Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

israeli leader hits Palestinian kids with car

acidhead

Yes, that's what I said. He did call them animals, but I think it was mostly because they were stone-throwers. I just said he [probably] didn't call them animals because of their ethnicity.

you're correct, but i can see where he would get the idea i called them animals for a different reason. i shouldve phrased that differently. howeverm i still stick with my statement.

i bet those kids are still feeling a little run down ^_^

also, doesnt anybody question the number of photographers/videographers watching the kids in the middle of the street throwing rocks at the Israeli's cars? it seems a little suspicious to me

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Pseudo Intellectual

• Knight Of Shadows

• Black Red Devil

Well for one, they were attacking other cars prior to the incident happening.

Secondly: If he intended to hit them why stop immediateley after the boy gets thrown off the car instead of just ploughing on through them, unless he was shocked, shock = surprise = non intentional.

Thirdly: Look where the boys and others are running from, the side of the road he was originally driving on, making his veer to the left an attempt to avoid the boys, not hit them.

Fourthly: He was obviously scared for his life and that is why he fled the scene.

And Lastly: Moving cars, rocks and pedestrians just do not mix.

I agree 100%. Especially on the fourth point. In the U.S. if you feel you are in danger after an accident you can leave the scene, but you must contact the authorities as soon as possible.

I think i see a pattern here. someone starts an anti-isreal thread and it slowly turns to be a pro-isreal thread. by the way what happened to those anti-isreal posters.

as stated this man was running for his life. whether it really was in danger or not it sure looked like it. did anyone else notice the rock fly out of the boys hand as he went flying himself.

the kids were standing in the middle of the street throwing large stones at oncoming traffic in protest over the killings of 2 palestinian militants. the kid was barely hurt, get over it. stay out of the road if you dont want to get hit dumbassfull video:http://www.apacheclips.com/media/23182/FULL_video_of_Car_vs_Palestine_kid/the guy did have a chance to stop from hitting the kid, who was running at him. however, why stop? so that you can get attacked and/or killed by these animals?

i agree with devildog here. *Snip*

Edited by Karlis
deleted undue aggression

Whover the driver was, I couldn't care less.

Obviously he was trying to avoid being hit by stones, so he went from right to left, and then from left to right again.

I experienced something similar many, many years ago. I was sitting next to my brother who drove the car, my mother and my sister-in-law sitting behind to me.

It was during Old Years Eve, and he brought my mother and me home. But we had already seen from a distance kids throwing ice balls at cars. We even saw one crush the window of a parked car with such a ball.

But they were narrow streats, and my brother knew he had to pass close to them.

At some point a couple of them were standing on the pavement, aiming at his car. My brother didn´t think long, drove his car onto the pavement, and drove with high speed into these cuddly kids. To save themselves they had to jump into nearby bushes.

My mother and sister in law both screamed bloody murder, but afterwards my brother said they should not forget what would happened if one of these rock hard ice balls would have hit them, aside from the splinters of glass.

"It´s us or them, and if I have a choice, it´s them".

Edited by Abramelin

Nobody so far has mentioned why the driver would blast the car horn, during this event. A warning? Or aggression? My 'personal' view is that it was an attempt to avoid hitting the kids.

Apart from what happened, stopping his car after the incident would have been close to suicidal. He did stop, and then drove off. That imo was the sane thing to do. I "assume" the driver would then have reported the incident to the relevant authorities.

Incidentally, that is the accepted practice in New Guinea (or at least, was so, some twenty years ago), if a Westerner motorist collided with a native. To stay was to invite being killed.

Nobody so far has mentioned why the driver would blast the car horn, during this event. A warning? Or aggression? My 'personal' view is that it was an attempt to avoid hitting the kids.

Apart from what happened, stopping his car after the incident would have been close to suicidal. He did stop, and then drove off. That imo was the sane thing to do. I "assume" the driver would then have reported the incident to the relevant authorities.

Incidentally, that is the accepted practice in New Guinea (or at least, was so, some twenty years ago), if a Westerner motorist collided with a native. To stay was to invite being killed.

He was scared, he was about to get hit by stones, he tried to hit the ones who were about to throw stones through his windows.

Appararently he was not stupid (or maybe he was, not knowing journalists were present), and he just drove off hoping no one would report what he did to defend himself.

Why would he report what he did to the authorities, and be busy defending himself in court for the next few years?

He did what many would do: run away, and hope no one saw it.

Well, bad luck, the 'politically correct journalists happened' to be there when these kids started throwing rocks at him.

I tell you : these kids KNOW when these politically correct journalists are around.

I am not defending this settler idiot, I am defending what any human being would do in those circumstances.

