Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Profound Psi Experience

Shaolin Punk

Hi all, I am here to share what I know and learn tips and tricks. I have been doing tk for 11 months now and have been practising for hours every day solid for the past 3-4 months. I am really doing well but I wanna get stronger because it drives me.

I have actually had spiritual connections through the psi wheel and I don't know how else to put this but I am trained by spirits who stop the wheel moving the way I want it to. I won't go too deep into it but check out my video and you'll see what I mean, I am battling against unseen forces(well unseen if you havent trained your eyes). I literally have learned to almost channel my higher-self and act as a conduit. I never took lessons, no-one ever showed me how to do it, I just kept trying and now I am turning into a chi-ninja!! ha ha. Please believe that I am not showing off, I just want others to know that they can do it too. And i want people that are stronger than me or at a similar level to trade tips with Wink)

The T-K work has lead onto scanning and healing, deep vibratory meditation, astral projection, the startings of interdimensional sight and my biggest goal is levitation. I can see all of the orbs and beings around me, not all the time, but when i'm switched on. Sometimes they are just an outline or maybe a wave or blob of energy, and a few times it has been, hi, how are you doing mr light being? Oh you are 16 ft tall, no wonder I couldn't make your shape out before.... Lol. They are here 24-7 and things are really picking up in the pace department. I am loving every minute of it and hope you are too with your journeys :)

I want other people to realise they can do these things too and that it leads onto other amazing abilities. Please watch my video and just see what I mean....

If you are the impatient type then just go straight to 7m25s and you'll certaily rewind it back to the beginning when you realise that I am not bullting you.

Hit me up! Much love and respect in your journeys. Namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLKzEI8xQY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaolin Punk

• Moonie2012

• Agent. Mulder

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

Is that a dance?

And the psi wheels are already debunked.

Hi all, I am here to share what I know and learn tips and tricks. I have been doing tk for 11 months now and have been practising for hours every day solid for the past 3-4 months. I am really doing well but I wanna get stronger because it drives me.

I have actually had spiritual connections through the psi wheel and I don't know how else to put this but I am trained by spirits who stop the wheel moving the way I want it to. I won't go too deep into it but check out my video and you'll see what I mean, I am battling against unseen forces(well unseen if you havent trained your eyes). I literally have learned to almost channel my higher-self and act as a conduit. I never took lessons, no-one ever showed me how to do it, I just kept trying and now I am turning into a chi-ninja!! ha ha. Please believe that I am not showing off, I just want others to know that they can do it too. And i want people that are stronger than me or at a similar level to trade tips with Wink)

The T-K work has lead onto scanning and healing, deep vibratory meditation, astral projection, the startings of interdimensional sight and my biggest goal is levitation. I can see all of the orbs and beings around me, not all the time, but when i'm switched on. Sometimes they are just an outline or maybe a wave or blob of energy, and a few times it has been, hi, how are you doing mr light being? Oh you are 16 ft tall, no wonder I couldn't make your shape out before.... Lol. They are here 24-7 and things are really picking up in the pace department. I am loving every minute of it and hope you are too with your journeys :)

I want other people to realise they can do these things too and that it leads onto other amazing abilities. Please watch my video and just see what I mean....

If you are the impatient type then just go straight to 7m25s and you'll certaily rewind it back to the beginning when you realise that I am not bullting you.

Hit me up! Much love and respect in your journeys. Namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLKzEI8xQY

You do realize that 'Namaste' is a magical influence, not a psi influence...right? These two CAN be inter-connected, but most of the times they are not. Granted in the past people have stated of such, it is highly improbable that they are. They claim of such, but yet, in all retrospect, they are not.

By the way, the concept of seeing spirits is NOT as easy as you think it is. To grasp what you see doesn't always lead to the concept of "Oh, here you are", but in rationale leads to "Who are you and what are you doing here."

Other concept: Orbs are just energies. Can you tell the difference between dust and orbs? How about whether they are benevolent or malicious. Many claim, but only few can prove.

I will say this here and now, just a rant on a thread. Take it as you will, or not,

Edited by PsiPup

Much love and respect to you to Shaolin Punk.

