Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

K. Dona :The Hidden History of the Human Race

crystal sage

Where is the proof that this is not a fake? Because as far as I'm concerned it is, it's just too coincidental and perfect to not to be.

You mean... if it ticks too many boxes.. it has to be fake?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Abramelin

• TheSearcher

• lightly

You mean... if it ticks too many boxes.. it has to be fake?

Nope it's a case of no meso-american culture ever having, to my knowledge, used that particular symbol. So when this is found in Ecuador, I have serious doubts as to it's authenticity. Specially since it's such a perfect match to the symbol on the dollar bill and that particular symbol did, as far as I know, not exist under that form before the 1782 US resolution, it was designed or first used for this by Charles Thomson.

Nope it's a case of no meso-american culture ever having, to my knowledge, used that particular symbol. So when this is found in Ecuador, I have serious doubts as to it's authenticity. Specially since it's such a perfect match to the symbol on the dollar bill and that particular symbol did, as far as I know, not exist under that form before the 1782 US resolution, it was designed or first used for this by Charles Thomson.

It was one of many that were submitted, and did not initially look as it does now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_the_United_States

906c9dc40e99.jpgallseeingeye.jpg

I'd like to say that there are no coincidences.. especially ones that seem to be so obvious...

Me too, friend :)

Where is the proof that this is not a fake?

I dont know, maybe its your turn to carry the burden of proof for awhile??

Edited by SolarPlexus

Me too, friend :)

Nope, it's up to the person presenting the claim.

People did travel in those days.. would have carried treasured personal possessions with them.. or had them gifted by other travellers... or made these objects as models for construction like we do now before we put a lot of effort into creating new architectural feats...

???

Probably because they haven't quite finished excavating the 15 odd pyramids found there yet.. and who knows what else there is yet to discover???

For years archaeologists thought that the Inca’s built all the Pyramids in Ecuador . Well how wrong they were ! As it turns out archaeologists have uncovered ruins 3 levels deep. Pre Colombian and Pre Inca remains on the top. What how can this be?

Stranger still is some of the skeletons they have found in burial chambers are 6 ft tall. It seems this old culture was adept at reading the stars using a huge sun dial on the top of the Pyramid and it was made out of mud. The sun dial is around a foot thick and in one solid piece around 25 feet in diameter. The archaeologists have determined that this type of clay has to be cooked at 2300 degrees to set like this and it’s in one piece??? The scientists have no clue how it was done at this point in time.

So far they have discovered 15 pyramids and over 9 burial tombs which most have not been opened yet. I asked why they have not been opened and the answer was the project funded by the government has run out of money. While I was at the site we took 1/2 hour to just ponder the site and look at the views and it was overwhelming. Their is an energy about the site and I just can’t put my finger on it.

My link

The complex of pyramids and funeral mounds found at Cochasquí is a tangible testimony of a past culture and of pre-Hispanic architecture. Cochasquí is made up of 15 truncate pyramids and about 20 dispersed funeral knolls, all of which are enclosed in a 83,9 hectares area. The pyramids of Cochasqui are considered the most important archaeological site in the Northern Andes of Ecuador.

Several hypotheses have been formulated in order to explain the nature and purpose of the monumental complex comprising Cochasqui:

- It was a ceremonial-ritual center

- It was a home compound center for native elites (caciques)

- It was an astronomical center of observation. The pyramids of Cochasqui are most frequently visited during the solar soltices and equinoxes, when local people gather to celebrate the passage of the sun. The solar seasons also indicate the time of sowing and harvesting for the locals. Potatoes, corn, beans and quinua are the essential nutrients for the inhabitants of this part of the world.

Although they may not be as impressive as many of the Inca ruins to be found in Ecuador, the importance of the Cochasqui Pyramid Complex is indisputable. Believed to have been built by Cara Indians between 950 AD and 1550 AD, the 15 clay pyramids are situated on the equator and were the location of various sun-orientated celebrations.

My link

Ancient pyramid in Peru headquarters of a ’copper culture?’

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/292402#ixzz12w5vZqSV

Lima - Archaeologists in Peru have discovered a pyramid used not to bury the dead, but for the living. The 1,400-year-old structure is near the country’s coast, and scholars speculate the inhabitants were master coppersmiths.

