Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sacramento mothman

CANDIDPETS

have u guys heard of it ? it was on monster quest

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CANDIDPETS

• Agent. Mulder

• JonathanVonErich

• Skeptic Chicken

have u guys heard of it ? it was on monster quest

Was that the thing that, in the witness report, swooped at the car full of teens, then they stopped at an abandoned apartment building that it had perched on, then the driver through rocks at it for just the sake of trying to get revenge at it for scaring the life out of them, only to be chased by it once again?

:)

yeah we walked the bridge last night at 3am it was also featured on monster quest

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I have been interested in mothman but as a Californian myself I have never heard of the Sacramento mothman.

No i don't think i've seen this one before on monster quest, hmmm interesting, exactly how many sightings have been reported of the mothman in sacramento?

The only thing i have found on the web is a sighting from 2009, with not a lot of details. Beside that I have found nothing about The Mothman of Sacramento. Looks like The MonsterQuest team is running out of ideas for their shows....