Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 new human senses

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

You will find out on the day but for now i will tell you human evolution is controled by thE andromemedans and grays i will go intoi detail later but for now just look up alex collier

Ah.

Im sorry i asked.

I probably knew about Alex long before you did.

Yes i am. thank u for suming what i said up. LOL

Not quite. I corrected it.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• zombeikiller

• SlimJim22

• Montezuma.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah.

Im sorry i asked.

I probably knew about Alex long before you did.

Not quite. I corrected it.

thats what i ment ok. thanks just say ur wecome. dont make me go midevil on ya.

thats what i ment ok. thanks just say ur wecome. dont make me go midevil on ya.

No thanks.

But you have to remember its not survival of the "fittest", but those best suited for their ecological niche.

You can have an animal thats the "fittest" out of the other animals (body physique etc), but if its not suited for that niche, where as the small weak one is, its not going to survive.

No thanks.

But you have to remember its not survival of the "fittest", but those best suited for their ecological niche.

You can have an animal thats the "fittest" out of the other animals (body physique etc), but if its not suited for that niche, where as the small weak one is, its not going to survive.

right. u just have all the time in the world to make what i meent fesabole to the others huh?

right. u just have all the time in the world to make what i meent fesabole to the others huh?

Not really. Im at school right now.

Im just stating the facts.

Not really. Im at school right now.

Im just stating the facts.

a colleg school or hgh school? we both know the answer i guess?

a colleg school or hgh school? we both know the answer i guess?

Well, i do. You dont. So answer, and ill tell ya if youre right.

Like a couple of old women. Sheesh.

On topic, after a breif scan through google, and yahoo... it seems that all you can find are doomsday prophecys. Im sure 10 years ago or more there where many other prophecies that were of enlightenment. If prophecies are basically mythologic daydreaming... then what does that say about our current dreams? Scary.

Think of a wave of energy(frequency) that travels the galaxy, that resides beyond the bounderies and hold of gravity.

Think of how complex and intelligent DNA really is(not saying DNA can think or plan a head or be practical, but a survivor). Wouldn't it be rather easy to imagine that DNA would take advantage of mutation and evolution upon the ticks of a frequency of which it resides in?

And if so, wouldn't a higher or lower frequency have an impact upon the life forms DNA has spawned from?

And what effects would come of this?

The problem is a wave of energy from that distance would have little effect on us here due to increasing energy loss with increasing distance. This can be shown in a simple example using our solar system. The sun outputs energy that basically heats up planets (simple definition I know but will do for this example) Mercury as the planet closest to the source of energy has temperature of 800 degrees, while Neptune, the farthest planet from the source of energy (Pluto recently lost it's planet designation), only gets up to 370 degrees below zero.

Most, if not all, of the 2012 sites, books, papers and lectures revolve around the Mayan Calendar ending in 2012. Not long ago the Dutch found the calculations in error and the corrected date has the calendar ending in 2220 which basically takes away the validity of most of those writings and sites. There was a topic on it at UM and i'll try to find it and post the link.

Most, if not all, of the 2012 sites, books, papers and lectures revolve around the Mayan Calendar ending in 2012. Not long ago the Dutch found the calculations in error and the corrected date has the calendar ending in 2220 which basically takes away the validity of most of those writings and sites. There was a topic on it at UM and i'll try to find it and post the link.

There is a Hopi Indian legend of a Blue Star that will signal the end of our age and cause significant catastrophe on Earth. The amazing scientist Paul Laviolette has theorized that the cores of galaxies periodically erupt, in what he has termed a "Galactic Superwave" involving the blue-shifting of energy such as seen in Seyfert Galaxies (quasars). It is now believed that all galaxies are Seyfert galaxies, and it's hypothesized that the core explosions occur every 10,000 years or so (curiously putting it at roughly 1/2 of our precessional cycle!?). We are apparently due for a galactic core explosion which according to some will provide a blue star rising just prior to the December 21, 2012 sunrise. We'll know if a few years!

http://alchemy2012.com/

The 2012 Mayan Long Count Calendar count end alignment is the December Sostice Sun aligning with the dark rift through the galactic center nuclear bulge... conceptualized by the Mayans as both the Road to the Underworld and the birth canal of the Universe from whence the Sun is reborn. There are various important cosmic facts and theories which appear to be geared to this event period.