The Sunday Independent quoted excavation leader Professor Edward Swenson, of the University of Toronto, speculating about the rulers of the pyramid and its environs. He said the rulers:

May have been considered lords – but lords of a particular kind – in transforming ore into finished products.

Or alternatively, he thinks there might have been a:

Corporation of co-operating but high status practitioners.

The team found a large number of copper items, including knives, spatulas, smelting receptacles and ornaments. The report indicated that the inhabitants imported the copper ore, and then transformed it into artefacts at the pyramid site. Swenson said:

I’ve never found such a high quantity of copper. The power of these elites could very much have been grounded in control of copper production.

When Swenson arrived at the hill, called Huaca Colorada, or ”coloured hill,” he thought there was more to it than met the eye:

I knew it was more than a natural hill – this was modified.

Of note is the fact that Huaca Colorada did not seem to have any defences. Swenson said the team found:

No walls, no sling-stones... unlike many of the sites built on the coastal hills.

However, not everything about the new discovery is innocent. The flat-topped pyramid that was built by the Moche culture contains not only a wealth of artefacts and murals, but also indications of human sacrifice.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/292402#ixzz12w5oAf1X

..or ...

A Kichwa myth about an ancient pyramid built on the peak of a mountain has led archeologists and grave robbers alike to search for the temple for the last hundred years but it was only in 2002 that Punay was discovered. Constructed on the peak of a sacred mountain 3300m above sea level and located higher than every other pyramid in the world, the 450m long and 40m tall temple ruins were carbon dated at 2400 years BC making it older than every other Aztec, Mayan, and Incan site in the Americas.

Aerial photos show that the pyramid is constructed in the form of a giant “Guacamaya” an endangered bird sacred to the Andean people. The Guacamaya is also related to the birth of the Cañari people and it’s symbol is omnipresent in all Latin American cultures being found on ceremonial jars and pots as far north as Central America in Aztec and Mayan culture.

It is believed the temple is an ancient observatory to the God of the Sun “INTI” where Amautas and Yacchas (Andean wisemen and priests) would unite to worship Mother Earth or ¨Pacha Mama” and thank her for good health and harvests. The mountain sits above a sea of clouds that reach all the way to the coast and lucky travelers are often blessed with the most beautiful sunset they will ever see in their lives

My link

Edited by crystal sage

I'd like to say that there are no co incidences.. especially ones that seem to be so obvious...

I can create a 'coincidence' in about 20 minutes.

Does that prove anything? Not at all.

I have found some better pictures than what was in the video of the " lady of mali "

Picture 1

Picture 2

The person that took the photos said that they are supposedly natural made .

Looks very detailed under the chin , is this possible from natural process ?

I also read that it may be up to 30,000 years old ?

Any ideas ?

TIP

Where is the proof that this is not a fake?

Nope, it's up to the person presenting the claim.

My favorite saying from UM! Do you know how it originated? It originated on english courts when settling legal disputes. But modern internet-dwelling pseudo-skeptics like yourself like to use this sentence, and other ones with a similar function, to turn anything into a black & white legal dispute kind of thing, while sitting on their hands and flailing with their attitude, hungrily awaiting a consensus that'll bring conformity. Eventually when truth becomes evident you'll just say: "So what i knew it all along."

So there's really no point to argue with the likes of you. All you're doing is battling conformity with your attitude, online, theatrically, while struggling to provide food for the ever-hungry ego. What you're doing has nothing to do with skepticism, science or methodology.

I wish there were more people who are willing to connect the dots. Willing. That's all.

More and more when you look at the "reality" of those in the past it was all about mysticism, about gods.. spirits... magic..That is how they lived.. how they created.

From what we can see that has survived over the thousands of years, they did pretty well. Much of what we would consider very challenging with the skills and technology we possess today.

We arrogantly like to think that they were pretty niave.. backward in technology.. often credited with only very crude tools that they must have been able to use like maestros.

Were backward because they hadn't during some of their early shows of brilliance hadn't even invented the wheel or the art of the written word.

Yet their obvious brilliance shines today. Maybe from perserverance they learned how to master most of nature's obstacles like gravity,learned how to harness sound waves, light much like we use them for radar and laser technology.

