Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My ideas about 9/11

bee

Well yes i do know facts thank you very much. I watched a docmentry on how the towers fell and it said that the substance was the wrong kind, they even proved with the debris of scrap steel. Also i did engineering for 2 years in college and my dad was an archiutect. So

what you make of that?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• Q24

• frenat

• Czero 101

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Satellites with reflective dishes could be used to direct lasers/beams/pulses...

fired from a location within the US ?

Maybe... :)

Spies Like Us was a MOVIE. It had no basis in reality. Any weapon strong enough to bring down a building the way you theorize would not be able to bounce off a satellite. It would destroy it.

I more or less agree with the official explanation, not because i blindly believe anything they say but there really isn't any sufficiant evidence to the contrary.

Israel is the country to benefit from a US occupied Middle East. So id be looking at them for involvement in 911

I don't think it was an Inside Job (per se)

So putting Israel in the 'frame' doesn't have a place in 'my ideas' about 9/11

So the E-4B was airborne over DC that morning. How again did it direct this alleged death ray at the twin towers hundreds of miles away?

You're making amazingly wild assumptions in your fervent desire for the buildings to have been brought down by DEWs. Yet you expect detailed evidence from us that these technologies were not used. It appears you have made up your mind here, and there's nothing we could say to change your mind. You "believe" that DEWs capable of destroying skyscrapers are in operational status and are deployed on E-4B aircraft. You also "believe" that there are large reflector satellites on orbit for use with these weapons.

Do you have any evidence that such capabilities really exist somewhere, and were employed that day, other than your own imagination? Or do you demand that we prove a negative?

(spelling edit)

Chill mrbusdriver....it's only ideas and some research to back up the said..ideas.

NOT hard and fast 'beliefs'.

But I'm still satisfied with my overall 9/11 package....at this moment in time.

'Fervent desire'.....lol

Maybe it had something to do with HAARP? :o:)

Well yes i do know facts thank you very much. I watched a docmentry on how the towers fell and it said that the substance was the wrong kind, they even proved with the debris of scrap steel. Also i did engineering for 2 years in college and my dad was an archiutect. So

what you make of that?

What do I make of that....?

I'd be extremely surprised if the wrong 'substance' was used on all three buildings.

Do you have more info about the documentry to share? Like a link or something.

Spies Like Us was a MOVIE. It had no basis in reality. Any weapon strong enough to bring down a building the way you theorize would not be able to bounce off a satellite. It would destroy it.

Hadn't heard of that Movie before...watched some clips..and they made me laugh.

Looks like a good film... :)

Here's the bit you're talking about.... :D

I more or less agree with the official explanation, not because i blindly believe anything they say but there really isn't any sufficiant evidence to the contrary.

I can respect that....I was actually in that place just a short while ago.

Then I took part in a discussion on another forum about the Pentagon business.

It all got a bit convoluted...but I took on board some of the things that were said

and started to look into it myself.

THAT and realising that the 'truth-movement' is infiltrated up to the rafters...set

me on my very own quest for the truth...about 9/11.

:tu:

The buildings were gonna come down even if they weren't hit by planes, Does everyone forget the explosions that were heard, The Buildings were wired with explosives and thermite she was coming down regardless, planes or bomb attack. If one didn't work the next phase of action would take over.

The buildings were gonna come down even if they weren't hit by planes, Does everyone forget the explosions that were heard, The Buildings were wired with explosives and thermite she was coming down regardless, planes or bomb attack. If one didn't work the next phase of action would take over.

"Wired up" with wireless explosives? No chords was found in the rubble.

"Wired up" covertly over a period of time, with a explosive that could evade bomb-sniffing dogs?

"Wired up" with practically silent (compared to an actual controlled demolition) explosives?

Have any idea how much explosive would be needed, factoring in how much is used on a normal CD (with pre-weakened beams)? Keep in mind terrorists used a 1,300 pound bomb placed next to a building column in the parking garage in 1993, and it suffered no irreparable damage. After you figure it out, tell me how it didn't make an ENORMOUS bang, complete with concussion blast and the whole nine, not just bangs here and there (some of which, incidentally, can be attributed to bodies hitting the ground and the structures surrounding the WTC - horrible, but true).

