Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'What is this, Russia?' Cop claims NYPD had h

conspiracybeliever

NEW YORK — Shouts followed the pounding on the apartment door: "Adrian! Adrian!" It was Halloween night last year, but the scene outside patrolman Adrian Schoolcraft's home had nothing to do with trick-or-treating.

The unannounced visitors were fellow New York Police Department officers from the Emergency Service Unit — men trained to capture dangerous suspects once they're cornered.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I wonder if they'll let the tape in court or say it's not legal. Pretty scarey stuff. I hope he wins.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• fireIIC

• rashore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna bet they won't allow the tape... probably on the premise the the guy didn't get their approval to record them.

I'm gonna bet they won't allow the tape... probably on the premise the the guy didn't get their approval to record them.

That's exactly what I was thinking. And when it's all said and done he better hide, not across the state but in another country. I have a feeling NY isn't the only one doing this.

Poor dude. This and the infinite list of abuses they have conducted is why I despise our current police departments. Nothing but abunch of corrupt fat pigs. Almost all cops are nothing but a common thug. If you ask me, people need to question and stand up to the police, after all, who is billing their paycheck? We need put police in their place.