Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Confidence Building Courses'

sarah snow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah snow

• Kazahel

• Lcvec

• JonathanVonErich

take into consideration........what you may see as a cult and unorthodox...........may not be what be what your friend see's..doesn't make him/her gullable .........and may not be how it is at all..........how about you go along and see with your own eye's......before passing judgement :)

Sadly, cluey, I've found out just today thats this person (who actually works for me) has been caught by my Chef giving away free alcoholic drink to someone in my bar, while I was away. So I have had to make a judgement call. This is my livelihood- not to mention that of my other staff members! I've had to set up a disciplinary hearing now, as I can't have a staff member giving away my stock when my back is turned. I'm not sure if there is a correlation between the course and this behaviour and it won't of course be brought up in our disciplinary meeting, but it does make me wonder what on earth was in his head when he did such an irresponsible thing as to steal from his employer, which is essentially what he has done! It's a very sad day for me, as I place trust in my staff, and to find that trust abused, is very disappointing :(

Edited by sarah snow