Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nazi Atomic bomb used in 1943

tazjet

The following intercepted Japanese diplomatic signal was intercepted during World War 2: "Stockholm to Tokyo" No. 232.9 December 1944 (War Department), National Archives, RG 457, declassified October 1, 1978.

*my italics

This is not a fantasy or an illusion. The signal interception known as a MAGIC decrypt was kept classified after the war. The Japanese throughout WW2 had no knowledge that their encyphered diplomatic signals from Berlin and Stockholm were being read in London and Washington.

Yes, the Americans, for sure, and probably the Brits, had both - the military and diplomatic, Japanese codes cracked.

I cite "Black Box", an American text, you can't find on the internet. I can only tell you I found this text by chance

and it was a great read, written by a man that was the first decypherer for american intel - besides the US Navy.

anyway, the enigma code of the germans was a much tougher nut to crack

, the Japanese Army still wanted to carry on with the war.

That is what I have heard also.

Some people try to put forward the idea that the Japanese were ready to surrender before the first A-Bomb, but I've never bought into that idea. They were suicidal in their defense of every island and every bit of ocean, so why would they surrender the Home Islands without a long drawn out fight, even if it was only by every Japanese old man and young boy? They wouldn't......

• 6 months later...

That is what I have heard also.

Some people try to put forward the idea that the Japanese were ready to surrender before the first A-Bomb, but I've never bought into that idea. They were suicidal in their defense of every island and every bit of ocean, so why would they surrender the Home Islands without a long drawn out fight, even if it was only by every Japanese old man and young boy? They wouldn't......

Not ready to surrender does not begin to describe Japanese determination to carry on with the war even after the first atomic bomb. The reason the destruction of Hiroshima did not end the war is because the Japanese---thanks to their own nuclear weapons programs, which were probably augmented to some degree by German nuclear weapon R&D---knew that the Hiroshima bomb was a U-235 weapon. This, in turn, meant that it was unlikely that the US had any sizable stockpile of such bombs because it was so difficult to produce enough HEU / U-235 to power them. In fact, the Chief of Staff of the Japanese Navy at the time of the Hiroshima mission, Admiral Toyoda, essentially told the Emperor and "The Big Six" (the real rulers of Japan in 1945),"Well, boys, that was a nice shot the Americans just landed, but don't worry, there's no way they can have more than one". (Allen and Polmar, Code Name Downfall. The authors of this book are rather tentative in their suggestion that the Japanese atomic weapons projects informed Admiral Toyoda's statement. I am not.)

Because of these and other considerations, both political and cultural, it took the second atomic mission to end the war. The war ended because the men who were at the head of the Army and Navy projects, Yoshio Nishina and Bunsaku Arakatsu, did field research in the two blasted cities in which they quickly realized that the second bomb, the one that hit Nagasaki, was powered by plutonium. Plutonium, in turn, meant that the United States possessed breeder reactors, machines that produce plutonium from the naturally-occurring U-238. Breeder reactors meant that mass production of plutonium was possible and in fact, was already ramping up. This meant that the jig was up for Japan, because they knew that the US possessed multiple---and soon to be numerous---atomic bombs that they could deliver from a "stand-off" posture with near-impunity due to the near-total destruction of the Japanese Air Force. (Which still could have shot down nuclear bomb-carrying B-29s, but this was unlikely.) Thus, the Japanese endgame of hoping to bleed the Allies white by trying to prolong the war until the planned US invasion---Operation OLYMPIC---landed in November,1945, evaporated almost overnight.

• Like 2

Thanks for bringing this topic up. In the mid 1960's I met a group of ex Nazis in Australia, among whom I later found out was a spy for Germany, who at the time claimed, and the others seemed to agree, that Germany had already developed an atomic bomb and tested it, long before the Americans. I dismissed his statement in my mind and thought that his German pride was causing him to lie, as they only seemed to talk about the glorious moments of the war, and I wondered how blind they were to the horrors they had created.

I never questioned the American version of the bomb development, but now I am leaving that one open for further consideration.

• 8 months later...

Those of us who believe that the Hitler era Reich had the bomb first have both considerate reasons for doing so and---more importantly--- see a perspective that it is still contributing to current USA politics, military policy, and public discussion.

Yet the the conversation about it tends to be on the basis of "My Dad is smarter than your Dad, therefore I'm right."

