Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli MP: Shoot the child rock throwers

acidhead

Yes Pseudo has displayed a degree of xenophobia and hate in this and other recent threads which I am finding really difficult to cope with. He really does believe that the American way is the only way. I am no fan of Islam, or any of the big three religions for that matter, but pseudo's attitude shows such a prefound lack of self reflection that it makes me worried for all our futures if he is representative of the American population.

The American dream has been the main driving force behind the recent economic collapse and we will probably remain in global depression for the next 5-10 years as a result. America cannot even look after the welfare of its own citizens to the minimum civilized level you could expect in Iran. America uses bully boy tactics and espionage to get what it wants. America has one of the highest prison populations in the world, and still uses the death penalty. America has one of the largest wealth differential in the world (which is a key indicator of a disfunctional society). America has one of the most environmentally destructive lifestyles the world has ever seen (only matched by certain small middle eastern gulf states). America believes that there is only one model for the world and that is corporatism (which has caused most of the other problems). America has lived off the backs of China for the last 30years (the levels of borrowing are just staggering and frightening). America is ****ed up big time and is in absolutely no position to dictate correct moral, ethical or lifestyle behaviour to anyone.

America has very little of real value to export to the rest of the world. None of this makes the corruption of many Islamic states better, but its the whole holier then thou attitude which is just staggering. Just because someone else behaves slightly worse than your own abysmal behaviour doesn't make you a good guy. Its not about, I am right so you must be wrong. All political systems tend towards disfunction because power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. You can dress it up (with your Hollywood publicity machine) any way you want - America is the top bully among many and we all suffer as a consequence of believing that bullying is an acceptable way of living.

Br Cornelius

Very well said Cornelius. Knowledge is power, ignorance is running rampant in the American gvt, and obviously, as seen here, in some of its people! Again I say, knowledge is power. Real knowledge, not the crap from the media- which guess who controls?!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudo Intellectual

• danielost

• Knight Of Shadows

• lucifer_reborn_amen

Yes Pseudo has displayed a degree of xenophobia and hate in this and other recent threads which I am finding really difficult to cope with. He really does believe that the American way is the only way. I am no fan of Islam, or any of the big three religions for that matter, but pseudo's attitude shows such a prefound lack of self reflection that it makes me worried for all our futures if he is representative of the American population.

The American dream has been the main driving force behind the recent economic collapse and we will probably remain in global depression for the next 5-10 years as a result. America cannot even look after the welfare of its own citizens to the minimum civilized level you could expect in Iran. America uses bully boy tactics and espionage to get what it wants. America has one of the highest prison populations in the world, and still uses the death penalty. America has one of the largest wealth differential in the world (which is a key indicator of a disfunctional society). America has one of the most environmentally destructive lifestyles the world has ever seen (only matched by certain small middle eastern gulf states). America believes that there is only one model for the world and that is corporatism (which has caused most of the other problems). America has lived off the backs of China for the last 30years (the levels of borrowing are just staggering and frightening). America is ****ed up big time and is in absolutely no position to dictate correct moral, ethical or lifestyle behaviour to anyone.

America has very little of real value to export to the rest of the world. None of this makes the corruption of many Islamic states better, but its the whole holier then thou attitude which is just staggering. Just because someone else behaves slightly worse than your own abysmal behaviour doesn't make you a good guy. Its not about, I am right so you must be wrong. All political systems tend towards disfunction because power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. You can dress it up (with your Hollywood publicity machine) any way you want - America is the top bully among many and we all suffer as a consequence of believing that bullying is an acceptable way of living.

Br Cornelius

I think you need to stop hyperventilating, friend. What does xenophobia, racism, “the American way”(?), the American dream, jail populations, welfare, or any of the things you said there have to do with anything I said? I suppose it's hip to blame all the Middle East's problems on America and Israel. Perhaps you need to consider the possibility that maybe it's Islam. You know, maybe they're acting like this because Muhammad, the prophet and perfect follower of Allah, told them to? Is it really hard to believe that someone would do what their god tells them? You and people such as yourself have no problem accusing Western Christians of being motivated by religion in their views on national security and foreign policy. Perhaps you should apply the same standard to Middle Eastern Muslims. Just a thought.

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

I think you need to stop hyperventilating, friend. What does xenophobia, racism, the American way(?) or any of the things you said there have to do with anything I said? I suppose it's hip to blame all the Middle East's problems on America and Israel. Perhaps you need to consider the possibility that maybe it's Islam. You know, maybe they're acting like this because Muhammad, the prophet and perfect follower of Allah, told them to? Just a thought.