Have the dutch or a small group of dutch supposed experts put this back to 2,200 aswell?

If space weather from the sun can affect us on earth then a massive expulsion of energies from within galaxies might just also. If such a theorized concept has merit one would imagine the effects and impacts to be greater than solar weather but imo they would be more subtle because of the distance. Then there is the processional cycle and how that has related in the past and the prospects for the future.

Like a couple of old women. Sheesh.

What if we are women?

hmmm?

There is a Hopi Indian legend of a Blue Star that will signal the end of our age and cause significant catastrophe on Earth. The amazing scientist Paul Laviolette has theorized that the cores of galaxies periodically erupt, in what he has termed a "Galactic Superwave" involving the blue-shifting of energy such as seen in Seyfert Galaxies (quasars). It is now believed that all galaxies are Seyfert galaxies, and it's hypothesized that the core explosions occur every 10,000 years or so (curiously putting it at roughly 1/2 of our precessional cycle!?). We are apparently due for a galactic core explosion which according to some will provide a blue star rising just prior to the December 21, 2012 sunrise. We'll know if a few years!

http://alchemy2012.com/

The 2012 Mayan Long Count Calendar count end alignment is the December Sostice Sun aligning with the dark rift through the galactic center nuclear bulge... conceptualized by the Mayans as both the Road to the Underworld and the birth canal of the Universe from whence the Sun is reborn. There are various important cosmic facts and theories which appear to be geared to this event period.

Have the dutch or a small group of dutch supposed experts put this back to 2,200 aswell?

If space weather from the sun can affect us on earth then a massive expulsion of energies from within galaxies might just also. If such a theorized concept has merit one would imagine the effects and impacts to be greater than solar weather but imo they would be more subtle because of the distance. Then there is the processional cycle and how that has related in the past and the prospects for the future.

But the theory isnt based off anything tangible, is it?

The sun affects us because it is so close to us, and we are in a hold with it, due to gravity. The sun hits us with stuff all the time, yet it doesnt do much.

To think that a theoretical star light years away would harm us, isnt really winning me over.

There is nothing in the mayas writing thats really relevant to us.

The problem is a wave of energy from that distance would have little effect on us here due to increasing energy loss with increasing distance. This can be shown in a simple example using our solar system. The sun outputs energy that basically heats up planets (simple definition I know but will do for this example) Mercury as the planet closest to the source of energy has temperature of 800 degrees, while Neptune, the farthest planet from the source of energy (Pluto recently lost it's planet designation), only gets up to 370 degrees below zero.

However DA, Venus is the hottest planet though.

But yeah, the sun makes Mercury pretty darn hot.

What if we are women?

hmmm?

I highly doubt it, but since you know and I dont, let me just guess and you can tell me! :tu:

mmmmmmm college chicks! B)

Edited by zenfahr

I've always liked this prediction.... it is especally creepy. Tho I dont think that it is stated that the blue star will be the cause of our demise, but that it will signal the end. And even that is vauge. The last thing it mentions is that the Katchina will remove its mask and reveal itself to the world. Not sure what that means and I have even asked a few of our mescalero elders up on the res. And they are also not sure, but they still got their answers :) or interpetations.

You will find out on the day but for now i will tell you human evolution is controled by thE andromemedans and grays i will go intoi detail later but for now just look up alex collier

:w00t:

oh wait, was this meant to be serious :huh:

Alex Collier is an alien contactee I don't buy a word he says and neither should anyone.

u make no sense at all. doom on u doom n u. as the dodo's would say. qidon dodo. hiya. LOL

You see! this is why i dont bother telling people, soon you will open your eyes and see.