So putting Israel in the 'frame' doesn't have a place in 'my ideas' about 9/11

Hi again bee :)

I understand that your ideas don’t include Zionist involvement in 9/11 but there are still certain facts surrounding the event which any sound theory should account for. As this is your thread and I’m finding your ideas to be interesting (though you know that I disagree with them), I wonder where you believe the events I am about to describe fit into the bigger picture….

On 9/11, five Israeli men were reported by members of the public to be “videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery”, “congratulating one another” and “celebrating with high fives”.

At around 4:30pm these men were detained and immediately began protesting their innocence for the attacks before even being charged with any offence. Initial reports stated that in their van were maps of New York, $4700 cash and foreign passports. It is reported that bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if they had detected explosives in the van and the highway was shut down in both directions whilst packages where x-rayed by the bomb squad. No explosives were found to be present during this search. Whether a residual scent was left from explosives previously transported in the van cannot be confirmed.

Where this story becomes interesting is when it is found these five men were linked to the Israeli intelligence services. A former chief of operations for counterterrorism with the CIA said that federal authorities’ interest in the case was heightened when some of the men’s names were found in a search of a national intelligence database. One of the men refused to take a lie-detector test for ten weeks and then failed it – his lawyer stated this was because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country. The FBI had reason to believe that the Urban Moving company, who the men worked for, may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation. Before the FBI could complete questioning of Urban Moving's owner, he shut down the business, cleared out his New Jersey home and returned to Israel.

After intense political pressure and high-level negotiations between Israeli and U.S. government officials, the suspects were deported to Israel with the only official explanation given that there had been a VISA violation. A former CIA counterterrorism officer commented: -

“There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11. Bear in mind that this was a political issue, not a law enforcement or intelligence issue.”

To summarsie the main points: five Israeli intelligence agents were detained in New York on 9/11 in direct relation to the WTC attacks, bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if they detected explosives, there were resultant failures of lie-detector tests, their employer fled questioning and a cover-up ended the investigation.

How do you account for these men in your ideas, bee?

And I’m not done!

What if I told you that one of the 9/11 hijackers was related to an Israeli spy, that an ex Israeli special forces officer was sitting right amongst the hijackers on one of the flights and that the Twin Towers had recently been acquired by a Jewish businessman? What if I told you that Israeli intelligence are known to have previously carried out a false flag attack against American and British targets to be blamed on Muslims and that 9/11 was seen of benefit to the Zionist agenda? What if I told you that the most powerful lobbying group in the U.S. is of Israeli origin and that high levels of the Bush administration included many Jewish individuals? What if I told you that everyone from a U.S. Army War College lecturer to Osama bin Laden believes that Israel was behind 9/11? What if I told you that even Fox News reported that, “evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified”?

"Wired up" with wireless explosives? No chords was found in the rubble.

"Wired up" covertly over a period of time, with a explosive that could evade bomb-sniffing dogs?

"Wired up" with practically silent (compared to an actual controlled demolition) explosives?

Have any idea how much explosive would be needed, factoring in how much is used on a normal CD (with pre-weakened beams)? Keep in mind terrorists used a 1,300 pound bomb placed next to a building column in the parking garage in 1993, and it suffered no irreparable damage. After you figure it out, tell me how it didn't make an ENORMOUS bang, complete with concussion blast and the whole nine, not just bangs here and there (some of which, incidentally, can be attributed to bodies hitting the ground and the structures surrounding the WTC - horrible, but true).

Not to mention that thermite can't be, and isn't, used to bring down a building.

Not to mention that thermite can't be, and isn't, used to bring down a building.

It is a strange argument to claim that a 2,500oC thermite reaction acting directly against a steel column would not cause failure and yet simultaneously claim that a diffuse flame bringing about rather much lower temperatures would. All that I ever see from those denying the possibility of a thermite/explosive demolition are strawman arguments, non-existent problems and, apparently as just witnessed, horrendous double-standards in considering the theories.

How do you account for these men in your ideas, bee?

Hi....my first reaction is that the so-called 'dancing ? dancing?!!!.. :rolleyes: ...Israelis is a

distraction...and one heavily promoted by the muslim 5th column?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

and other anti-Israeli/Jewish groups.