One of the odd things about History is that once there's a conventional view, the facts that support it are highlighted and those that don't are submerged.

A few of the Facts concerning WWII are:

USA Troop strength at peak of European opperations was about 390 thousand.

The Werhmacht invaded Russia with about 2.5 million troops, initially defeating the Russians almost everywhere, but slowly losing to a Russian military of many millions---1 million Russian soldiers killed in the final year of the war alone.

Hitler was a bizzarre character; he seems to have had an almost Nero-like plan to destroy Berlin and rebuild it in his image. One wonders if he saw the Russian encirclement of Berlin as entirely a problem. The Russians logged the firing of several million artillery shells on berlin in about a 3 day period---nuclear level kinetic destruction. Hitler seems in many ways to have had an ambivalent view of Germany but a more obsessive view of

his own Elite systems such as the SS. During the war this Elite developed a functional style that was virtually Stateless, ruling fiefdoms in czech

territory and elsewhere, and certainly ended the war with the majority of its members alive and undocumented, its leaders lost, invisible or "dead,"

and with wealth in gold on a national scale. This was on deposit in systems from Swiss to Argentine to Asian and perhaps with collusion by such figures as Bank of England chief Montagu Norman and Juan Peron.

Certainly it is a fact that a high level SS official close to Hitler became the official Intel Minister of Argentina.

If winning for Hitler meant acquiring vast territory and aggrandizing the German Nation, then he lost. But if it meant creating a powerful and secretive international Elite, unified under an intensified and paranoiac command structure and in command of vast corporate wealth . . .

But of course human beings don't want to participate in such a system; the Mafia doesn't exist ( as J Edgar Hoover said ); the Drugs Cartels

don't ; BCCI, Al Quaeda, and the international hit squads who worked for Otto Skorzeny are all out of a bad paperback novel . . .

One of the critcal facts in nukes design---as discussed in above postings--- is that developers tend to go through a series of design Generations.

The initial Big Bombs with 100 + lbs of enriched uranium are replaced by the Subcritical nukes that are currently the majority of the world's nuke

stockpiles. These are the Nuclear artillery rounds which are 12" in diameter and have a dial that field-sets the intensity of the explosion: Turn it and the nuclear trigger ( neutron generator ) move in or out vis- a -vis the Core, dialing in a bigger or smaller explosion.

German scientists filed a Patent for such a bomb in 1939, in an internal secret and defense patents system ( several nations have such). The Patent

was logged on a still extant List presented to Gen Leslie Groves, and the patent itself seized, but that patent can no longer be found or accounted for. The "Naziabomb" site gives a good exposition of the subject. There is in Nat'l archives an intercepted message from a Japanese diplomat in

germany to Tokyo relating convincingly the use of a Nuke against a Russian army.

A great area of this thinking is the discussion of the nazi "Bell" reactor.

It is a fact that during the war, a Cyclotron at Cal Tech, built by Ernest Lawrence for research and capable of producing in routine operation minute ammounts of weapons type Plutonium, was modified by I believe the addition of small internal "Ledges," so as to increase by 10 times its production of plutonium. Apparently during about an 18 month period it produced material equivalent to about 10% of the plutonium in the Nagasaki bomb.When you consider that the later generation Subcritical nukes used less material than this 10%, and that wartime Germany had the patent for just such weapons ( and the related shaped-charge technology ) you can see the practical potential of weapons material production thru a device such as the Cal Tech Cyclotron.

Post war investigation of the "Bell" included the interview of a German scientist who referred to the Bell as a "Cyclotron."

donameche, how many actual historians do you know? How long and how extensive are your contacts with academia?

Oh, wait. I know this. The answers to al these questions is "none at all." Like all conspiridiots, you don't bother yourself with actually knowing what you're talking about. You're happy to create a situation where you (or only a select group of people who -- by an amazing coincidence -- believe exactly the same tripe du jour you do) somehow have ferreted out the real truth and the whole rest of the world is fighting you to cover it up, and no real-world facts are going to sully your own personal superhero origin story.

You'd be a lot better served taking this to the actual conspiridiotcy forum. No one will pester you with facts or historiography or reason there.

--Jaylemurph

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

Which Russian Army Group do you claim was nuked?