They had brilliant engineering skills and were able to create huge city complexes that lasted hundreds.. maybe thousands of years. Before the written word? The wheel? There is much evidence of trade that would require investors.. bookkeeping and businesses with workers.They would have required infrastructure to feed and clothe the people. So there would have been Inns.. shops.. factories, farms.. methods of transport. There would have had to have been tool makers.. people who made utensils crockery, furniture. There would have been social networks.. methods of keeping people in control, civil servants, doctors of sorts.. Much like was listed here..

My link

All this backwardness with belief in mysterious gods and spirits.. and metaphysical beliefs.. shamans.. Something worked..

For all their challenges we do admire their skills. Even with evidence in the massive archaeological sites that huge populations were involved.. if there was no remaining recognizable evidence of a script, they were considered a little above what we condescendingly term Neanderthal. Where would we find this script? We are looking for clay tablets.. graffiti on walls.. written words had to be included to their excellent carvings art work, buildings .

But how many pieces of architecture today have words carved on them? How many pieces of crockery and other items have words carved on them?

These days they may be painted on.. but would evidence of this last thousands of years? Do we carve them in our walls buildings or do we paint them on or add placards . Would our books last thousands of years? Would our ipods and phones last the test of time? How about the batteries? Mine seem to self destruct and rust in my old Walkmans or cameras within years. Most of our treasured objects seem to be almost disposable.. break.. rust away.. decompose.. are tip fodder within a 5 year period.

How much of that will survive to attest to our present brilliance?

The Chinchorro mummies are mummified remains of individuals from the South American Chinchorro culture found in what is now northern Chile and southern Peru. They are the oldest examples of mummified human remains, dating to thousands of years before the Egyptian mummies. They are believed to have first appeared around 5000 B.C. and reaching a peak around 3000 B.C. Often Chinchorro mummies were elaborately prepared by removing the internal organs and replacing them with vegetable fibers or animal hair. In some cases an embalmer would remove the skin and flesh from the dead body and replace them with clay. Shell midden and bone chemistry suggest that 90% of their diet was seafood. Many ancient cultures of fisherfolk existed, tucked away in the arid river valleys of the Andes, but the Chinchorro made themselves unique by their dedicated preservation of the dead.

The Chinchorro mummies are significant because during the periods of these mummies, everyone who died was mummified, including children, new-borns and fetuses. This shows that it was not reserved for those of high rank or high status - mummification was not a sign of social stratification.

Radiocarbon dating reveals that the oldest, discovered Chinchorro mummy was that of a child from a site in the Camarones Valley, about 60 miles south of Arica and dates from around 5050 B.C. The mummies continued to be made until about 1800 B.C., making them contemporary with Las Vegas culture and Valdivia culture in Ecuador and the Norte Chico civilization in Peru.

The Chinchorro mummies are the earliest examples of the deliberate preservation of the dead. The mummies may have served as a means of assisting the soul in surviving, and to prevent the bodies from frightening the living.

The oldest mummies recovered from the Atacama Desert are dated between 6000 BC and 5000 BC, the oldest yet found. To put this in perspective, the earliest mummy that has been found in Egypt dated around 3000 BC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchorro_mummies

So there's really no point to argue with the likes of you.

Boy, ain't that the truth!

No point in arguing a line of fantasy with someone willing to state the actual facts of the matter in question.

I wish there were more people who are willing to connect the dots. Willing. That's all.

First, you need real dots.

Harte

The Chinchorro mummies are mummified remains of individuals from the South American Chinchorro culture found in what is now northern Chile and southern Peru. They are the oldest examples of mummified human remains, dating to thousands of years before the Egyptian mummies. They are believed to have first appeared around 5000 B.C. and reaching a peak around 3000 B.C. Often Chinchorro mummies were elaborately prepared by removing the internal organs and replacing them with vegetable fibers or animal hair. In some cases an embalmer would remove the skin and flesh from the dead body and replace them with clay. Shell midden and bone chemistry suggest that 90% of their diet was seafood. Many ancient cultures of fisherfolk existed, tucked away in the arid river valleys of the Andes, but the Chinchorro made themselves unique by their dedicated preservation of the dead.

The oldest mummies recovered from the Atacama Desert are dated between 6000 BC and 5000 BC, the oldest yet found. To put this in perspective, the earliest mummy that has been found in Egypt dated around 3000 BC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchorro_mummies

These ritual embalmings of their dead could also indicate and eventual decent knowledge of how bodies functioned, knowledge of muscles.. ligaments bones. A working curiosity. They would also have come across how babies are created.. their stages of growth. Probably would have studied what caused their deaths.. and various other forensic practices.

