Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Profound Psi Experience

Shaolin Punk

Ha ha ha ha oh my god, you obivously solved the riddles of the universe already i see.

Ha ha

You're running out of counterarguments already I see. Why keep running from the easily tested truth?

Ha ha. And you call US trolls.

I'm going to call the next response now: "I don't NEED to prove anything to you."

Edited by Moonie2012

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaolin Punk

• Moonie2012

• Agent. Mulder

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

Actually, I would say that magicians and illusionists are very nasty and manipulative people. They use real magic and then pretend that it is all 'smoke and mirrors' so that you dont catch on. You can have abilities too, i'm here to tell people, show people and to help people wake up to their abilities. There is an educational training vid i made that if you follow you will see within 5 minutes that what i speak of is the truth. Most people will not even try it through arrogance or through fear of what may occur. And fear is an irrational emotion that doesn't serve your higher good.

The time is now to try the things you have held yourself back from. But maybe you know better right?

Er well thank you for the tip but really if somebody has these sort of abilities and wants to SHARE what they know then the logical place to do so would be...hmmmm.... maybe a forum about psychic abilities.

If you really aren't a 'believer'(ha ha) or even open to the idea then why are you trolling the rounds on this website?

It's okay to snap and ignore all of the fabulous little bits of information i am practically throwing at you man.

I am 31 years old by the way, i have a good job, lovely friends and family and do not wear a tin foil hat...

open your minds people, maybe there is a reason you read this far.

The reason skeptics are here is to be proved wrong. We wait and hope for the day, BUT you are no different from any other. You make claims and can't back them up. Its rather sad.

You're running out of counterarguments already I see. Why keep running from the easily tested truth?

Ha ha

Listen man, I just put out there what I know, go back to the video i posted first and look at the verrrrry slow and deliberate move i do at 7m25s, it's all about the slow movements. I am not bullting and i am not trying to show off. I just want to start waking up my brothers and sisters :)

I understand you must get a load of kids coming on and saying they can do **** well i am not one of them. In a year i have learned to scan and heal, do tk, astral project, train my interdimensional sight and other things.

The only reason i dont want to do the control method is because i dont like the factors, i am pushing and pulling out my chakras, and they can only do so much. I am also not out to prove that it is real, i just want at least a few people to try it, that's all.

Wow this place is troll city.

And you are the one trolling for people that are desperate for something out of the ordinary. Shame on you.

And you are the one trolling for people that are desperate for something out of the ordinary. Shame on you.

I am here to help wake people up, i just wonder if your intentions are of a high vibration or not brother?

The reason skeptics are here is to be proved wrong. We wait and hope for the day, BUT you are no different from any other. You make claims and can't back them up. Its rather sad.

Yes it is isnt it, that you wait and hope and you didnt have the inclination to try things for yourself.

Step away from the keyboard Dreamsnatcher!

Listen man, I just put out there what I know, go back to the video i posted first and look at the verrrrry slow and deliberate move i do at 7m25s, it's all about the slow movements. I am not bullting and i am not trying to show off. I just want to start waking up my brothers and sisters :)

I understand you must get a load of kids coming on and saying they can do **** well i am not one of them. In a year i have learned to scan and heal, do tk, astral project, train my interdimensional sight and other things.

The only reason i dont want to do the control method is because i dont like the factors, i am pushing and pulling out my chakras, and they can only do so much.

There's no difference between you and those loads of kids. You all have the exact same story. "My chi can't penetrate a glass bowl" is a new one, though.

The only reason you don't want to even attempt trying the bowl is you know it won't work anymore. Your "chakras" are nothing but slight air currents from your movements and/or the room.

I am also not out to prove that it is real, i just want at least a few people to try it, that's all.

Called it. So you don't want to prove it's real but you made a bunch of videos about it. THAT makes sense.

I am here to help wake people up, i just wonder if your intentions are of a high vibration or not brother?

HAH. "Waking people up", now? Or maybe YOU need to wake up? Perhaps you need to realize people don't fall for mere parlor tricks these days?

Edited by Moonie2012

Yes it is isnt it, that you wait and hope and you didnt have the inclination to try things for yourself.

Step away from the keyboard Dreamsnatcher!