I instinctively feel that this kind of thing is typical of the convoluted attempts to deny

that there is an active....global militant Islamic Jihad.

I will be blunt...and say that when some 9/11 CTers try to get other people to believe...

that 9/11.....London....Madrid etc etc were all Inside Jobs...well this IMO...is an insult

to our intelligence.

I know you're only talking about 9/11....but to deny Militant Islamic Jihadists were involved has to

naturally lead onto denying their involvement in other acts of Global terrorism.

Back to the Israelis on 9/11....

This kind of 'truthseeker' stuff is manipulating small things and twisting them to fit

into the anti-Jewish agenda.....that Middle Eastern Countries and Muslims in the West

would spend time on. Twisting people's heads...trying to 'demoralize the enemy'....causing

doubt and confusion.

It's weird, in a way....because it's taking away the glory of the attacks (from the perspective of

the Muslims who are anti-Jewish, anti American + anti Western)........

I'm not talking about ALL Muslims. (I have edited this post especially to add this)

Where-as I... (although of course I wish it hadn't happened)... am saying they were SMART...very clever

and managed to at least pull off hitting the Twin Towers...which was quite an achievement.

(from the Militant Islamic Jihad point of view)

This site addresses the Israeli question re 9/11...there is a video interview with three of them about

three quarters of the way down.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Dancing_Israelis

And Im not done!

What if I told you that one of the 9/11 hijackers was related to an Israeli spy, that an ex Israeli special forces officer was sitting right amongst the hijackers on one of the flights and that the Twin Towers had recently been acquired by a Jewish businessman? What if I told you that Israeli intelligence are known to have previously carried out a false flag attack against American and British targets to be blamed on Muslims and that 9/11 was seen of benefit to the Zionist agenda? What if I told you that the most powerful lobbying group in the U.S. is of Israeli origin and that high levels of the Bush administration included many Jewish individuals? What if I told you that everyone from a U.S. Army War College lecturer to Osama bin Laden believes that Israel was behind 9/11? What if I told you that even Fox News reported that, evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified?

There is nothing here that worries me....concerning 'my ideas'....some political intrique

moulded to fit the....'It was the Israelis/Jews'.... SPECULATION.

I am not concerned about 'Jewish individuals' having vested interest and power in America.

The two countries are closely linked.

Does Osama Bin Laden think the Israelis did it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU

I am presuming that this IS him on the video....and that Aljazeera did the translation....?

PS... I'm up late tonight... :)

Edited by bee

Explosions were bodies hitting the ground, now ive heard it all, have some respect for the dead. Explosions and molten metal after the plane hit wasn't a result of air craft fuel tanks or dead bodies

Hi....my first reaction is that the so-called 'dancing ? dancing?!!!.. :rolleyes: ...Israelis is a

distraction...and one heavily promoted by the muslim 5th column?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

and other anti-Israeli/Jewish groups.

Back to the Israelis on 9/11....

This kind of 'truthseeker' stuff is manipulating small things and twisting them to fit

into the anti-Jewish agenda.....that Middle Eastern Countries and Muslims in the West

would spend time on. Twisting people's heads...trying to 'demoralize the enemy'....causing

doubt and confusion.

This site addresses the Israeli question re 9/11...there is a video interview with three of them about

three quarters of the way down.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Dancing_Israelis

The 911myths link does very little to explain what the Israelis were doing.

The article makes the following points: -

• The men did not set up cameras prior to the attack.
  • That to “document the event” does not indicate foreknowledge.
  • That “celebrating” doesn’t necessarily mean we should be suspicious.
  • There were no explosives found in the van.

The problem with the above is that I didn’t make any of these claims to begin with.

The facts remain, well… just as I set out in my previous post here. There is no Muslim 5th column or else twisting that can change the base facts that I stated. You might also notice that I didn’t give my opinion of where these men fit in – it is purely factual information I included.

What I was asking is how you account for the information.