Die Glock ... It's an atomic reactor this time? I thought it was a UFO or a time machine.

Those of us who believe that the Hitler era Reich had the bomb first have both considerate reasons for doing so and---more importantly--- see a perspective that it is still contributing to current USA politics, military policy, and public discussion.

Yet the the conversation about it tends to be on the basis of "My Dad is smarter than your Dad, therefore I'm right."

One of the odd things about History is that once there's a conventional view, the facts that support it are highlighted and those that don't are submerged.

The Werhmacht invaded Russia with about 2.5 million troops, initially defeating the Russians almost everywhere, but slowly losing to a Russian military of many millions---1 million Russian soldiers killed in the final year of the war alone.

Hitler was a bizzarre character; he seems to have had an almost Nero-like plan to destroy Berlin and rebuild it in his image. One wonders if he saw the Russian encirclement of Berlin as entirely a problem. The Russians logged the firing of several million artillery shells on berlin in about a 3 day period---nuclear level kinetic destruction. Hitler seems in many ways to have had an ambivalent view of Germany but a more obsessive view of

his own Elite systems such as the SS. During the war this Elite developed a functional style that was virtually Stateless, ruling fiefdoms in czech

territory and elsewhere, and certainly ended the war with the majority of its members alive and undocumented, its leaders lost, invisible or "dead,"

and with wealth in gold on a national scale. This was on deposit in systems from Swiss to Argentine to Asian and perhaps with collusion by such figures as Bank of England chief Montagu Norman and Juan Peron.

Certainly it is a fact that a high level SS official close to Hitler became the official Intel Minister of Argentina.

If winning for Hitler meant acquiring vast territory and aggrandizing the German Nation, then he lost. But if it meant creating a powerful and secretive international Elite, unified under an intensified and paranoiac command structure and in command of vast corporate wealth . . .

But of course human beings don't want to participate in such a system; the Mafia doesn't exist ( as J Edgar Hoover said ); the Drugs Cartels

don't ; BCCI, Al Quaeda, and the international hit squads who worked for Otto Skorzeny are all out of a bad paperback novel . . .

One of the critcal facts in nukes design---as discussed in above postings--- is that developers tend to go through a series of design Generations.

The initial Big Bombs with 100 + lbs of enriched uranium are replaced by the Subcritical nukes that are currently the majority of the world's nuke

stockpiles. These are the Nuclear artillery rounds which are 12" in diameter and have a dial that field-sets the intensity of the explosion: Turn it and the nuclear trigger ( neutron generator ) move in or out vis- a -vis the Core, dialing in a bigger or smaller explosion.

German scientists filed a Patent for such a bomb in 1939, in an internal secret and defense patents system ( several nations have such). The Patent

was logged on a still extant List presented to Gen Leslie Groves, and the patent itself seized, but that patent can no longer be found or accounted for. The "Naziabomb" site gives a good exposition of the subject. There is in Nat'l archives an intercepted message from a Japanese diplomat in

germany to Tokyo relating convincingly the use of a Nuke against a Russian army.

It is a fact that during the war, a Cyclotron at Cal Tech, built by Ernest Lawrence for research and capable of producing in routine operation minute ammounts of weapons type Plutonium, was modified by I believe the addition of small internal "Ledges," so as to increase by 10 times its production of plutonium. Apparently during about an 18 month period it produced material equivalent to about 10% of the plutonium in the Nagasaki bomb.When you consider that the later generation Subcritical nukes used less material than this 10%, and that wartime Germany had the patent for just such weapons ( and the related shaped-charge technology ) you can see the practical potential of weapons material production thru a device such as the Cal Tech Cyclotron.

Post war investigation of the "Bell" included the interview of a German scientist who referred to the Bell as a "Cyclotron."

Ah no just no, not even remotely possible. I've seen this idea before and it completely fails at all levels You'd have better luck convincing people that Luxembourg started WWI by invading Germany.....

Dear Jaylemurph---

It's a very speculative tech discussion. Preceding posts go back and forth over the Japanese memo and the Schumann-Trinks patent, and no, nobody has names/addresses /storage buildings with vintage nukes. I generalized precisely because repeating (unproven) detail proves nothing.

I referenced Hitler to point out that there were motivations involved, and objectives that are hard to imagine, post the war.