Interesting and original video you have there. I sense though that mostly you hit the spinner with your hands and feet.

How far for the levitation, you think?

Interesting and original video you have there. I sense though that mostly you hit the spinner with your hands and feet.

Or it was just something natural, like in the DB video.

Is that a dance?

And the psi wheels are already debunked.

Lol you guys!

Right, here it is for you: Yes Agent Mouldy, it is a dance of light. It is also sped up to double so the movements are more deliberate. If you think that video debunks anything then you are a complete tool. Ha ha, go and watch my instructional video on how to do it. I dont mean to mock you but seriously.... you can only create the convex current with your hands around the psi wheel, i am between 6 and 10 ft away. derren brown is there to make you believe you are not a spark of the creator.

You do realize that 'Namaste' is a magical influence, not a psi influence...right? These two CAN be inter-connected, but most of the times they are not. Granted in the past people have stated of such, it is highly improbable that they are. They claim of such, but yet, in all retrospect, they are not.

By the way, the concept of seeing spirits is NOT as easy as you think it is. To grasp what you see doesn't always lead to the concept of "Oh, here you are", but in rationale leads to "Who are you and what are you doing here."

Other concept: Orbs are just energies. Can you tell the difference between dust and orbs? How about whether they are benevolent or malicious. Many claim, but only few can prove.

I will say this here and now, just a rant on a thread. Take it as you will, or not,

So psipup, why do you assume that i do not have sight? and yes you can say "there you are" and yes, obviously the other question is who are you and whyare you here(but not all the time because if you are gnarly enough you should know exactly who they are, as do i. do you know who and what the entities that are around you are yet??? do you know that they are there ALL THE TIME? the best part is WHO they are because the answer is so pround to who YOU are). Namaste means 'i bow before you' or anything to the degree of humility. It has nothing to do with the psi wheel. And why should magic, the chakras and pineal activities be put into seperate little categories though? All is one and one is all. You seem quite switched on and as you say it's just a rant, take it or leave it ;)

Slorri, I would love to be able to slap the psi wheel from 6-10ft away but sadly i cannot as yet. Levitation is the ultimate goal and sadly i cannot put a timeframe on enlightenment. I am not here for validation, i am here to debunk the debunkers!

Pay real close attention and maybe watch some of my other videos and you will all see that I tell you no lies. I know and have had more connection to the psi wheel than anybody i have heard of, i train for hours each day and have done for months. This is my choice and my privelage to be doing this. You may scoff but it is i who is attaining the power of healing and the power to enter peoples' dream states and speak directly with their higher selves. You can do it too but you need to let go of what you have seen or been told and try it for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShaolinPunk?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/6IlF-aTfPPw

There are many pathways to ascension but the question is do you all even realise that you are part of that process? Time is running out for us all to make the decisions about what we want in the future, those who know of the opportunity available to you all right now know that i speak the truth.

I am not here to argue the facts but i thought i would clear some things up. Don't be a sheeple people.

Much love and respect in your journeys.

Lol you guys!

Right, here it is for you: Yes Agent Mouldy, it is a dance of light. It is also sped up to double so the movements are more deliberate. If you think that video debunks anything then you are a complete tool. Ha ha, go and watch my instructional video on how to do it. I dont mean to mock you but seriously.... you can only create the convex current with your hands around the psi wheel, i am between 6 and 10 ft away. derren brown is there to make you believe you are not a spark of the creator.

Such Lovely words :wub:

This usually happens when something is explained to someone, by logical and natural means thoughs.

You can ALSO create the movement by wind, as well as differing temperatures in the room. They just showed how you do it with your hands, and by watching that, you should have realized how easliy people can affect it.

Psi wheels and old debunked trick. Sorry.

Such Lovely words :wub:

This usually happens when something is explained to someone, by logical and natural means thoughs.

You can ALSO create the movement by wind, as well as differing temperatures in the room. They just showed how you do it with your hands, and by watching that, you should have realized how easliy people can affect it.

Psi wheels and old debunked trick. Sorry.

Sorry, i didnt mean it personally, that video is just so baseless and poor man.

I think that until you provide us with a more solid attempt at a debunk then the video evidence far outweighs your claims.