This could then perhaps have eventually taught them of midwife skills, validating the presumed age of the the lydite birthing tools and the genetic disc shown on Dona's tape.

There are other sites that show that some sort of cranial surgery was performed in ancient days..

Cranial surgery in ancient Peru.

My link

Trephination is the oldest known surgical technique. Peru has been recognized as a major source of ancient trephined skulls, many of which date back 2300 years. This presentation reviews from a neurosurgical perspective many of the archaeological studies performed on these skulls. Comparative osteology has shown that almost 70% of patients survived the procedure

My link

Pre-Incan civilization used brain surgery extensively as early as 2,000 B.C. In Paracas, Peru, a desert area south of Lima, archeologic evidence shows that brain surgery was indeed carried out and that many were successful, with patients surviving the procedure and being restored to health.

Examination of ancient Peruvian skulls by physicians today, reveals that these cranial surgeries seldom became infected, with most surviving. What is even more impressive are the skulls exhibiting successful cranio-plasties, which are plates made of silver and gold, placed with such skill that the bone healed around them.

Analysis of the data leads one to conclude that, despite their rudimentary knowledge of disease, the ancient Incas must have had some knowledge of anatomy and surgical procedures in order to accomplish what they did. Surgical tools in South America were made of both bronze and obsidian (a hard, dark glassy rock formed when laval cools).

Brain surgery was also practiced in Turkey around 4000 years ago.

the discovery of a 4000-year-old scalpel blade made of obsidian. Hürriyet News reported yesterday that it was found by archaeologists excavating a site called Ikiztepe Village in the Black Sea province of Samsun, in modern day Turkey.

In charge of the excavations is Istanbul University's Onder Bilgi. He says that the scalpel would have been used in ancient brain surgery.

Intriguing... Yesterday's Hürriyet article doesn't say why Bilgi believes the blade was a scalpel but a small amount of digging turns up an earlier report from the dig site, published on 28 July, which says that 8 out of 690 skulls discovered at a graveyard on a high hill near the village showed "traces of surgical operation".

Actually this isn't as far-fetched as it sounds. There are records of neurosurgery from Babylon and Egypt, using obsidian blades, from as far back as 3000 BC. And skulls bearing traces of centuries-old brain surgery have been found in Europe, Africa, Asia and North and South America. The earliest trepanned skulls date from the Neolithic stone age (see main picture, of a Neolithic girl's skull now held in the National History Museum in Lausanne, France; she survived the surgery).

My link

If they were able to perform successful brain surgery 5000 years ago throughout much of the world , it stand to reason that they had skills in many other areas.

The fact that according to some hard evidence like those of Peru that 70% of these of what would seem to us rather dangerous surgeries for so called 'primitive people' were successful.. it means that they had reasonable medical knowledge, would have an understanding of perfect hygiene in surgical conditions.. ways of treating possible infections.. It would be hard to tell what other surgical skills they had mastered , but there is evidence of perfectly healed bones.. or amputations that had healed .

There was little need for dentistry in those days as dental caries were rare.

My link

But there must have been enough dental caries around for dentistry skills to have been aquired around 9000 years ago.

Tiny holes found in teeth suggest even prehistoric man may have had to fear the dentist's drill.

Remains found at Mehrgarh, Baluchistan, part of what is now Pakistan, show dental decay may have been treated 8,000-9,000 years ago.

It is some of the earliest evidence of dentistry.

Archaeologists discovered perfect tiny holes in two molar teeth from the remains of different men.

Andrea Cucina, from the University of Missouri-Columbia made the discovery last year when he was cleaning the teeth from one of the men.

He and colleagues ruled out other possibilities including dental decoration such as tooth sharpening.

As they were still attached to the jaw, the teeth were not used as part of a necklace.

The teeth were also rounded from chewing, and the scientists say hollowing out the teeth does not appear to have been part of the society's funeral rites.

My link

Uncivilized illiterates who had decent dentistry skills,9000 years ago.

uncivilized illiterate prehistoric brain surgeons... 5000 plus? years ago..