I highly doubt it, but since you know and I dont, let me just guess and you can tell me! :tu:

mmmmmmm college chicks! B)

:o

Well I Never!...

Haha its all good.

I also liked this from the alchemy2012 link.

Metamorphosing into Homo luminous is the goal. The exact origins of that name are unknown here. Author & filmmaker Jay Weidner claims that it derives from Incan shamans, we may safelly assume the Latin nomenclature is not historical from their tradition.

Many traditions from the Western Mystery schools to the Taoist alchemical traditions teach of building the Body of Light and Dinshah's Spectrochrome system delineates the color-body relationships. Wherever derived, Homo luminous fits the thesis unfolding on these pages. Even if we only make it to Homo cogitatus it was worth the try!

It is true when you think about it. The shining ones, Jesus, alchemists, various mystics especially from India. The aim is to develop your immortal light body or the meptaphorical gold of the craftsmen and the shaman. How does the yogic tradition teach this is done? Through kundalani and the opening of the chakras. The chakras are associated with the colours of the spectrum and the shaman walks a rainbow bridge. All a bit queerodd isn't it?

We are in uncharted ground as far as cosmology goes, well modern scientific cosmology that is. Isn't it wise to consider ancient cosmology and see what it reveals? The mayan long count ending at this time of the change of age is disputable but you can't really dispute that the sun is about to align with the great rift. What this means we can only speculate but I'd like science to take more notice of the subtle body and how it works. Problem is that a lot of the establishment is still in a 'burn the heretic/witch' mindset. The sooner this ceases and science resumes it's objectivity the better.

When i was young i recall reading some info about the mayans and this whole 2012 thin, i remember reading all the changes like the weather changes, how it would snow where it never had and it would be oddly hot in very cold places and stuff like tht. i also remember a reading saying tht the humans will no longer need protection from one another meaning the police, because we will develope and some will be born with extra senses. most will have a gift. many will develop this 6th sense some will not. also in that year we will make contact with those of other planets.

i read this long ago and i beleive it was in a prediction of theirs.

idk if anyones ever heard of this. this is part of the reason why i thought it was complete bogus when people started threads about how it will be the end of the world and stuff because it never mentions anything about the end of the world. it actually spoke about a beginning.

am deeply sorry if this had been brought up before. theres so many threads though! lol

until now, the death and the end of the world still become the biggest mysteries for human life.

You see! this is why i dont bother telling people, soon you will open your eyes and see.

if u know then tell us. if not then don't respawn to us. we can't read minds. we just human.

What if we are women?

hmmm?

not a women thank U. and mulders in college. thats my guess.

if u know then tell us. if not then don't respawn to us. we can't read minds. we just human.

not a women thank U. and mulders in college. thats my guess.

well if i tried to explain everything would you listen or just say im talking no sense like the others on this forum?

well if i tried to explain everything would you listen or just say im talking no sense like the others on this forum?

I am new here of course and can only speak for myself. But personally, if I am going to listen to somebody telling me about any 'unexplained mystery' on this planet - whether it be the prophecies of 2012, or possible alien interactions with humans, or crop circles, or ghosts, or what have you - they would have to give me a reason. They would have to tell me how they came to possess the knowledge they say they have: by studies of relevant literature? by experiments? by studying evidence? by revelations? by channeling? - in short, by what? And then they would have to give me some evidence to back up what they are saying, if they want me to seriously consider the truth of it.

I am not saying true visions or clairvoyance is not possible. I do keep an open mind about such things, that's why I have signed up as a member of a board like this. But I also know that hallucinations exist and delusions exist. False prophets exist, and all kinds of quacks and frauds and tricksters, too. Sad, but true. Therefore, if you want to convince me of anything, it is not enough to just say to me: I know, and now I am telling you. And it certainly won't convince me of anything if I am told that just because I will ask questions like the above, I am someone not worthy of hearing the truth.

But this is me. Others may respond differently.