For example, I believe that the Israeli agents were a part of the 9/11 operation responsible for the demolition of the WTC buildings. This would account for their celebrating and videotaping of the attack scene, their immediate protests of innocence, the bomb-sniffing dogs reacting as though they had detected explosives in the van, the failed lie detector tests, the rapid shutdown of Urban Moving and closing of the investigation. You see, I give a possible explanation of what the Israel agents were doing that fits with all of the evidence.

What is your explanation? That the Israelis were just intelligence assets on holiday, the bomb-sniffing dogs were big-time wrong and the owner of Urban Moving quickly shutdown and returned to Israel because… that somehow shows innocence? It all sounds rather unrealistic to me – square pegs in round holes and all that.

As a minimum, do you think that the official investigation should have covered this subject?

I will be blunt...and say that when some 9/11 CTers try to get other people to believe...

that 9/11.....London....Madrid etc etc were all Inside Jobs...well this IMO...is an insult

to our intelligence.

I know you're only talking about 9/11....but to deny Militant Islamic Jihadists were involved has to

naturally lead onto denying their involvement in other acts of Global terrorism.

Hmmm…

And yet inside jobs, false flag and covert operations of an aggressive nature have occurred throughout history… Operation Himmler… the Lavon AffairOperation NorthwoodsOperation Gladio

Of course, Militant Islamic Jihadists do exist but then, referring to the above operations, so do Polish, Muslim, Cuban and Italian terrorists – it just turned out that it wasn’t actually any of them behind the plans in these cases. Most importantly in the case of 9/11, is the fact that Western/Al Qaeda double-agents such as Omar Sheikh and Ali Mohammed also exist.

I hope you don’t feel insulted to know the truth about any of this.

There is nothing here that worries me....concerning 'my ideas'....some political intrique

moulded to fit the....'It was the Israelis/Jews'.... SPECULATION.

That is an awful lot of information you are sweeping under the carpet there. I mean, just taking one point, you believe that an Israeli spy related to one of the 9/11 hijackers is just coincidence? Well, so long as you are sure, that’s ok then. :)

Does Osama Bin Laden think the Israelis did it?

That would appear to be one of his first impressions: -

• I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.

The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American-Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other U.S. President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks.

We are against the [u.S. Government] system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in the control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.
    ~Osama bin Laden – September 28th, 2001

There are more who suggest Israeli involvement: -

• “A highly placed investigator says there are ‘tie-ins’ [between the Israeli spy ring and 9/11]. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’”
    ~Fox News – 2001
  • “We still ask ourselves: who has benefited from Sept. 11 attacks? I think they [the Jews] were the protagonists of such attacks.”
    ~Prince Nayef, Saudi Interior Minister - 2002
  • “They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at its headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
    Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College - 2010

Israeli views: -

• “It’s very good [9/11]… well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy [for Israel].”
    ~Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister - 2001
  • “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.”
    ~Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister - 2008
  • “Believe me, America accepts all our decisions.”
    ~Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Foreign Minister – 2009

U.S. views: -

• “The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate.”
    ~James Fulbright, U.S. Senator – 1973
  • “The neoconservatives’ intention in Iraq was never to truly build democracy there. Their intention was to flatten it, to remove Iraq as a regional threat to Israel.”
    ~Charles Freeman, former U.S. Director of National Intelligence - 2003
  • “Why has the US been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state?”
    ~U.S. political professor – 2006

Just how much information do we need before we stop with the free pass, put Israel ‘in the frame’ and start asking questions?

PS... I'm up late tonight... :)

Nearly as late as me! :P

Explosions were bodies hitting the ground, now ive heard it all, have some respect for the dead. Explosions and molten metal after the plane hit wasn't a result of air craft fuel tanks or dead bodies

A body dropping from 80+ stories up landing on the ground in a very acoustically-friendly environment makes a loud bang. Sad, and horrible, but true. And I'm not saying every bang heard that day was a body hitting the ground or structures, either. One can expect to hear pops and bangs in a building about to fail.

What seems to very difficult for truthers to comprehend is the sheer size of the explosion that would be caused by explosives large enough to cut through a beam supporting a 100+ story building. Small bangs here and there simply cannot be attributed to explosives this large. If an explosive that large went off in Manhattan, there would be nothing open to interpretation.

If an explosive that large went off in Manhattan, there would be nothing open to interpretation.

