Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

israeli leader hits Palestinian kids with car

acidhead

the same people who let them throw rocks at passing cars and strap bombs to their bodies.

If this was a pub, everyone here would fight each other.

Your a bad person saving 1 man, your a good person saving more than 1 man, see ladies and gentleman, the Bush administration has poisned his mind

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Pseudo Intellectual

• Knight Of Shadows

• Black Red Devil

If this was a pub, everyone here would fight each other.

Your a bad person saving 1 man, your a good person saving more than 1 man, see ladies and gentleman, the Bush administration has poisned his mind

the worse place to be in a fight is in the middle.

hahaha. i love this. how when people lose an argument, they resort to childish name calling and personal insults

Who's arguing? I just thought he might have been related to the brick because he sounded more concerned with it rather than with another HUMAN BEING.

Sounds horrible, but we don't know the full story. He claims it was an accident and he was ambushed. I think they've already opened an investigation into this. But, regarding the Golda quote, I hope you know the difference between this guy and the Israeli government, Acidhead.

And couldn't you find a source other than Press TV? For instance, are you sure the “both sustained severe injuries” bit is true? Apparently one of the kids was only lightly injured.

The way I see it if you attack someone in a car and start smashing windows with rocks and are stupid enough to stand in the street in front of a moving car all at the same time,I think the driver has the right to try and leave as fast as he can and if they stand in his way by all means run that little punk over and get as many as you can,He's being attacked and he did what he had to do,anyway aren't those little punk suposed to be in school?

I was waiting on someone coming along to shine some perspective on this situation. All these posts and not one person (that I noticed) thought to ask, or state, why the kid was throwing rocks. :tu:

Rocks... the settlers should just be thankful it's not a bloody grenade being thrown. After all, how would anyone else combat an invasion?

Well not by sending little kids to do a "MANS" job.They are cowards and figure they will put their children out there and hide but when one of their little punk kids gets ran over they freak.Like a group of people who I know and fought against,those idiots would take their wives and children when they came to shoot at us and they have the balls to get mad when we shoot back and hit one of those low lifes wife or kid,What a bunch of idiots,they got what they diserve,and it makes all people look bad,mind you I only killed those that had weapons and I'm glad I was a sniper,One shot one kill,but I seen a few who held their face in their hands and cried rivers of tears for the outrage of hitting some stupid wife of some insurgent who was killing our men,Dont like it one bit but bring a wife to a fight and she dies while handing ammo to her husband who is shooting our way,Too bad if she takes a bullit to the face,she shouldn't have been there.About the punks that got ran over,no love loss,they should have kept their butts in school and had their idiot fathers out there instead.

the same people who let them throw rocks at passing cars and strap bombs to their bodies.

Yep, the same people who let them throw rocks against one of the same people who not long ago killed 1,500 civilians in Gaza, who occupy unlawfully the land that belongs to these rock throwing kids, the same people that discriminate and oppress the population of these rock throwing kids, the same people who were discrimnated and oppressed themselves some 70 odd years ago and seem to have forgotten what it's like.

This ping pong game of accusations will never result in any peace. Peace means giving the Palestinians their land. Their land includes East Jerusalem. East Jerusalem is occupied by over 200,000 jewish settlers, illegally and condemned by countries worldwide and by the UN. The same UN that has allowed the US to veto over 70 resolutions and most of these against Israel for various acts and breaches, which ended up basically giving them unlimited freedom to conduct their acts of oppression and discimination under the excuse and pretense of national security and fighting terrorism. The same biased excuses followers like you resort to all the time.

Yep, the same people who let them throw rocks against one of the same people who not long ago killed 1,500 civilians in Gaza, who occupy unlawfully the land that belongs to these rock throwing kids, the same people that discriminate and oppress the population of these rock throwing kids, the same people who were discrimnated and oppressed themselves some 70 odd years ago and seem to have forgotten what it's like.

This ping pong game of accusations will never result in any peace. Peace means giving the Palestinians their land. Their land includes East Jerusalem. East Jerusalem is occupied by over 200,000 jewish settlers, illegally and condemned by countries worldwide and by the UN. The same UN that has allowed the US to veto over 70 resolutions and most of these against Israel for various acts and breaches, which ended up basically giving them unlimited freedom to conduct their acts of oppression and discimination under the excuse and pretense of national security and fighting terrorism. The same biased excuses followers like you resort to all the time.

sorry you;ll have to provide a link, i cant find anything about 1500 civilians killed. as for the vetos, the un cannot stop us from giving vetos.

Edited by danielost

ive got a link daniel:

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/4347/Palestinian-Violence/

this is what wouldve happened if he had stopped. btw the stoners are palestinians, and the men in the car are unarmed IDF

nevermind, seems you need to be a member to view it.

anyways, 2 unarmed men driving through neighbor hood and are attacked by a mob of palestinians with rocks. they break the windows and windshields and beat the men until they manage to get away. all the while there are still photographers and journalists standing around videotaping it

i cant wait until Israel goes more offensive and starts picking off hamas officials with drones and strategic attacks

Edited by DevilDogPratt

The way I see it if you attack someone in a car and start smashing windows with rocks and are stupid enough to stand in the street in front of a moving car all at the same time,I think the driver has the right to try and leave as fast as he can and if they stand in his way by all means run that little punk over and get as many as you can,He's being attacked and he did what he had to do,anyway aren't those little punk suposed to be in school?

their school probably destroyed by israel :P

their school probably destroyed by israel :P

ok need a linky or a withdrawal on this one.

i have never heard of isreal puposely attacking a school.

they did attack near a school, but it had been taken over by the un. no one on the school grounds got hurt.