Do your really think I have never tried such things? Of course I have. Over a period of several months when I was in my early 20's. Guess what? It doesn't work, and no one, including you, can prove it does. Of course, you are to afraid to step up and prove it scientifically, because you will loose.

There's no difference between you and those loads of kids. You all have the exact same story. "My chi can't penetrate a glass bowl" is a new one, though.

The only reason you don't want to even attempt trying the bowl is you know it won't work anymore. Your "chakras" are nothing but slight air currents from your movements.

Called it.

Good call man.

why are you so obsessed with bowls?? i can do it from behind a partition no problem, we are talking any way that i want it to move and any speed(within reason). As i said it is much different to try and move it beneath a bowl. sorry buddy, i didnt write the rules on what my chakras can penetrate. i see that you may have.

Well boys girls and little trolls I hav more important things to be doing than trying to reason with people that try and overrule others.

Namaste people and maybe if it didnt work in the past for you then maybe you weren't thinking about it laterally.

I love these threads...

I sincerely think Saru should pin the best ones here, so folks won't roll in as if they are revealing something new and exciting, when it's all been done before. :sleepy: Like "required reading" before you're allowed to post videos of you and your magical chakra spinning psi-wheel.

In other words, this is more of the same. We've been here before. You're one of probably a dozen before you.

Good call man.

why are you so obsessed with bowls?? i can do it from behind a partition no problem, we are talking any way that i want it to move and any speed(within reason). As i said it is much different to try and move it beneath a bowl. sorry buddy, i didnt write the rules on what my chakras can penetrate. i see that you may have.

Apparently you just did. Glass is impermeable to invisible "chakra force". I think there are a few who may disagree with that.

Well boys girls and little trolls I hav more important things to be doing than trying to reason with people that try and overrule others.

Namaste people and maybe if it didnt work in the past for you then maybe you weren't thinking about it laterally.

Yes, yes, run away. Run away like all the rest of them that were faced with minor and easily tested opposition.

Yes, yes, run away. Run away like all the rest of them that were faced with minor and easily tested opposition.

Actually i think i did quite well. Ner ner

Actually i think i did quite well. Ner ner

No you didn't. You just proved what we all ready knew. You can do nothing but talk.

Hmm...we've had much younger people with the same claims who were sincere and willing to test their "abilities".

They listened with open minds about the ways that their abilities could be verified.

They listened and discussed with the "evil skeptics" how different things (air currents, heat, sunlight, etc.) could be causing the rotation.

This thread is actually quite disappointing. Bluster, insults and "neener-neener" type discussions.*

I find it amusing when skeptics are called "close minded" when we have some people who blindly believe their "powers" regardless of what reality puts in front of them.

lalalala_ottercanthearyou.jpg

I think we should call it the "Otter Defense".

Nibs

*neener-neener argument - referring to the claimant

Edited by HerNibs

lalalala_ottercanthearyou.jpg

I think we should call it the "Otter Defense".

I second this motion. It's used so much it needs a proper name.

Edited by Moonie2012

it is a dance of light. It is also sped up to double so the movements are more deliberate.

Slorri, I would love to be able to slap the psi wheel from 6-10ft away but sadly i cannot as yet. Levitation is the ultimate goal and sadly i cannot put a timeframe on enlightenment. I am not here for validation, i am here to debunk the debunkers!

I think that you should have not sped up the video, but you should have made it at normal speed, and quite a bit shorter, 4 or 5 minutes perhaps.

But also the perspective is off. I thought that the spinner was at least 1 meter wide, and sat straight up against your body, almost.

Can you not do a short extract video of the 7:25 events at normal speed?

Lol, and who made you the all-knowing entity that decides what is and is not viable. You are adressing the king of the psi-wheel and you should have started your sentance with Excuse me, your highness....

You live in a world full of deceptively weaved illusion, as do all of us. you do not know what is real and what is not, Neither did i, they do not want people knowing that magic is real, it would completely upturn society.

try the video i made and THEN come back to me buddy. you wont realise how easy it can be to make it move any way you want.

(bold is mine) We call that delusions of grandeur.

In your own words, why do you not want to place the psi wheel under a glass case that will prevent things such as temperature extremes and air from affecting it? Now please don't say you can't do it through glass as you stated you could do it from behind a screen.