That’s right…

Then there is the possibility that the collapses were actually intiated by thermite charges which do not explode…

We have explosions equivalent to a shaped charge and a substance matching thermite.

I guess it should have sounded more like a shaped charge and looked more like thermite… somehow. :huh:

What more do you want exactly before you start asking questions?

That’s right…

I agree, that loud bang sounded like a cutter charge....or any other bang that could be attributed to a failing building. It did sound like a single cutter charge. Are you saying a single cutter charge brought down two 100+ story buildings?

And regarding the thermite - how did it cut through vertical beams?

While we're at it - explain how thermite/explosives survived a plane flying into the buildings. Keep in mind both collapses initiated at the crash sites.

I am as sure (as I can be) that the conventional demolition speculation....is a

red herring.....promoted to cover up the use of Directed Energy Weapons.

Q24.......Your voluminous efforts to pin 9/11 on Israel/Mossad....using

the wordy 'cluster bomb' approach...are quite familiar to me...having looked at lots

of 9/11 stuff.

I'm sorry though.....what it boils down to is speculation, opinion with a tiny bit of

weak circumstancial 'evidence'....nothing of which is convincing enough to give your

theory any real weight.

Politics can be a dirty business...and it doesn't get any dirtier than 9/11.

Behind the scenes intelligence...counter intelligence....double agents....etc etc

is only what can be expected.....with the world situation as it was on 9/11 and

how it is now.......it IS the 'second oldest profession', after all.

Anyway....I hope you are satisfied that my thread gave you a platform to put YOUR

ideas forward....

NONE of which have altered my views....and I am still satisfied with MY overall 9/11 'package'.

:)

sorry if this has been posted already, but it peices some of the holes in the story together like how there was no imprint of a jet hitting the pentagon, as from other jet crashes of the same kind, there are marks that always show, just not a small hole that is the same from a damage of a cruise missle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

sorry if this has been posted already, but it peices some of the holes in the story together like how there was no imprint of a jet hitting the pentagon, as from other jet crashes of the same kind, there are marks that always show, just not a small hole that is the same from a damage of a cruise missle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Might as well take a look at the response to Loose Change, which covers many inconsistencies, misleadings, and downright lies of Loose Change:

Screw Loose Change

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561#

Edited by TK0001

OK.....it has to be done...sooner or later.

The Pentagon

The toughest part of 9/11 to unravel.

I might not have much time tonight...but for now.

There are NO pictures/photos of a plane hitting the Pentagon

or approaching the Pentagon.

NOT ONE.

Think about it.

NOT ONE.

Edited by bee

Anyway....I hope you are satisfied that my thread gave you a platform to put YOUR

ideas forward....

I’m not so much putting ideas forward as providing points of fact in relation to a comment you made. I was interested in hearing your own views on those points. If it happens that the information has the potential to challenge the theory you have previously set out, it should still perhaps be discussed so as to test the merits of your ideas. I don’t mean to come across like I’m hijacking your thread, bee. :)

Saying that, I would just like to respond to this…

I agree, that loud bang sounded like a cutter charge....or any other bang that could be attributed to a failing building. It did sound like a single cutter charge. Are you saying a single cutter charge brought down two 100+ story buildings?

No.

Are you saying there was only a single loud explosion?

Please see my post here.

I agree that failing buildings will produce loud bangs as connections are broken. The reasons I do not find this a comprehensive explanation for all that was witnessed on 9/11 are many. If you see the witness statements that I linked, a number of the explosions were occurring on floors far below the impact zones and at a time prior to significant failure of the structure actually occurring. Further, a fire or failing connections way above cannot blow out an elevator door on the 44th floor of one of the towers nor cause devastation to the basements. Also, I do not believe that trained firefighters and the FBI would jump to the conclusion of “secondary devices” and “bombs” without reasonable justification.

The next non-existent problem raised might be to ask why these explosions didn’t all go off at once as in a conventional controlled demolition. The obvious answer is that the 9/11 demolitions were necessarily not conventional. It appears plausible that, to disguise the nature of the collapses, time spaced explosives were used to weaken the structures before thermite charges then initiated the fall. This suggestion is in concurrence with all known evidence: witness statements, physical evidence, video footage, known precedent and even the seismic data.