My honest belief is that Hitler was in an antagonistic relationship with Wehrmacht, that the assasination attempt was really from the top of the

Wehrmacht and that before and after was a great dissconnect between various Reich power centers.

I believe there were intelligent people in SS, characterized by Hans Kammler, who had a concept of what the Bomb and delivery systems could be

and a rational idea of military use and outcomes.

I suspect that Hitler didn't share that view. I think Hitler had a very alienated view of human society, and an accompaning animus to create an elite

of Superior people. I don't think the SS was this, but perhaps was seen as transitional to it. I don't think Hitler escaped: I think he really killed himself, and that that was an expression of this very negative worldview. Probably a worldview that became even more negative after his own military command tried to blow him up.

I think that Hitler saw real power as command of large cadres of expert and sophisticated people, working in efficient command structures, and made more powerful by secrecy. Current day political power structures, controling Trillions in wealth, seem apparently to be steered by campaign

contributions of merely millions. The wealth looted by the Reich was huge, and moved through the war thru banking systems that included the Swiss. I tkink this was Hitler's objective at war's end, not a Bomb.

I also think there were rational people in the Wehrmacht who saw much more realistic power and leverage in appealing to the Allies to preserve a Weimar type Germany rather than Europe dominated by a giant Russian military. But this reasonable point of view failed as much as did a usable

Bomb.

I think the tech speculation is fascinating; I think the motives and objectives I'm sketching are more interesting; we're living in a world where current events in the Middle East and North Africa are being debated, denied and retold regardless often of facts: WWII is much more distant.

But speaking Academically, I did go to Ernest Lawrence Jr High, and I'm pretty sure about Ernie and his Cyclotron.

Dear Jaylemurph---

It's a very speculative tech discussion. Preceding posts go back and forth over the Japanese memo and the Schumann-Trinks patent, and no, nobody has names/addresses /storage buildings with vintage nukes. I generalized precisely because repeating (unproven) detail proves nothing.

I referenced Hitler to point out that there were motivations involved, and objectives that are hard to imagine, post the war.

My honest belief is that Hitler was in an antagonistic relationship with Wehrmacht, that the assasination attempt was really from the top of the

Wehrmacht and that before and after was a great dissconnect between various Reich power centers.

I believe there were intelligent people in SS, characterized by Hans Kammler, who had a concept of what the Bomb and delivery systems could be

and a rational idea of military use and outcomes.

I suspect that Hitler didn't share that view. I think Hitler had a very alienated view of human society, and an accompaning animus to create an elite

of Superior people. I don't think the SS was this, but perhaps was seen as transitional to it. I don't think Hitler escaped: I think he really killed himself, and that that was an expression of this very negative worldview. Probably a worldview that became even more negative after his own military command tried to blow him up.

I think that Hitler saw real power as command of large cadres of expert and sophisticated people, working in efficient command structures, and made more powerful by secrecy. Current day political power structures, controling Trillions in wealth, seem apparently to be steered by campaign

contributions of merely millions. The wealth looted by the Reich was huge, and moved through the war thru banking systems that included the Swiss. I tkink this was Hitler's objective at war's end, not a Bomb.

I also think there were rational people in the Wehrmacht who saw much more realistic power and leverage in appealing to the Allies to preserve a Weimar type Germany rather than Europe dominated by a giant Russian military. But this reasonable point of view failed as much as did a usable

Bomb.

I think the tech speculation is fascinating; I think the motives and objectives I'm sketching are more interesting; we're living in a world where current events in the Middle East and North Africa are being debated, denied and retold regardless often of facts: WWII is much more distant.

But speaking Academically, I did go to Ernest Lawrence Jr High, and I'm pretty sure about Ernie and his Cyclotron.

I don't have much problem with discussions about speculative technology; if it were just that, I'd've left it to you, since I don't know much about technology and engineering.

But that wasn't where you left it. Rather than makes this purely about speculative (i.e., undocumented and therefore non-historical) fiction, you had to posit some elaborate, senseless conspiracy theory involving historians -- who presumably "leave out" the truth you're able to divine, through -- I don't know -- streetsmarts or something.

And I want to make sure you don't seriously suggest something like that without a reasonable (preferably documented) basis. Which, of course, you don't have, or you'd already've ponied up with it. I don't think you should criticize an institution without directly knowledge of it and without fully disclosing your cards. I've found out there are a lot of posters here who get janky when more serious people point out these conditions because criticizing a field for the sole reason that they don't adopt your pet theory makes you look roughly as asinine as, well, your position really is.

