for ten minutes for a reply :w00t:

Lol hes run off now.

post-49356-059148000 1285422643_thumb.jp

:lol: I was on the phone.. :tu:

God love em...

It is pretty obvious that individuals that choose to tattoo and pierce their faces to such extreme are restricting thier job opportunities, I personally would stop their benefits also. I fully apprecaite it is personal choice to look like that but but it seems an easy way to dodge real work also and stay on long term benefits.

a point about staying on benefits long term, a way around this would be to to decrease the amount of benefit paid every month until it reaches a level where the bare minimum is paid, just enough to allow the person to live - buy food, clothes and also able to cover the cost of utility bills, no spare cash left over for booze or Sky television.. i think that would make people think long and hard.

an exemption to this decrease would be made for people who have worked numerous years and contributed towards tax and national insurance. just hit the long term useless, and hit them hard.

I'd prefer long-term unemployed or never, ever employed people working for unemployment benefits.

They could do work for their home city/town and save the council money.

This would also get them into the work habit, make them more employable, give them some pride in themselves and their community and shut a lot of people up. lol

Edited by Eldorado

I'd prefer long-term unemployed or never, ever employed people working for unemployment benefits.

They could do work for their home city/town and save the council money.

This would also get them into the work habit, make them more employable, give them some pride in themselves and their community and shut a lot of people up. lol

yes, good idea, do what you said. :tu: and if they refuse to work either do what i said or just stop the benefits full stop. :tu:

He told her what a heck of a lot of people need to be told, the truth.

The point is, Hetro, he could have told the truth without insulting her.

I agree that folk need to be told the truth, but if I forget to sign a tax return form for example, I don't expect the tax office to send me the form back with a cover letter calling me an idiot. lol

Awesome narrow-mindedness going on in this thread.

Funnily enough, I have tattoos and facial piercings, and in the 10 years since I left education I've been out of work for about 3 months in total. I currently have a pretty good job as a software developer for a major national bank, and you know, I can see, hmmmm, five people in the office at the moment with visible tattoos.

I can't help but feel that if the girl was a gorgeous Suicide Girl type, everyone would be feeling sorry for her, but because she's not much of a looker it's all "piercings = no job" and all that untrue rubbish.

Pah, the things people will state as fact, that actually bear no relation to reality.

Edited by JamieSymptom

Perhaps if a person tattoos "I hate Jews" on their face? Is that acceptable? Should we not judge that person for their choice?

I can't agree with you more. Last year I took a walk in Minneapolis while I was getting some new brakes on my car and a guy with a hoodie walked by me. I noticed on his neck was a huge swastika tattoo. That guy pretty much limited himself when he got that tattoo. Needless to say I kept walking and while shaking my head. What makes a guy do that?

A stupid ignorant one thats what, but at the end of the day its his/her choice as to what they put on there skin. A few pins in the face is hardly the same as a swastika the size of your open hand on your neck is it?

Besides the pins can be reversed by taking out while at work etc, the stupid tats in life have made there choice, let the fools get on with that decision, i used to tattoo for a living, and i never once tattooed a neck or hand, and i am very proud of that fact.

A cool tattoo but his choice ---->My link

Awesome narrow-mindedness going on in this thread.

Funnily enough, I have tattoos and facial piercings, and in the 10 years since I left education I've been out of work for about 3 months in total. I currently have a pretty good job as a software developer for a major national bank, and you know, I can see, hmmmm, five people in the office at the moment with visible tattoos.

I can't help but feel that if the girl was a gorgeous Suicide Girl type, everyone would be feeling sorry for her, but because she's not much of a looker it's all "piercings = no job" and all that untrue rubbish.

Pah, the things people will state as fact, that actually bear no relation to reality.

I agree with thatwholeheartedly. Some people in this thread have just been... shockingly narrow-minded.

I agree with thatwholeheartedly. Some people in this thread have just been... shockingly narrow-minded.

It's a job center, you really can't expect much better from them to begin with. In many places face tattoos and piercings are still looked down on and can cost you jobs, so the narrowmindedness is endemic to the system.