Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

oh dear, another one ?

maca02

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• thefinalfrontier

• acidhead

• supervike

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this could be a case of someone trying to frame him. He lives in the south and supports gay marriage, I think a lot of Georgians would be quite upset with that. Given that the four men were above the age of concent, I think that is mighty suspicious.

yup been watching it on the news every day for a couple days now, I do hope its not true,

I think this could be a case of someone trying to frame him. He lives in the south and supports gay marriage, I think a lot of Georgians would be quite upset with that. Given that the four men were above the age of concent, I think that is mighty suspicious.

Yes that and one of the young men is now being charged with breaking and entering into that very church before the allegations, Seen that on NBC news this morning

I've never heard of it before now, I don't watch a lot of TV or keep up with the news. But it certainly sounds off to me.

I've never heard of it before now, I don't watch a lot of TV or keep up with the news. But it certainly sounds off to me.

ehh, its apt to change by tommorrow morning cos right now the media is simply jumping on board and the storys always fly around when they first come about,

From the article...

"Bishop Long, who is an outspoken opponent of gay marriage"

Doesn't sound like he's supporting it very well..... :devil:

The guy is a self styled Homophobe, I doubt your theory works.

Haha, I read it wrong! I didn't see the "opponent" bit. Sigh, it's been one of them days. :lol:

Edit: Apparently I can't spell either.

Edited by Stormcrow

Where's Nancy Grace these days? You'd think she'd be jumping at the chance to hop on another black man and ride his fame to the top. :w00t: