Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Israeli troops guilty of using human

ExpandMyMind

No wonder the(most) Americans(people) are so easily confused, they led by propaganda and media lies

there i fixed it for you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ExpandMyMind

• danielost

• Mr.United_Nations

• Abramelin

LOL so you seriously think that the kids Israel has killed in the past were all Scouts?

I'm sorry to say it but you've veered into conspiracy theory territory with that one.

No, I never said ALL.

Some were killed when the Israelis attacked Hamas or Hezbollah, hiding between civilians.

I am not into conspiracy idiocy, I am just telling you what Palestinians told me.

Of course, I pretended to be on their side, like saying 'damned Jews' and all that.

I just wanted them to trust me, and they did.

If you want to know the truth, just kiss the a** of someone, and they will tell you the size of their d***.

Edited by Abramelin

No, I never said ALL.

Some were killed when the Israelis attacked Hamas or Hezbollah, hiding between civilians.

I am not into conspiracy idiocy, I am just telling you what Palestinians told me.

Of course, I pretended to be on their side, like saying 'damned Jews' and all that.

you'll have to forgive expand he will never see anything that puts the arabs in a bad light, even the truth.

you'll have to forgive expand he will never see anything that puts the arabs in a bad light, even the truth.

Read my lips (LOL), if Expand wants to add a view from the 'other side', I will respect him for that.

People are people, people behave like animals, and no one is excused.

But he should not be blind to the side he wants to ignore in his campaign of the 'other side of the coin'.

Edited by Abramelin

No, I never said ALL.

If you want to know the truth, just kiss the a** of someone, and they will tell you the size of their d***.

:lol: I like that one :lol:

Well I can't take the second hand word of someone as fact, as I'm sure you can understand. Maybe it is true, maybe it's not. I highly doubt they sacrifice their own children though. I can't just buy that without being shown evidence.

Daniel, enough with the trolling please.

And just to add, again (and in reference to the second line of your reply), the investigations into both recent wars found that they did not hide amongst civilians. This is the whole reason I have this view.

Edited by expandmymind

Read my lips (LOL), if Expand wants to add a view from the 'other side', I will respect him for that.

People are people, people behave like animals, and no one is excused.

But he should not be blind to the side who wants to ignore in his campaign of the 'other side of the coin'.

i play devils advocate a lot on here. but i always see both sides of the coin.

i do not blame all of the jews or the isreali government or military for a few such as the two in the op.

however hamas and hezbollah modem operatis is to hide behind civilians. that i cannot and will not condon no matter what anyone or everyone else thinks.

i am not saying you do, but expand does.

:lol: I like that one :lol:

Well I can't take the second hand word of someone as fact, as I'm sure you can understand. Maybe it is true, maybe it's not. I highly doubt they sacrifice their own children though. I can't just buy that without being shown evidence.

Daniel, enough with the trolling please.

Daniel is not trolling, but maybe - in your eyes - he has difficulty expressing his opinion. Not to me, btw, I understand him perfectly.

Truth.. what is 'truth'? They talked to me freely, they trusted me.

And that's how you get your information.

Not by some politically correct philosopher, or some "Amnesty tree-hugger".

I am not politically correct, that's why I know how to make people talk about what they really feel.

EDIT to your edit:

They DID hide. But they hide that fact for people like you.

Edited by Abramelin

LOL so you seriously think that the kids Israel has killed in the past were all Scouts?

I'm sorry to say it but you've veered into conspiracy theory territory with that one.

Israel might attack Egypt at this rate, Turkey or Syria..

Daniel is not trolling, but maybe - in your eyes - he has difficulty expressing his opinion. Not to me, btw, I understand him perfectly.

I am not politically correct, that's why I know how to make people talk about what they really feel.

i usually just talked to my passengers, funny how open they are when they dont think they will ever see you again.

EDIT to your edit:

They DID hide. But they hide that fact for people like you.

I don't think you have any idea of just how exhaustive and transparent these human rights organisations' investigations are. They are meticulous. To label them as 'tree-huggers' is just plain silly. Not to mention Goldstone came to the same conclusions. Is he just a tree-hugger also?

They did not hide amongst the civilians. There was no evidence of this at all. None. But on the other hand there was ample evidence that showed Israel used human shields and also set up camp in densely populated areas, dictating where the fighting took place, putting civilians in immediate and mortal danger... as the statistics clearly back up.

And also to add: These organisations are in no way biased when it comes to Israel/Palestine. Go to HRW and search Hamas.

In fact, just follow this link http://www.hrw.org/en/search/apachesolr_search/Hamas

Same goes for Hezbollah.

(That was more for Daniel's benefit).

Israel might attack Egypt at this rate, Turkey or Syria..

Definitely not Egypt. Egypt are pretty much in the pocket of the US - they rely heavily on US funding and support.

Edited by expandmymind

Ok then how come Israel killed 10 civlians on a a supply boat a few months back?

Ok then how come Israel killed 10 civlians on a a supply boat a few months back?

They weren't Egyptian. Most of them were Turks.

They weren't Egyptian. Most of them were Turks.

I know, i think you got exicted lol

well according to expand it was an illegal blockaid, and isreal occupies gaza. i got to thinking about this, if a country occupies another, it in effect owns said country and can tell any and all ships where it go to put in to a port. if ship doesnt do say then said country can sink that ship.

