Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Photos

Mannin

Not too long ago(what...about 3 weeks ago), my friend(Matty) invited me to his house for tea, and I was like, w00t.gif 'Hell Yeah'! w00t.gif ...Lol.

Well more to the point, when he invited me around, he asked me to take some photos of him and his baby bro, so I agreed to...with a polaroid camera...Lol.

Just before I took the first photo, his lil bro(Jack) was staring uncontrolably at something on the wall to the right...when we turned around to see what it was that Jack was glaring at, there was nothing to be seen. huh.gif

Jack has a small squeaky toy that he always responds to when it is squeezed...but when we squeezed it, he wouldn't even move.

Anyway I took the photo and seconds later, when it dried up, there was a blurred, white line that looked like a blurred shoelace, and it was in the exact direction that Jack was staring at, as if he knew there was something there and was staring right at it. With this, me and Matty were slightly freaked out, we had the thought that it could have been a gathering of dust on the lens or really something paranormal.

After taking mroe photos, we started to realise that it was something paranormal, as it was exactly the same with every other photo that we took, with the same white marking and Jack was staring at it, and in some photos the white lace blurrings were surrounding Jack, as if they were protecting him in some sort of way.

This made us wonder if it wasn't a big deal or if Jack has some sort of 'Spiritual Guardian'...And even to this day we are puzzled about Jack...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• AffinityForEvil

• Lonecat

• Mannin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there have been other photos depicting similar things - they look like tight spirals or silvery blurry lines.

People have said that they are probably camera straps getting into the frame, and I think it might explain some of them, but not all.

Especially in this case, where the child was looking at something prior to the image being captured.

Any chance of posting these photos? wink2.gif

Hi, Mannin,

I like your report. Sounds like the real thing. If there is one thing that is guaranteed to rile me, it is a report about a photograph but no photo to back it up.

I just recently suffered the loss of all my photos among other things when I was robbed. I am in the process of retrieving them from the negatives. However, I rescued one picture from a letter to a friend which was still in my sent mail box. This picture I took in 1996 at night, in Rome. It shows Trajan's Column which was illuminated by bluish spotlights. However, the other effects were not visible to me when I took the picture. The effect is even more interesting if you blow up the image on-screen. Keep taking more pictures, especially in places which are SUPPOSED to be haunted. Good luck! Lonecat cat.gif

Edit: No need for the large font and bold.

post-10-1090668319.jpg

Edited by Mentalcase

the blurred white line could be Jacks astral body reaching out to do something or it could be a spirit of an family member who passed away reacently or long agojust saying hello. it could also be a spirit trying to posess this child

devil.gif

post-10-1090687538.gif

Edited by Darklordxion666

it could also be a spirit trying to posess this child

We haven't even seen the photos and you're alreading telling this person there's a spirit trying to possess the child. Honestly.

Sounds to me like hairs or dust on the lens. The fact that the child was staring at it may just be a coincidence.

Was Jack brother staring in the direction of a bright light source? I know sometimes autistic children are fascinated with lights...

Edited by Wings of Selkhet

Before I can give any kind of opinion, I would really like to see the photos. Any chance you can post them for us? wink2.gif