Could the WTC7 explosion have sounded more like a shaped-charge?

Could the flowing substance from WTC2 have looked more like thermite?

Could the witness statements have given a better indication of secondary devices?

Everything that one would expect to see of such a demolition is present.

And regarding the thermite - how did it cut through vertical beams?

While we're at it - explain how thermite/explosives survived a plane flying into the buildings. Keep in mind both collapses initiated at the crash sites.

There are some very basic methods that would allow thermite to cut through vertical beams. Possibilities include a heat resistant unit that would allow the thermite contact with the column for a period, drilling of the column to allow thermite to pass through the steelwork or simply allowing the thermite to collect at the base connection plate of each column section. We could even be more technically minded and consider a system whereby thermite is ejected under pressure horizontally at the columns. It must be considered that a larger version of the devices below would cause great damage to vertical columns: -

As for how sufficient charges survived the impact and fire, thermite has a high ignition temperature that cannot be achieved by conventional methods or diffuse flames as in the WTC. The ignition method could have been some form of electrical or chemical detonator that it would not be possible for any direct impact or fire to initiate – still remember, there were limited columns which actually took the impact. There are further methods which could safeguard the demolition set-up such as constructing the units from a durable, heat resistant material, attaching them to the columns facing away from impact or even placement slightly below where the impact is planned to occur.

None of this is a problem for the WTC demolition if you use your initiative.

I had better let bee get back to her ideas now. :)

There are NO pictures/photos of a plane hitting the Pentagon

or approaching the Pentagon.

NOT ONE.

Think about it.

NOT ONE.

Do you mind if I point out that is not quite right, bee?

I mean, would you like to see the evidence or does it fall outside of your ideas?

:D

Do you mind if I point out that is not quite right, bee?

I mean, would you like to see the evidence or does it fall outside of your ideas?

Go on then....surprise me..... :)

Is it going to be that crappy, doctored CCTV clip................?

Or the bright blobby white THING...going into the Pentagon?

You said there is no image of a plane impacting the Pentagon and maintain this by claiming that an available image of a plane hitting the Pentagon is doctored. I'm really not sure that you are playing fair, bee. I will just link you to my post here containing the video footage and what to look for.

As well as the video evidence for a plane impact, I guess that you would also deny the dozens of eyewitnesses to an impact, the approach damage that lines up with the impact hole (not to mention apparent wing marks), plane parts and debris photographed at the Pentagon and multiple air traffic controllers at different locations who tracked a plane right up to the Pentagon before it disappeared?

On top of this you would believe that a missile was fired into the Pentagon or a bomb set off despite no image or eyewitness supporting it?

NOT ONE :tu:

I'm trying to help, bee. I questioned for years if a plane impacted the Pentagon (in my defence I did avoid really getting into the subject for a long time) and would like to save you the trouble. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly unanswered questions surrounding the Pentagon event… but whether a plane impacted or not isn't one of them.

Asking anyone to prove that Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon is something else. A standard air crash investigation would have identified the aircraft which impacted… though in the case of 9/11, standard procedures do not seem to apply…

Edited by Karlis

You said there is no image of a plane impacting the Pentagon and maintain this by claiming that an available image of a plane hitting the Pentagon is doctored.

No...I didn't say it was a plane... read my quote again.

How many years did it take to release this CCTV/security footage?

Are we seriously meant to believe that this is the best they can do?

Years later.

Does the Pentagon...the heart of the US military rely on security cameras?

With this poor poor quality...to watch the skies around it.

No satellite pictures?

Nothing from the Pentagon itself?

Pure logic says this is ridiculous.

I consider the CCTV/security footage to be a teaser.....a crumb....thrown out to

confuse and befuddle...the genuine 'truthseekers'.

In all honesty I consider it to be a JOKE.

The video you provided in your link...is even a four way split screen. Which makes it

even more difficult to focus on what's going on.

I found this video to be interesting.

That little...what-ever-it is poking out on the right side...there is almost NOTHING to

pin-point it...really NAIL it...to be a plane.

And the missing frames?

Now I really must get to bed..... :)

Edited by bee