I don't think you have any idea of just how exhaustive and transparent these human rights organisations' investigations are. They are meticulous. To label them as 'tree-huggers' is just plain silly. Not to mention Goldstone came to the same conclusions. Is he just a tree-hugger also?

They did not hide amongst the civilians. There was no evidence of this at all. None. But on the other hand there was ample evidence that showed Israel used human shields and also set up camp in densely populated areas, dictating where the fighting took place, putting civilians in immediate and mortal danger... as the statistics clearly back up.

And also to add: These organisations are in no way biased when it comes to Israel/Palestine. Go to HRW and search Hamas.

In fact, just follow this link http://www.hrw.org/en/search/apachesolr_search/Hamas

Same goes for Hezbollah.

(That was more for Daniel's benefit).

Definitely not Egypt. Egypt are pretty much in the pocket of the US - they rely heavily on US funding and support.

I followed your link, and this is a quote from that site:

September 2, 2010

Mourners gather around the bodies of four Israelis killed in a shooting attack, during a funeral in Beit Hagai near Hebron on September 1, 2010.

© 2010 Reuters

More Coverage: More Human Rights Watch reporting on Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories

Hamas's deliberate attacks on civilians are egregious crimes. Legitimate Palestinian grievances about illegal Israeli settlements do not justify the attacks. Attacking civilians is never justified. It should stop.

Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch(Jerusalem) - Hamas should be held accountable for two new attacks against Israeli civilians in the West Bank, and those who ordered and participated in the attacks should be prosecuted, Human Rights Watch said today.

The first attack, on August 31, 2010, killed four people and the second, on September 1, wounded two. Hamas's armed wing, Izz el-Din al-Qassam Brigades, claimed responsibility and called the attacks part of "a series of operations."

"Hamas's deliberate attacks on civilians are egregious crimes," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. "Legitimate Palestinian grievances about illegal Israeli settlements do not justify the attacks. Attacking civilians is never justified. It should stop

Thanks, great link, hahahaha!!

I followed your link, and this is a quote from that site:

Thanks, great link, hahahaha!!

I'm not sure I get your meaning. The reason I gave you the link was so you could see for yourself that Hamas are condemned also for their actions, including attaks on civilians.

Are you trying to suggest that I have, anywhere, claimed that Hamas have not attacked civilians?

Why do you find the link so comical?

Edited by expandmymind

well according to expand it was an illegal blockaid, and isreal occupies gaza. i got to thinking about this, if a country occupies another, it in effect owns said country and can tell any and all ships where it go to put in to a port. if ship doesnt do say then said country can sink that ship.

Not according to me. According to international law, international judges, the international community, and the UN.

Look ExpandyMind,

This is not about politics, this is not about 'race', this is not about religion... this is about two people chased away from their territory.

One says "I was here first", the other says, "NO, *I* was here first".

And we idiots think we have a say on this.

Europeans and Russians killed the Jews, and so they wanted to go to the only place in the world that they considered as their ancestral home, Palestine/Israel.

Look ExpandyMind,

This is not about politics, this is not about 'race', this is not about religion... this is about two people chased away from their territory.

Europeans and Russians killed the Jews, and so they wanted to go to the only place in the world that they considered as their ancestral home, Palestine/Israel.

I'm not sure what relevance this post has to the thread. I mean I agree with what you have posted, with the exception of the last sentence (I feel there is more to it than just European and Russian persecution, nearly 2000 years more), I just don't know how it relates to the post you quoted.

Look ExpandyMind,

So why is this in the Poltics section?

Not according to me. According to international law, international judges, the international community, and the UN.

you mean according to all of those like you who are anti-isreal.

you mean according to all of those like you who are anti-isreal.

What's an "anti-israeli" in your opinion? I hope your simple answer isn't "someone that's against Israel". I'm asking for a more profound reason why you would consider someone to be an "anti-israeli", i.e. because they hate Jews, they don't want Israel to exist, they favour islamic terrorists................

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

What's an "anti-israeli" in your opinion? I hope your simple answer isn't "someone that's against Israel". I'm asking for a more profound reason why you would consider someone to be an "anti-israeli", i.e. because they hate Jews, they don't want Israel to exist, they favour islamic terrorists................

Don't hold your breath :devil:

Br Cornelius

i think any one oppose israel actions and crimes against palestine

is anti-israel to him

i would put much stock in it though .. he accused me of being part

of the syrian goverment coz i oppose usa and israel :blink:

:D

i think any one oppose israel actions and crimes against palestine

is anti-israel to him

i would put much stock in it though .. he accused me of being part

of the syrian goverment coz i oppose usa and israel :blink:

:D

no because that dictatorship cant do anything wrong in your eyes. i stated you were either part of the government or part of the ruling family.

anti-isreal is anyone who stands against isreal and makes excuses for her enemies who attacked her first.

as i have stated and linked to a couple of times when the first jews arrived from europe in 1938(?), the ruler at the time welcomed them home. one year later the arabs started killing them. so no the jews did not start this this time around the arabs did.

the arabs hide amongst the civilians so that when isreal attacks their rocket launchers and other weapons, they can cry see isreal only wants to kill civilians. and people like expand. gobble it up and when the arabs target a grade school they say isreal attacked civilians first.

Edited by danielost