Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just another possible option.....

Triniant

heres my take on it lol

you got 2 choices after u kick the bucket...

get shoved in a box and stuck under the ground...

or

get burned then stuck in a jar or get dumped anywhere u want.

but hey thats just my take on it grin2.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Triniant

• Seraphina

• Universal Absurdity

To my consciousness at least I have already felt nothingness. Five years ago I was hit by a big dumb toothless burnout in his dodge ram at 55 mph. He was drunk (.34) and going down the wrong side of the street and when I took a left turn with a green arrow he smacked into my driver side door. I knew not what hit me, BOOM! OUT… At first I was laid out on the floor and my friends thought I was dead, but they where busy chasing after the toothless burnout as he was trying to flee the scene. After that they said I was standing next to them but not saying anything. After this we all went inside of a restaurant to get out of the cold and talk with the police. Some time after this I came to looking at the pretty rug on the ground. I then looked up and saw a lot of people in a room eating. To me I just went to the place of nothing and came back to the place of something. If you are not aware of yourself then to you, you do not exist. In my place of nothingness I felt no pain and had no sorrow. Seems like an ok place to go. See you there!

Edited by 4dplane

ever think that nothingness is more than nothing at all. (i know it sounds crazy but bear with me) MAYBE nothingness is really everything. perhaps when we die, or conscienceness lies in with everything else and we become part of everything, when we are really nothing at all. Perhaps we become everything. Normal thought has not gone beyond become part of more than one thing at a time. But perhaps that is because right now our consciencness is limited to a single being or existance. And therefore we cannot become fully aware of the entirety of it all. That could be why we think of everything as nothingness. wow. i sound high. Im really not, just kinda tired. but i got my two sence in, if anyone can understand it please elaborate, cause im not good with the english language. Its second to garble.

There just may be nothingness. However suppose in that nothingness or void there is consciousness?

Ok, now that's a scary thought!! blink.gif

QUOTE (snuffypuffer @ Jul 25 2004, 02:36 PM)

Personally, I like the idea of reincarnation the most. 

yea me too thats the best idea

I believe there is something beyond this life. There has to be...what would be the use of living if there wasn't? whistling2.gif

I believe there is something beyond this life. There has to be...what would be the use of living if there wasn't?

ahhh.....but to many, that is the golden question.