Drawing of a tomb carving of a circumcision scene. Sakkara cemetery at Memphis, Egypt, c. 2400–3000 bc. Surgery in prehistoric times

My link

Edited by crystal sage

My favorite saying from UM! Do you know how it originated? It originated on english courts when settling legal disputes. But modern internet-dwelling pseudo-skeptics like yourself like to use this sentence, and other ones with a similar function, to turn anything into a black & white legal dispute kind of thing, while sitting on their hands and flailing with their attitude, hungrily awaiting a consensus that'll bring conformity. Eventually when truth becomes evident you'll just say: "So what i knew it all along."

So there's really no point to argue with the likes of you. All you're doing is battling conformity with your attitude, online, theatrically, while struggling to provide food for the ever-hungry ego. What you're doing has nothing to do with skepticism, science or methodology.

as far as i can tell this isn't about "connecting the dots", it's about this "artifact" being authenticated. what reputable source can authenticate it? that's all he's asking for

First, you need real dots.

Harte

Well you can either sit on your hands and flail your attitude around, or try to make them out somehow ... i think i know what UM pseudo-skeptics prefer :rolleyes:

Edited by SolarPlexus

Well you can either sit on your hands and flail your attitude around, or try to make them out somehow ... i think i know what UM pseudo-skeptics prefer :rolleyes:

Or, if you stare at the sun long enough, you'll finally see a big dot when you look away.

Imaginary dots decidedly do not count. No matter what you do in order to "make them out."

Harte

• 4 weeks later...

Those flutes! The vibration of the sound of these is exactly the same as our brainwaves.. For healing or meditation?

Activating brainwaves to?

Notice to that the left hand was highlighted on these flutes..

Remember earlier how he stated that the pyramid objects were to be held with the left hand?

We now hear how those with artistic skills or spiritually inclined are often left handed.

Why have we been encouraged to use our right hands . My mother in law said she was left handed.. but they made her write with her right hand at school.

Interesting ... Have we not over the millenia been pulled away from our spiritual.. intuitive sides and controlled with spoon fed religion.. we have been pulled away from our natural spiritual selves with any of what we now call 'psychic ability' was frowned upon..discouraged.. violently at times.. seen as influence from the dark side.

that's interesting, i am left handed although i have tought myself to use both hands, the only thing i can't do to well with my right is things like throwing a football strait,

but its interesting i have always been able to improvise piano and i have always made up songs and ever since i was little i would play my grandmas piano and anybody that was over would hear it and tell me how good i was, i never learned to play sheet music or how to read music or anything, and when i was in elementary school i had a teacher who was left handed, and when she was in school she was forced to sit on her left hand and write with her right.

as far as i can tell this isn't about "connecting the dots", it's about this "artifact" being authenticated. what reputable source can authenticate it? that's all he's asking for

Correct. My problem is the following, Klaus Dona may be qualified to present and even maybe authenticate art, as Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria, but that does not make him qualified as archeologist or historian or even anthropologist. So yes, what other reputable source can authenticate it for what it is alleged to be?

As for the claimer being the one having to provide the evidence, that's how I've always seen it done in this forum and I find it to be a good idea. If you'd ask for proof of a point of view expressed by myself and which is contrary to yours, I would find it normal as well.

Correct. My problem is the following, Klaus Dona may be qualified to present and even maybe authenticate art, as Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria, but that does not make him qualified as archeologist or historian or even anthropologist. So yes, what other reputable source can authenticate it for what it is alleged to be?

As for the claimer being the one having to provide the evidence, that's how I've always seen it done in this forum and I find it to be a good idea. If you'd ask for proof of a point of view expressed by myself and which is contrary to yours, I would find it normal as well.

Perhaps we could look at the artifacts and the proposed information and judge their validity. I find it disheartning that so often an argument's validity hangs on the credentials of poster or an author rather then the evidence of the argument itsef. It seems that even the brightest minds have been proven wrong in the past. The Earth is not flat, The Sun does not revolve around the Earth. At one time conventional science believed these things. Too often anyone stating something different is scoffed at because it doesn't fit the conventional preconcieved notions. This is sad. There have been some very rude remarks made towards Crystal Sage and they don't further the argument levied against her hypothesis, it actually calls into question, in my mind, the knowledge base from which these posters draw from.

