Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snuffy's sketchbook

snuffypuffer

I can't get this sumb**** to flip right side up and stay that way for the life of me, so here goes anyway. This is a friend of mine's character, updated a bit. It was in a comic he actually had published years ago.

user posted image

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• kikuchiyo

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Dancing_Dumplings

What comic was that in Snuffs?

I reconise it from somewhere,but can't remember the name.

Here's a painting, it's older than dirt, and really small, but it's the only one that would fit in my scanner.

user posted image

the character's name is the Twilight Avenger, he based it on the Shadow, from way back when.

What comic was that in Snuffs?

I reconise it from somewhere,but can't remember the name.

Reminds me of the computer game Spy vs Spy

Wow, those are AMAZING!!! You rock Snuffs! I draw too, but nothing that good. I'm a better artist with markers. I do more girly stuff. kiss.gif

Wow, those are AMAZING!!! You rock Snuffs! I draw too, but nothing that good. I'm a better artist with markers. I do more girly stuff. kiss.gif

uh what do you mean by "girlie" stuff?

Like flowers and butterflies. tongue.gif Lots of colors, very bright. I mean, I sketch sometimes too, but I rather just color and doodle. thumbsup.gif

e_e; i just draw anime....used to draw military vehicles and such...but don't anymore.

this is from just a few minutes ago, I sketched this pretty quickly. It's gonna be the basis of a painting, illustrating a short story I wrote.

user posted image

Very cool Snuffy (yer not just another purdy face). Actually I kind of envy people who have artistic talent.

Dot original.gif

This one is still under work, and in scanning it changed a bit. (it's pain in the ass to scan something that's more than double the size of your scanner)

post-68-1090835674.jpg

I like the shading, you make it look like it's stained glass. thumbsup.gif

That Shadow character reminds me of that anime character in Sailor Moon...blink.gif

That Shadow character reminds me of that anime character in Sailor Moon...blink.gif

ohmy.gifblink.gif ?

NO FAIR! you're a better artist than me... if i had a scanner, i'd post some of my stuff... oh well

I was gunna show you some of mine, but after seeing your stuff snuffy, I think I'll forget it, you have real talent thumbsup.gif

I was gunna show you some of mine, but after seeing your stuff snuffy, I think I'll forget it, you have real talent thumbsup.gif

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, just post it, Doomie thumbsup.gif

aliens like popsicles

user posted image

and this is an actual butterfly I found in my yard, I thought it was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time, which is why I drew it.

user posted image

Edited by snuffypuffer

Now that there is groovy. I'm gonna go sit in the corner in shame now disgust.gif