Good luck on that one buddy. Seriously though, i think you should try it for yourself following my instructional video above.

One cannot assume that they know something until presented with all the facts. I know for a fact that the psi wheel is viable as a tk training too(its history goes way back in oriental culture). What I propose is that you may have an opportunity here to be able to manipulate your chakric system with a little helo from the punk man. Take the leap, dont be scared that you may be more powerful than you realised. :)

I dare ya! ;)

:rolleyes:

If psi is real, and YOUR so-called psi powers are real, YOU can change the world overnight, physically, mentally, politically, and scientifically, all for the good of humanity.

But you won't...because it's a fraud. All of what YOU have shown us has been recreated by magicians and illusionists, and has never been proven scientifically or independently verified. Ever. Period.

Feel free to call me a tool too. :tu:

Sorry, i didnt mean it personally, that video is just so baseless and poor man.

I think that until you provide us with a more solid attempt at a debunk then the video evidence far outweighs your claims.

Good luck on that one buddy. Seriously though, i think you should try it for yourself following my instructional video above.

One cannot assume that they know something until presented with all the facts. I know for a fact that the psi wheel is viable as a tk training too(its history goes way back in oriental culture). What I propose is that you may have an opportunity here to be able to manipulate your chakric system with a little helo from the punk man. Take the leap, dont be scared that you may be more powerful than you realised. :)

I dare ya! ;)

I tell you what. Go to the local college or jr college. Tell them you would like to prove your magical powers, and let them put your powers to testing done by a scientist. If you pass that test, not only will I drink the cool aid for psi powers, but you will become famous and rich beyond your dreams.

I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

If psi is real, and YOUR so-called psi powers are real, YOU can change the world overnight, physically, mentally, politically, and scientifically, all for the good of humanity.

But you won't...because it's a fraud. All of what YOU have shown us has been recreated by magicians and illusionists, and has never been proven scientifically or independently verified. Ever. Period.

Feel free to call me a tool too. :tu:

Actually, I would say that magicians and illusionists are very nasty and manipulative people. They use real magic and then pretend that it is all 'smoke and mirrors' so that you dont catch on. You can have abilities too, i'm here to tell people, show people and to help people wake up to their abilities. There is an educational training vid i made that if you follow you will see within 5 minutes that what i speak of is the truth. Most people will not even try it through arrogance or through fear of what may occur. And fear is an irrational emotion that doesn't serve your higher good.

The time is now to try the things you have held yourself back from. But maybe you know better right?

I tell you what. Go to the local college or jr college. Tell them you would like to prove your magical powers, and let them put your powers to testing done by a scientist. If you pass that test, not only will I drink the cool aid for psi powers, but you will become famous and rich beyond your dreams.

I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Er well thank you for the tip but really if somebody has these sort of abilities and wants to SHARE what they know then the logical place to do so would be...hmmmm.... maybe a forum about psychic abilities.

If you really aren't a 'believer'(ha ha) or even open to the idea then why are you trolling the rounds on this website?

It's okay to snap and ignore all of the fabulous little bits of information i am practically throwing at you man.

I am 31 years old by the way, i have a good job, lovely friends and family and do not wear a tin foil hat...

open your minds people, maybe there is a reason you read this far.

Er well thank you for the tip but really if somebody has these sort of abilities and wants to SHARE what they know then the logical place to do so would be...hmmmm.... maybe a forum about psychic abilities.

If you really aren't a 'believer'(ha ha) or even open to the idea then why are you trolling the rounds on this website?

It's okay to snap and ignore all of the fabulous little bits of information i am practically throwing at you man.

I am 31 years old by the way, i have a good job, lovely friends and family and do not wear a tin foil hat...

open your minds people, maybe there is a reason you read this far.

Thats a lovely way of dancing around their question.

Are you going to go to a local uni/college? You should, then it wouldnt just be a debunked video ona discussion forum. You could make it fact.

Put the silly psi-wheel under something like a fishtank or large bowl on a sold table and THEN try to move it. In other words, put it in an airtight container.

Until you at least TRY to attempt it correctly, this is nothing but BS. You DO realize that the slightest of air disturbances can make these move, right? I see a lot of huffing and puffing and flailing about going on in that video.