Perhaps we could look at the artifacts and the proposed information and judge their validity. I find it disheartning that so often an argument's validity hangs on the credentials of poster or an author rather then the evidence of the argument itsef. It seems that even the brightest minds have been proven wrong in the past. The Earth is not flat, The Sun does not revolve around the Earth. At one time conventional science believed these things. Too often anyone stating something different is scoffed at because it doesn't fit the conventional preconcieved notions. This is sad. There have been some very rude remarks made towards Crystal Sage and they don't further the argument levied against her hypothesis, it actually calls into question, in my mind, the knowledge base from which these posters draw from.

Welcome to UM rebel mind.

You might find it disheartening, but it's the amount of unsubstantiated claims that are the problem. I would like to have a confirmation as to the authenticity of the artifact itself, other than the one from Dona. I find it a fair request.

I feel I must rectify some things here though, before we question any knowledge base whatsoever. For example the common misconception that people, before the age of exploration, believed that Earth was flat. This particular notion only entered the popular imagination, with Washington Irving's publication of "The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus" in 1828. Before this, the people actually didn't think this at all, during the 19th century, the conception of a European "Dark Age" gave much more prominence to the Flat Earth model than it ever actually possessed. Explanation here.

Heliocentrisme is also a relatively ancient concept. The notion that the Earth revolves around the Sun was first proposed in the 3rd century BC by Aristarchus of Samos. However, it was not until the 16th century that a full mathematical model of a heliocentric system was presented by Nicolaus Copernicus. The following century, this model was elaborated by Johannes Kepler and supporting observations were presented by Galileo Galilei. The problem that heliocentrism had, it contradicted the bible, the holy scriptures, thus the almighty church, which was, indeed, rampant with preconceptions.

Science never rejected either to begin with. People stating certain notions or claims, are sometimes ignored, because they have no proof or evidence, yet state some things as facts. So is it so strange that I would ask for a counter authentication of some kind, considering frauds like Sitchin or Von Däniken? I would think not.

As to the remarks to Crystal, you'll notice that I'm one of the nicer ones here, I'm rarely outright rude, although I will admit sometimes a tad to direct. If you think the contrary, then so be it, but I'm not going to change anything I said.

seems to me like these beings were of earth, they were smart, they found out most of the things we did, but they didnt become all technical and digital like we did..

they actually used their smartness to figure themselves out and their capabilities unlike us were freakin doomed our kind.

Edited by Lost Souls

Swede: Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:05 PM #26 page 2

"In addition, there are numerous variations in the details of cranial structure. In some groups, there are cranial bones that do not even exist in other groups. Wormian and inca bones would be examples."

i'm curious about that. If some human skulls are made up of differing numbers of plates.. why couldn't differing shapes be possible too? This skull is missing the saggital suture that most skulls have ... ( the center joining from the forehead to the top of the skull.) post-86645-0-37837200-1290089175_thumb.j

Many Incan skulls are like this... there are examples in museums.

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/peru/images/cusco/museo-inka/elongated-skulls-cc-d0ug.jpg

Edited by lightly

I' :D :D :D M QUITE CURIOUS ABOUT THAT ONE STATUE WHERE THERE ARE TWO PERSONS, ONE KNEELING THE OTHER ONE ON TOP OF THE ONE KNEELING STANDING........ ISN'T THAT GYMNASTICS??? MAYBE THEY ARE DOING SOME CHEERING...

Edited by arjhay

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but just a minute ago I watched an interview with Klaus Dona on Youtube.

The part called, Don't believe in Ancient Aliens? Watch this I Dare You. pt 5 shows a photo of a socalled huge stone sculpture in Sierra Leone and discovered by a professor Angelo Pitoni.

[media=]

[/media]

Here is a transcript of the interview:

http://www.bibliotec...ncia_life48.htm

http://microges.trip...e_di_pietra.htm

What I'd like to know is this: why are there no other photos available on the internet of this socalled "Lady of Mali"?

post-18246-0-61813600-1354784858_thumb.j

http://www.flickr.co...ages/5183380841

I think I know the answer: seen from another angle the thing would look like any other rock.

But I'd like to be proven wrong, so shoot.

+++

EDIT:

Angelo Pitoni (1924-2009) was an Italian geologist, explorer and spy. He is also known as the discoverer in Sierra Leone of ‘sky stone’ an enigmatic blue stone that should not exist! He located Atlantis in the Atlantic.

http://atlantipedia..../angelo-pitoni/

http://www.skystone.org/index.php

Edited by Abramelin