So yeah, speculative tech? Worthwhile discussion.

Conspiracy theories where historians hide the truth because... well, you don't actually give a reason, other than for you to swoop in and show us all you deep cleverness. And if you think about that, it's awfully nice of every single historian active since 1945 to agree to hide some truth for no other reason than to make you look good... which makes you yourself as deeply implicated in any fictional conspiracy as anyone else. Which means the rest of us couldn't possibly believe anything you tell us about this.

So either you're /not/ a part of a conspiracy and we shouldn't believe you because you don't know what you're talking about, OR you /are/ a part of the conspiracy and we still shouldn't believe anything you say since you're a part of it.

...which means in either case, we should let this thread fade back from whence it cometh.

--Jaylemurph

I know/knew a military historian or two. They come in all sizes, shapes and political bent. That they are organized in some monolithic organization that would agree to change facts or understanding about x or y is pretty silly especially those in say Egypt and Turkey agreeing to do something in coordination with Israel and Iran. Historian both compete and help on another but not always at the same time and not for very long.

I reiterate my question - which Russian Army Group was "nuked"?

• Like 1

They were preparing to do just that. Dornberger commented to that effect that Hitler intended to use nuclear tipped V-2s in conversations secretly recorded at his internment camp CSDIC Camp 11, which was entered in evidence at Nuremberg trials. Can't get more authentic than Nuremberg evidence.

When Roumania's Marshall Antonescu was tried for war crimes he revealed a similar conversation with Hitler to that effect.

On 5 August 1944 Hitler Ribbentrop and Keitel met with Romanian Marshal Antonescu. Hitler told Antonescu of Germany's atomic bomb. He described Germany's latest work on

Hitler confided his view that the jump from modern explosives to this one was the biggest since gunpowder. Antonescu later quoted Hitler when arrested by the Russians and questioned for war crimes saying:

When V-1 began raining down over England however Churchill discreetly threatened to drop anthrax bombs all over Germany and destroy the nation's farming food supply. USA also notified Germany in late July 1944 through it's embassy in Lisbon that unless Hitler abandoned it's nuclear weapons program and entered negotiations to sue for peace within six weeks then Dresden would suffer the first Allied Atomic Bomb attack.

Source:

Germany and the Second World War: Organization and Mobilisation of the German sphere of Power..., Volume 5, Part 1, by Bernhard Kroener, Rolf-Dieter Müller, Hans Umbreit, Oxford Uni Press 2003

This is also referred to by Dr Paul Harteck in Farm Hall transcripts 6-7 August 1945.

What a load of revisionist b******s.

• Like 1

I have 3 questions ( sorry ):

1. Is anything known about Zinnser of the Hans Zinnser affadavit? All I see online is the affadavit.

2. Was Dr. Heinz Schlike of the U 234 a nuclear trigger expert? I remember an account of a trigger expert from the submarine having 2 meetings with a Los Alamos trigger expert, but can't find the account and don't know if its authentic.

3. Nuke Tech: We know about Klystrons as super switches; is there a vacuum tube type device thats a neutron generator ( trigger ) and did the

Germans have such a thing?

They were preparing to do just that. Dornberger commented to that effect that Hitler intended to use nuclear tipped V-2s in conversations secretly recorded at his internment camp CSDIC Camp 1

So a V2 that could lift 1,000 kilograms could carry a 4,000 kg nuclear bomb that was three meters long (the size of the 'Little boy', fat man was even bigger and longer 4,700 kg and 3.3 meters)- so its highly unlikely if the Germans had even had a nuke that it would have fitted on a V2, it took years for the Americans to get workable and smaller warheads.

It all discounted fantasy.

• Like 2

The "conventional" view of the German nuclear programme is based on physical evidence and captured documents, so what are those "considerable reasons" that you have ?

During world war II more than 16 million people served in the US military. Where do you get the 390.000 maximum from ?

It is not even remotely close to being true, so calling it a fact is pretty weird.

How is any of that even remotely connected to a German nuclear bomb ?

Not really sure what this even means ?

The entire point of a nuclear weapons is to achieve critical mass for a chain reaction, so what is a subcritical nuke ?