Edited by Moonie2012

Thats a lovely way of dancing around their question.

Are you going to go to a local uni/college? You should, then it wouldnt just be a debunked video ona discussion forum. You could make it fact.

Bro it's bigger than that. I am part of a group of people who are in the process of making a video that will show the actual flow of chi from a human body using certain apparatus. It is incredibly complex to ensure that all of the parameters are from a neutral and unbiased perspective. We also have distribution etc.

Seriously, just try what i say on that video and you will see there is something in what i'm saying. It has nothing to do with 'dancing', it is attaining oneness in the moment and in the moment, you would be surprised what is possible and what goes on that you do not fully see. Physically, through your 3rd eye. You can see the energy and the entities. I would say that free is a good price for enlightenment.

Put the silly psi-wheel under something like a fishtank or large bowl on a sold table, turn on video tape and THEN try to move it.

Until you at least TRY to attempt it correctly, this is nothing but BS. You DO realize that the slightest of air disturbances can make these move, right? I see a lot of huffing and puffing and flailing about going on in that video.

Lol, and who made you the all-knowing entity that decides what is and is not viable. You are adressing the king of the psi-wheel and you should have started your sentance with Excuse me, your highness....

You live in a world full of deceptively weaved illusion, as do all of us. you do not know what is real and what is not, Neither did i, they do not want people knowing that magic is real, it would completely upturn society.

try the video i made and THEN come back to me buddy. you wont realise how easy it can be to make it move any way you want.

Lol, and who made you the all-knowing entity that decides what is and is not viable. You are adressing the king of the psi-wheel and you should have started your sentance with Excuse me, your highness....

You live in a world full of deceptively weaved illusion, as do all of us. you do not know what is real and what is not, Neither did i, they do not want people knowing that magic is real, it would completely upturn society.

try the video i made and THEN come back to me buddy. you wont realise how easy it can be to make it move any way you want.

So in other words - you can't do it when it's in an airtight area and are offended by the very suggestion of it. You didn't need to type so much to say so little.

Edited by Moonie2012

Bro it's bigger than that. I am part of a group of people who are in the process of making a video that will show the actual flow of chi from a human body using certain apparatus. It is incredibly complex to ensure that all of the parameters are from a neutral and unbiased perspective. We also have distribution etc.

Better hurry with that video, as the last one doesnt prove anything.

Seriously, just try what i say on that video and you will see there is something in what i'm saying. It has nothing to do with 'dancing', it is attaining oneness in the moment and in the moment, you would be surprised what is possible and what goes on that you do not fully see. Physically, through your 3rd eye. You can see the energy and the entities. I would say that free is a good price for enlightenment.

Right.

So, instead of showing a cheesey video, how about you go down to the local uni/college, and show them?

So in other words - you can't do it when it's in an airtight area and are offended by the very suggestion of it. You didn't need to type so much to say so little.

Ha ha, there are a lot of parameters to take into account. I choose distance over trying to penetrate a glass bowl with my chi. Until you understand what you are dealing with i understand your frustration.

Ha ha, there are a lot of parameters to take into account. I choose distance over trying to penetrate a glass bowl with my chi. Until you understand what you are dealing with i understand your frustration.

You choose an easily fakeable way of moving a bit of paper over using controls and parameters that would actually MEAN something.

Yes, I can see why the airtight idea scares you. You know it would stop working.

Wow this place is troll city.

Not so much troll city as a sucker-free town. We don't just believe any ol' yahoo that walks in with a bottle of snake oil to sell. Psiwheel movers like you are a dime a dozen. They ALWAYS get offended by people asking for controls. If you were serious about yourself and your "ability" you would not be against simple controls.

Edited by Moonie2012

Again, pointless. No control, no proof, no demonstration.

I dont even think they bothered to watch the video i put, clearly explaining how this parlor trick is done.

Among other ways of tampering with this video.

Again, pointless. No control, no proof, no demonstration.

Ha ha ha ha oh my god, you obivously solved the riddles of the universe already i see.

Ha ha

Ha ha ha ha oh my god, you obivously solved the riddles of the universe already i see.

Ha ha

No. They didnt. They solved the parlor tricks though.