It seems you have opted out of normal reality which you call an illusion for another type of illusion, but with no documented proof, they remain claims only. Videos posted on the internet are not proof as there is tons of free software that allows you to make videos anyway you want them and to edit existing ones to add what you want. Proof would be demonstrating your supposed abilities before professionals under controlled conditions. Anything less than that are again just claims you are making.

I also see your reference to THEY. Adding the element of a conspiracy only detracts from your claims and unfortunately is the cornerstone of unverifiable claims. If you do not take the proper steps to verify your claims, those that think like you will believe you and everyone else will just write you off.

Since you indicated you were done with this thread, perhaps you will not be back to reply to my post, but if you do reply and it is just another flippant reply with laughter inserted it will prove beyond doubt your charlatanism (sp?).

Shaolin Punk, sweetie, you're adorable. But really. If I follow your instructional video, yes it'll work... but because of principals of science, not because I'm manipulating chi. The psi-wheel has been debunked. Try something else? Use Moonie's idea? The psi-wheel is too easily manipulated. Expand yourself.

Sorry, i didnt mean it personally, that video is just so baseless and poor man.

I think that until you provide us with a more solid attempt at a debunk then the video evidence far outweighs your claims.

Good luck on that one buddy. Seriously though, i think you should try it for yourself following my instructional video above.

One cannot assume that they know something until presented with all the facts. I know for a fact that the psi wheel is viable as a tk training too(its history goes way back in oriental culture). What I propose is that you may have an opportunity here to be able to manipulate your chakric system with a little helo from the punk man. Take the leap, dont be scared that you may be more powerful than you realised. :)

I dare ya! ;)

Be careful with the ego. I don't mean it as an insult. My ego used to get me and my "gift" into trouble all of the time. I'm not sure whether or not to believe your abilities or not. Read my forum "Looking for Others with extraordinary gifts".

Wow, that was very entertaining. My four year old kept asking me "what's he doing daddy?" then he started dancing on the bed. :)

I don't have any tips for the spinning umbrella thing, but I could help you with your balance. You should practice your forms with tension on a regular basis and the muscles that stabalize you will get stronger. Also your intial breathing excercise is supposed to come all the way up to your nose when you inhale and your arms all they way out when you exhale.

Thanks for the vid we enjoyed it :)

Hi all, I am here to share what I know and learn tips and tricks. I have been doing tk for 11 months now and have been practising for hours every day solid for the past 3-4 months. I am really doing well but I wanna get stronger because it drives me.

I have actually had spiritual connections through the psi wheel and I don't know how else to put this but I am trained by spirits who stop the wheel moving the way I want it to. I won't go too deep into it but check out my video and you'll see what I mean, I am battling against unseen forces(well unseen if you havent trained your eyes). I literally have learned to almost channel my higher-self and act as a conduit. I never took lessons, no-one ever showed me how to do it, I just kept trying and now I am turning into a chi-ninja!! ha ha. Please believe that I am not showing off, I just want others to know that they can do it too. And i want people that are stronger than me or at a similar level to trade tips with Wink)

The T-K work has lead onto scanning and healing, deep vibratory meditation, astral projection, the startings of interdimensional sight and my biggest goal is levitation. I can see all of the orbs and beings around me, not all the time, but when i'm switched on. Sometimes they are just an outline or maybe a wave or blob of energy, and a few times it has been, hi, how are you doing mr light being? Oh you are 16 ft tall, no wonder I couldn't make your shape out before.... Lol. They are here 24-7 and things are really picking up in the pace department. I am loving every minute of it and hope you are too with your journeys :)

I want other people to realise they can do these things too and that it leads onto other amazing abilities. Please watch my video and just see what I mean....

If you are the impatient type then just go straight to 7m25s and you'll certaily rewind it back to the beginning when you realise that I am not bullting you.

Hit me up! Much love and respect in your journeys. Namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLKzEI8xQY

present this in an empty room where you can be seen in your entirety, along with the object you claim to be moving being seen in it's entirety, and then i will take your video more seriously

You are adressing the king of the psi-wheel and you should have started your sentance with Excuse me, your highness....

please, i just ate dinner