He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think i see a pattern here. someone starts an anti-isreal thread and it slowly turns to be a pro-isreal thread. by the way what happened to those anti-isreal posters.

as stated this man was running for his life. whether it really was in danger or not it sure looked like it. did anyone else notice the rock fly out of the boys hand as he went flying himself.

Did it ever cross your mind that none of this would have ever happened if the Israeli settler wasn't occupying and living on, ILLEGALLY, land that these kids belong to and at the same time are prisoners of.

Would you be so analytical and righteous if, hypothetically speaking, the Japanese landed on and occupied Hawaii during WWII and a bunch of american kids threw rocks at one of their Generals driving around, because they despised the occupation and enslavement? Would you "let it go" if the General shot one of the american kids because he was only defending himself?

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

Did it ever cross your mind that none of this would have ever happened if the Israeli settler wasn't occupying and living on, ILLEGALLY, land that these kids belong to and at the same time are prisoners of.

Would you be so analytical and righteous if, hypothetically speaking, the Japanese landed on and occupied Hawaii during WWII and a bunch of american kids threw rocks at one of their Generals driving around, because they despised the occupation and enslavement? Would you "let it go" if the General shot one of the american kids because he was only defending himself?

I was waiting on someone coming along to shine some perspective on this situation. All these posts and not one person (that I noticed) thought to ask, or state, why the kid was throwing rocks. :tu:

Rocks... the settlers should just be thankful it's not a bloody grenade being thrown. After all, how would anyone else combat an invasion?

I was waiting on someone coming along to shine some perspective on this situation. All these posts and not one person (that I noticed) thought to ask, or state, why the kid was throwing rocks. :tu:

Brainwashed by Jew-hating Islamists, perhaps? Who knows?

fc54948_633502095110658970-Facepalm.jpg

Stop playing stupid, Pseudo.

Hey, it was just a guess. An educated guess, I believe they call it.

What makes you think that any of them would need brainwashed to hate Israel? They were born into existence under an illegal and often brutal military occupation. "They must be brainwashed into resisting"... :blink:

It always surprises me when people seem to think this fact (the occupation) somehow doesn't matter, like it doesn't even have anything to do with the conflict. What the hell? It is the reason for today's conflict.

What makes you think that any of them would need brainwashed to hate Israel? They were born into existence under an illegal and often brutal military occupation. "They must be brainwashed into resisting"... :blink:

It always surprises me when people seem to think this fact (the occupation) somehow doesn't matter, like it doesn't even have anything to do with the conflict. What the hell? It is the reason for today's conflict.

did it ever cross your mind that in the mind of the arabs, all of isreal is occupied by the jews and they wont be happy until they are dead. no of course not, even after they have said it numbers of times. this man is innocent, the kids ran into the car, i saw that myself. just like shooting a rocket from a civilian building and cring about civilians getting killed.

did it ever cross your mind that in the mind of the arabs, all of isreal is occupied by the jews and they wont be happy until they are dead. no of course not, even after they have said it numbers of times. this man is innocent, the kids ran into the car, i saw that myself. just like shooting a rocket from a civilian building and cring about civilians getting killed.

You didn't answer my question.

I know, it's hard to rationalise and look at a situation with a 360 degree angle view when your mind only allows you to see things at 180 degrees. In which case, I presume, you would rationalise that the palestinian kids shouldn't have thrown rocks and got what they deserved but the american kids were fighting against brutal invaders.

Do you need to be brainwashed by anyone to aknowledge that what Hitler has done is wrong?

Are those non muslims around the world who think the Israelie occupation of Palestine is wrong also brainwashed by Jew-hating Islamists?

Throwing rocks on people-wrong.

Steeling (land included) also wrong.

Do you need to be brainwashed by anyone to aknowledge that what Hitler has done is wrong?

Are those non muslims around the world who think the Israelie occupation of Palestine is wrong also brainwashed by Jew-hating Islamists?

Throwing rocks on people-wrong.

Steeling (land included) also wrong.

jew hating yes.

jew hating muslims maybe.

Are those “non muslims around the world who think the Israelie occupation of Palestine is wrong” Middle-Eastern Arab Muslim Palestinians? If not, I don't see how they're relevant here, Odas.

That was a no win situation. If he stopped, he was dead, if that idiot kid hadn't ran at the car he wouldn't have gotten hit. That's evidence of natural selection trying to do it's job right there, that kid got hit because he's dumb as a brick.

That was a no win situation. If he stopped, he was dead, if that idiot kid hadn't ran at the car he wouldn't have gotten hit. That's evidence of natural selection trying to do it's job right there, that kid got hit because he's dumb as a brick.

no the brick got out of the way.

Why, are you related to one are you?

hahaha. i love this. how when people lose an argument, they resort to childish name calling and personal insults

Who lets their kids play in the streets anyway ??

the same people who let them throw rocks at passing cars and strap bombs to their bodies.