Can I just pick you up on that, no one is "giving" the Palestinians their land. The land already belongs to the Palestinians but Israel refuses to withdraw from it.

I remember when I was younger a mate of mine was driving through a leisure complex, and some low life Chav types started to surrounded the car, one of them jumped onto the bonnet of the car, my friend looked at me, and I knew why he was looking at me, and I looked back with the same look in my eye, so he put his foot down. We got up to high speeds, let me tell you the terror on the guys face said it all, he was screaming like a girl. Do I feel any remorse for this? No, I hope he soiled his pants. I guarantee he wont be jumping on any other strangers car again. Some might say my friend could have killed him, no he could have killed himself by acting like a vermin scum bag and acting like a thug, we never made him jump on the bonnet, and we were not going to wait around to get attacked. I personally feel these kind of people should be locked away in a cage forever.

What I am getting at is, if you do stupid and scum like things, expect to get hurt or punished in some way. Now I can not stand most of Israeli actions, they are bullies, but that has nothing to do with it, you don't start throwing stones at cars. If my kid were caught throwing stones at cars, even at people I did not like, he or she would be punished so quickly they would not know if they were coming or going.

Who's arguing? I just thought he might have been related to the brick because he sounded more concerned with it rather than with another HUMAN BEING.

Let me be perfectly clear on this issue. I have no sympathy for the ignorant. People who are born with the capacity for intelligent thought and don't use it are ignorant. They in turn grow up to be morons. Then they start having children who they teach to be ignorant, they do things like run at moving vehicles and can't figure out why they got hit. It's a perfect circle of ignorance, never changing.

You said that I "Sounded more concerned with it rather than with another human being", the "it" being a brick. And you're right, mostly because on one hand you have a woefully ignorant child raised by morons to commit stupid acts. On the other hand you have a brick, the difference? THE BRICK IS USEFUL.

Man, that is just horrible. Just atrocious!!!

When you are driving down the road, and suddenly a dozen people jump out in front of you, what do you expect to happen?

And, gosh, isn't it just truly amazing that so many adults were there with cameras?

This was a staged "accident" that was set up and performed by the same people that have LEASHED their own children to them while they threw rocks and such at Israeli soldiers - just waiting for the Israeli soldiers to fire back and shoot an "innocent" child.

This sucks. I feel sorry for the driver.

Can I just pick you up on that, no one is "giving" the Palestinians their land. The land already belongs to the Palestinians but Israel refuses to withdraw from it.

That's why in the next sentence I said " Their land includes East Jerusalem".

This was a staged "accident" that was set up and performed by the same people that have LEASHED their own children to them while they threw rocks and such at Israeli soldiers

"OK son, we have jounalists from West here today. You MUST get run over by Israeli car. Do triple somersault in air too, so everyone see how bad Israeli is.............

Elementary, my dear Watson!! :lol::rofl:

When you are driving down the road, and suddenly a dozen people jump out in front of you, what do you expect to happen?

And, gosh, isn't it just truly amazing that so many adults were there with cameras?

This was a staged "accident" that was set up and performed by the same people that have LEASHED their own children to them while they threw rocks and such at Israeli soldiers - just waiting for the Israeli soldiers to fire back and shoot an "innocent" child.

This sucks. I feel sorry for the driver.

welcome to the 21st centry where everyone has a filiming device *facepalm*

"Everyone" just standing about the area of their homes doesn't "just have" video cameras running in their hands. This was a situation where the adults purposely allowed their children to run in the path of the auto - for the sole purpose of having at least one of them hit. Odds are none of them would be hurt too badly, so the "real" danger was minimal.

Don't just watch the kids and car - look at the "bystanders" and count how many just "happened" to have cameras at the ready for this stunt.

Truly sad.

sorry you;ll have to provide a link, i cant find anything about 1500 civilians killed. as for the vetos, the un cannot stop us from giving vetos.

Congratulations, you've just tripped over the core issue and you didn't even know it.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

Congratulations, you've just tripped over the core issue and you didn't even know it.

your right and i think the usa needs to pull out of the un. you guys can pay its bills.

to add to that we need to stop our financial aid to the arab world.

Edited by danielost

your right and i think the usa needs to pull out of the un. you guys can pay its bills.

that also includes a huge drop in importing oil which.....cuase another depression..

"OK son, we have jounalists from West here today. You MUST get run over by Israeli car. Do triple somersault in air too, so everyone see how bad Israeli is.............

Elementary, my dear Watson!! :lol::rofl:

While I do agree with some of the points you are saying, I just want to say from an outsiders prospective, this situation does look very suspicious.

The amount of camera's and such make one wonder what they expected?

This was a setup. The planners didn't know they would get what they got, but they did know that they'd get something there.

I do agree that the settlers probably shouldn't be there, and I understand the atrocities committed by both sides, but that all seems moot to the scene here.

Hm, why is the USA rich? Hm Arab Oil, Chinese lones......El Fantastico. Sure, pull out of the UN, go ahead. Cut teh ties with Arabs but be a gentleman and let them keep their Oil. Let them trade in Euros instead of US dollars...go ahead.

You would see how fast and easy USA would drop their support for Israel.