Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

israeli leader hits Palestinian kids with car

acidhead

We could use our own oil, coal and natural gas and get the rest from Canada and other non-Islamist or oppressive nations. The Arab countries need us more than we need them (after all, what would most of the Middle East be without their oil? Not much different from the paradise it was during Muhammad's time). In fact, we don't need them at all, but thanks to certain people in America who refuse to let us use our resources, we “need” Arab oil only at the moment.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Pseudo Intellectual

• Knight Of Shadows

• Black Red Devil

your right and i think the usa needs to pull out of the un. you guys can pay its bills.

to add to that we need to stop our financial aid to the arab world.

Go for it and loose all your influence in the world. Nobody does something for nothing, the US might donate a substantial amount to the UN budget but they get their money back other ways.

We could use our own oil, coal and natural gas and get the rest from Canada and other non-Islamist or oppressive nations. The Arab countries need us more than we need them (after all, what would most of the Middle East be without their oil? Not much different from the paradise it was during Muhammad's time). In fact, we don't need them at all, but thanks to certain people in America who refuse to let us use our resources, we “need” Arab oil only at the moment.

During Muhammeds's time it was a paradise. Otherwise, why would the "west" take over the knowledge in every aspect from the arabs/muslims? Please educate yourself about the life in arabia during Muhammed and the life in the west in the same period.

During Muhammeds's time it was a paradise. Otherwise, why would the "west" take over the knowledge in every aspect from the arabs/muslims? Please educate yourself about the life in arabia during Muhammed and the life in the west in the same period.

A barren desert, nothing more nothing less. Do you honestly believe if the Middle East went back to the way it was during Muhammad's time it would be better than the West? The Western world has been pouring money into the Middle East for their oil (among other things) for decades. That's the only thing keeping the Middle East relatively modern. Look at all those pretty buildings in the UAE and every other Gulf country. What do you think paid for them? The Middle East may be Islamist, but it's still relatively modern and developed. Without Western money, it would simply be an oppressive Islamist hellhole (pardon the possible bad language).

Go for it and loose all your influence in the world. Nobody does something for nothing, the US might donate a substantial amount to the UN budget but they get their money back other ways.

about 2/3rds of it.

but in the end we will be at war with the un. so we really need to pull out of it.

A barren desert, nothing more nothing less. Do you honestly believe if the Middle East went back to the way it was during Muhammad's time it would be better than the West? The Western world has been pouring money into the Middle East for their oil (among other things) for decades. That's the only thing keeping the Middle East relatively modern. Look at all those pretty buildings in the UAE and every other Gulf country. What do you think paid for them? The Middle East may be Islamist, but it's still relatively modern and developed. Without Western money, it would simply be an oppressive Islamist hellhole (pardon the possible bad language).

And they pay cause they need what again?

What would the west be without Arabs, Indians, Chinese???? Yup, a sh*thole.

I remember when I was younger a mate of mine was driving through a leisure complex, and some low life Chav types started to surrounded the car, one of them jumped onto the bonnet of the car, my friend looked at me, and I knew why he was looking at me, and I looked back with the same look in my eye, so he put his foot down. We got up to high speeds, let me tell you the terror on the guys face said it all, he was screaming like a girl. Do I feel any remorse for this? No, I hope he soiled his pants. I guarantee he wont be jumping on any other strangers car again. Some might say my friend could have killed him, no he could have killed himself by acting like a vermin scum bag and acting like a thug, we never made him jump on the bonnet, and we were not going to wait around to get attacked. I personally feel these kind of people should be locked away in a cage forever.

What I am getting at is, if you do stupid and scum like things, expect to get hurt or punished in some way. Now I can not stand most of Israeli actions, they are bullies, but that has nothing to do with it, you don't start throwing stones at cars. If my kid were caught throwing stones at cars, even at people I did not like, he or she would be punished so quickly they would not know if they were coming or going.

You, like others, are comparing personal situations that occur in your cosy little nest in the West against the reality happening every day in the West Bank and Gaza. Everyone expects these kids to act and live a normal life, by going to school, to the movies, school excursions, play sport, get off the streets, do homework, Playstaion, Wii..............They don't have or are are unable to conduct themselves like kids in West.

They've grown up and been traumatised by war all their young lives, forced to get involved, enslaved and imprisoned in their own land while in the mean time Israel grinds away and takes more land off them each day, tightens the grip on their freedom, human right conditions, living conditions, education, right to protest etc. All explained away by "we're fighting terrorists". Listen to some of the pro-Israeli's in this forum. It's always the same rhetoric, no matter what the situation. Israel kills 1,500 palestinians, mostly civilians, they were fighting terrorists. They jump a ship in international waters bringing aid supplies, the ship was hiding weapons for terrorists. Kids protesting against oppression by throwing rocks against armed soldiers who fire back with live bullits killing them, they killed future terrorists.