What are those 12" artillery rounds you are writing about ? The closest match would be the US 11" M65 Atomic Cannon, which was retired in 1963.

They were never "the majority of the worlds nukes" and in any event nuclear artillery rounds were retired after the end of the cold war.

So why would you use a non-existing/obsolete weapon as an example of the most advanced nukes ?

was logged on a still extant List presented to Gen Leslie Groves, and the patent itself seized, but that patent can no longer be found or accounted for. The "Naziabomb" site gives a good exposition of the subject.

You hopefully know that just because a patent exist doesn't mean that it works ?

There are lots of people who have patented perpetual motion machines. As far as I know none of them have ever worked. :whistle:

There is in Nat'l archives an intercepted message from a Japanese diplomat in germany to Tokyo relating convincingly the use of a Nuke against a Russian army.

Would you like to share that with us ?

After you have done that would you like to tell us why there are no mentions of nuclear weapons being used in Europe by either German, allied or Soviet sources ?

While you are at it would you like to answer Sir Wearer of Hats question as to which Soviet (not Russian) army was attacked ?

The "Bell" is a piece of fiction started in 2000 by the Polish author Igor Witkowski.

Germany had no means of making Plutonium, as that requires a working nuclear reactor, which they didn't have.

Again I am not really sure what you mean by subcritical nukes ?

As for patents and the "Bell" see above.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

I have 3 questions ( sorry ):

1. Is anything known about Zinnser of the Hans Zinnser affadavit? All I see online is the affadavit.

2. Was Dr. Heinz Schlike of the U 234 a nuclear trigger expert? I remember an account of a trigger expert from the submarine having 2 meetings with a Los Alamos trigger expert, but can't find the account and don't know if its authentic.

3. Nuke Tech: We know about Klystrons as super switches; is there a vacuum tube type device thats a neutron generator ( trigger ) and did the

Germans have such a thing?

Scalia, Joseph M. (2000). Germany's Last Mission to Japan: The Failed Voyage of U-234. Naval Institute Press. ISBN 1-55750-811-9.

States he was into radar and what would later be called stealth technology, his 1937 thesis was "Entrainment of Oscillators and Sub-Harmonics".

• Like 1

During world war II more than 16 million people served in the US military. Where do you get the 390.000 maximum from ?

It is not even remotely close to being true, so calling it a fact is pretty weird.

There were 2.4 million US servicemen in Europe as of May 1945 the force actually grew larger until reinforcements could be halted it probably reached about 2.6 or 2.7 until it was drawn down.

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 4

Why is it that people have this need to make Nazi Germany much more powerful than they really were ?

If they really had things like nuclear weapons, "Die Glocke" and flying saucers, why did they lose the war ? :whistle:

• Like 1

Why is it that people have this need to make Nazi Germany much more powerful than they really were ?

If they really had things like nuclear weapons, "Die Glocke" and flying saucers, why did they lose the war ? :whistle:

They want it to be cool, many things get expanded into this need to change the real world into one that is more cool.

They want it to be cool, many things get expanded into this need to change the real world into one that is more cool.

I am interested in World War II and I think that many of the German weapons were fascinating, but I have never found myself thinking that the nazis were cool. I just don't understand why anyone would think that. :(

don, I did tell you you might not want to carry on this conversation in this forum. Too much actual knowledge floating around here for ill-informed conspiracy theories to fly.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

I am interested in World War II and I think that many of the German weapons were fascinating, but I have never found myself thinking that the nazis were cool. I just don't understand why anyone would think that. :(

I've always been more interested in WWI and more obscure wars like the war of the triple alliance, Carlist Civil war or the second Schleswig war.

I've always been more interested in WWI and more obscure wars like the war of the triple alliance, Carlist Civil war or the second Schleswig war.

In many ways the history of the World is the history of war.

The second Schleswig war is not something you mention in polite conversation. I guess since you are only half Danish you didn't know that, so I will let it go for now. :whistle:

• Like 1

In many ways the history of the World is the history of war.

The second Schleswig war is not something you mention in polite conversation. I guess since you are only half Danish you didn't know that, so I will let it go for now. :whistle:

That is why I mentioned it knowing you were Danish. Yes the history of the world has been driven by war and conflict.

• The topic was locked