Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Reza Cyrus Pahlavi

Persia

When he turned 21, Reza Cyrus Pahlavi publicly declared himself Shahanshah (King of Kings). He became Reza Pahlavi II and formally staked his claim to the Peacock Throne, after the death of his father, the exiled Shah of Iran.

Now, 29 years later, the tall, dark and silver-haired resident of Potomac, Va., on the suburban outskirts of Washington, simply signs himself "Mister."

Read more: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/duty/3577579/story.html#ixzz10dZjqyIE

Very good article,good information,knowing him better,God bless Him .

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Erikl

• Princess Serenity

• ships-cat

• 2 weeks later...

I read some of the website. And he's right. Change needs to come from within the country. And I pray it comes soon. (But I'm sure it already been set into motion.)

Shah on U.S. aircraft career

United States navy welcome young Mohammad Reza Shah; visit with queen to New York (1950s)

So an unelected hereditary "royal" has rights in Iran ? Despite never having set foot in it (at least politically)

I don't like Iran, but before you worship some "royal" nob, you might want to familiarise yourself with how the Iranian government actually WORKS.

Granted, it is not democracy as we know it. But it IS a democracy, after a fashion. It's certainly not the "dictatorship" that many of you think. It's actually a rather intriguing balance of power.

Now, all go away and read up on

the supreme leader

the president

the parliament

the council of guardians

the expediency council

the assembly of experts

.. BEFORE you rush to judgement.

I may be asking questions later.. so do your homework.

meow purr :)

is obvious you don't know nothing about iran,his history,his ppl and etc...

be happy...be happy and pls dont worry .

Ermm... Persia, he is right on one thing - I'm not so certain reviving the old Shah regime is in the benefit of the Iranian people. It might be in the benefit of the west or Israel, for sure, but in the long run it will turn against them as well - because I think the best stable solution is in the benefit of the population. Now the current regime in Iran is as a democracy as the Soviet Union was, or current China is. It's not really a democracy. Just because people can vote, and there are different branches in the government, doesn't make a country a dmoecracy. It's certain not a Nazi-like dictatorship, but it is a non-democratic theocracy, with the mullahs and their revolutionary guard tightly securing their tyranny over the Iranian people, whether they want it or not.

He is not like his father, he is secular and he thinks Iranians who have the right to choose how to govern his country.he believes in the referendum and it seems to me very fair.

If this is the case - then let me rephrase the old Jewish blessing in the context of our mutual hopes - "let us all meet next year in a democratic and free Iran" :tu: .

Seriously Persia, I hope your country will get it's final stability and sanity it deserves, and the Islamic lunatics who took over your country will be forgotten as a dark chapter in the history of the glorious people of Persia. Long live the land of Cyrus the Great! :yes::)

If this is the case - then let me rephrase the old Jewish blessing in the context of our mutual hopes - "let us all meet next year in a democratic and free Iran" :tu: .

Seriously Persia, I hope your country will get it's final stability and sanity it deserves, and the Islamic lunatics who took over your country will be forgotten as a dark chapter in the history of the glorious people of Persia. Long live the land of Cyrus the Great! :yes::)

Thank you for your words.

Most people who talk bad about Israel is because Israel knows just on TV or newspapers and have never been there or know what is reality.

I'm sick ..I have over 30 years out of my country and I have witnessed many atrocities they have committed these radical Islamists and Intres me no more themes, I just want to return to my country, growing old there, see my daughter there see pretty girls irani, being in my neighborhood where I was born, Iranian drink wine ... I have no desire to be so far from my country.

Poco.ya is already hear my compatriots who are prepared to fight these evil people who have occupied my country and not Iranian.

Look at this page and read it please.

http://azarmehr.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-sheikh-nassrollah.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...