All under the watchful eye of the US who vetos every single resolution in the UN against this barbarity. Resolutions against, that were favoured by the majority of countries in the world at scores of 118 votes for and 2 votes against, 130-2, 164-1...........

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

The U.N. is the U.S.A

And they pay cause they need what again?

What would the west be without Arabs, Indians, Chinese???? Yup, a sh*thole.

Need what? The oil? I've already told you we have more than enough oil -- the US has much, much, much more oil than Saudi Arabia, for instance -- if only our leaders were willing to allow us to use it.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/002/977mwkuu.asp

http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2008/06/america-has-enough-oil-to-be-1-oil.html

It's a crime against humanity that we pour billions into oppressive Islamist hellholes for their oil. :no:

Need what? The oil? I've already told you we have more than enough oil -- the US has much, much, much more oil than Saudi Arabia, for instance -- if only our leaders were willing to allow us to use it.

http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2008/06/america-has-enough-oil-to-be-1-oil.html

It's a crime against humanity that we pour billions into oppressive Islamist hellholes for their oil. :no:

actually we are sitting on most of ours for the day they decide to cut us off.

You, like others, are comparing personal situations that occur in your cosy little nest in the West against the reality happening every day in the West Bank and Gaza. Everyone expects these kids to act and live a normal life, by going to school, to the movies, school excursions, play sport, get off the streets, do homework, Playstaion, Wii..............They don't have or are are unable to conduct themselves like kids in West.

They've grown up and been traumatised by war all their young lives, forced to get involved, enslaved and imprisoned in their own land while in the mean time Israel grinds away and takes more land off them each day, tightens the grip on their freedom, human right conditions, living conditions, education, right to protest etc. All explained away by "we're fighting terrorists". Listen to some of the pro-Israeli's in this forum. It's always the same rhetoric, no matter what the situation. Israel kills 1,500 palestinians, mostly civilians, they were fighting terrorists. They jump a ship in international waters bringing aid supplies, the ship was hiding weapons for terrorists. Kids protesting against oppression by throwing rocks against armed soldiers who fire back with live bullits killing them, they killed future terrorists.

All under the watchful eye of the US who vetos every single resolution in the UN against this barbarity. Resolutions against, that were favoured by the majority of countries in the world at scores of 118 votes for and 2 votes against, 130-2, 164-1...........

a war that their parents started or their grandparents.

Not all of the Oil America owns goes to America and i doubt you are richer than SA thy have money whereass you dont

Well done -thanks.

I think the facts will be denied or ignored however.

Br Cornelius

funny they didnt tell us that the arabs were the ones who started the killing. now i wonder why.

Classtime again.

i watched your video, it was a little one sided.

i stand by my statement that it was the palis. grandparents and parents who started the killing.

Edited by danielost

i watched your video, it was a little one sided.

i stand by my statement that it was the palis. grandparents and parents who started the killing.

There you go again - denying reality even when the facts are clear.

Br Cornelius

funny they didnt tell us that the arabs were the ones who started the killing. now i wonder why.

Support that statement with evidence please.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

I think that Expandmymind has already thoroughly debunked that one Br Cornelius. Perhaps danielost forgot to read his posts.

Br Cornelius

i already have. seek out my big post. thank you bye. in it you will see that the jews kicked the brits out and the arabs turned their guns on the jews in the same year.

Edited by danielost

i already have. seek out my big post. thank you bye. in it you will see that the jews kicked the brits out and the arabs turned their guns on the jews in the same year.

Give me a link Daniel, if you have a point to make - make it. I hope there are verifiable source in there, othewise its just more hot air.

Br Cornelius

a source ...i doubt he got anything that makes sense you should

see his other posts :D but none the less

this will prove funny if he could offer any :D:tu:

and by the way pedesu ... the west took their knowledge from the

middle east ... we got science ages ago before it went to the west

the west used to send their brightest student to study in arabic

countries i won't have to mention the inventor of math name

and a whole alot of arabic people

in saladin times soon after when arab starting going downhill

documents destroyed books burned scrolls and all was stolen and hidden

by the west after that the books showed up again .. without the name

of the original writer ect ect

there was german tv documentary about this

also ... you denying fact by denying this .. these are facts

Let me stop you right there, KoS. If you don't already know, that was around 1000 AD. “Muhammad's time” was in the 7th century. For an expert in “facts”, you sure don't know many.

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

I don't have a dog in the race but could you post something to support this.

am not sure there's something in english but that german documentry

was english one it showed the destruction of knowledge

by the crusaders when they finally won " after saladin death " plus his son

even after ... still the arab knowledge was well know

gabber ibn hayan ... very known name inventer of the math

the man who first discovered the little circulation (of the blood)

Ibn al-Nafis

also Ibn Sina a big doctor when the west didn't even had any

i can mention alot more :P google them and you'll get major results

but pesdu always deny facts that make arabs looks good or bright

and like the image of arab people living in tents in deserts :D

geeee ... we know knowledge when the west wasn't even dreaming of it