And you miss the point for the 1000th time. I am not blaming America - I am saying it is highly inappropriate for America to point the finger at any but the worst dictators of the third world. * snip *

Br Cornelius

Edited by Saru
Removed flame

And you miss the point for the 1000th time. I am not blaming America - I am saying it is highly inappropriate for America to point the finger at any but the worst dictators of the third world.

Br Cornelius

Wake me up when America stones a rape-victim for daring to get raped, hang a homosexual for being gay, force women to cover themselves from head to toe, among other things that are the norm in many parts of the Middle East.

What is it with Western leftists and moral relativism? Is it a self-hate thing? You don't honestly see the difference between America and countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and the thugocracy in Gaza? Get off your high-horse? There's no horse here. America (and the rest of the Western world) is inherently superior to the Middle East.

I think you need to stop hyperventilating, friend. What does xenophobia, racism, “the American way”(?), the American dream, jail populations, welfare, or any of the things you said there have to do with anything I said? I suppose it's hip to blame all the Middle East's problems on America and Israel. Perhaps you need to consider the possibility that maybe it's Islam. You know, maybe they're acting like this because Muhammad, the prophet and perfect follower of Allah, told them to? Is it really hard to believe that someone would do what their god tells them? You and people such as yourself have no problem accusing Western Christians of being motivated by religion in their views on national security and foreign policy. Perhaps you should apply the same standard to Middle Eastern Muslims. Just a thought.

As stupid as 'blaming all the middle east problems on America and Israel', isn't it just as stupid to blame it all on Islam? I find it amazing when I read such double standards.

Wake me up when America stones a rape-victim for daring to get raped, hang a homosexual for being gay, force women to cover themselves from head to toe, among other things that are the norm in many parts of the Middle East.

What is it with Western leftists and moral relativism? Is it a self-hate thing? You don't honestly see the difference between America and countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and the thugocracy in Gaza? "Get off your high-horse"? There's no horse here. America (and the rest of the Western world) is inherently superior to the Middle East.

I have never claimed any of the things you are attributing to me. Theistic states always lead to the sort of abuses which you point to - look at the history of Europe for an example. You just don't get it that America is in no position to take the moral high ground. The moral high ground is where any human should be aiming for and it is way off on the distant Horizon as far as almost any state is concerned. You use your sense of moral supperirity to justify American interventionism and Israel's crimes - *Snip* If you want to complain about others inadequacies - analyse your own first and try to have a real moral perspective where none of this sort of violence is acceptable. I am sure you would call yourself a Christian - live up to the high expectations that Christ placed on you - love your neighbour.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Karlis
Deleted insulting remark

The shooting may be a little extreme, but if you attack someone and get in the way of their car and still keep attacking then oh well tough crap if you get knocked down.

As stupid as 'blaming all the middle east problems on America and Israel', isn't it just as stupid to blame it all on Islam? I find it amazing when I read such double standards.

Not all the problems are thanks to Islam. Most of the major ones are, though, in my opinion.

I have never claimed any of the things you are attributing to me. Theistic states always lead to the sort of abuses which you point to - look at the history of Europe for an example. You just don't get it that America is in no position to take the moral high ground. The moral high ground is where any human should be aiming for and it is way off on the distant Horizon as far as almost any state is concerned. You use your sense of moral supperirity to justify American interventionism and Israel's crimes - *Snip* If you want to complain about others inadequacies - analyse your own first and try to have a real moral perspective where none of this sort of violence is acceptable. I am sure you would call yourself a Christian - live up to the high expectations that Christ placed on you - love your neighbour.

Br Cornelius

I'm not trying to justify anything, let alone “American interventionism and Israel's crimes.” I'm just pointing out that America is in no way comparable to the Middle East when it comes to freedom, democracy and human rights; that America, despite its faults, is morally superior to the Middle East.

And no, I'm not religious, *Snip* We all know how them patriotic Americans who support Israel are all just fanatic Christianist rednecks, don't we?

Edited by Karlis
Deleted ad hominem remark

tell you what ... you prove more and more there's racisim in your

talks man

you blame people of islam for doing what the believe in

and for causing trouble for israel and usa

why not blame usa for meddling in middle east affairs ?

why not blame israel for choosing palestine for religous reasons ?

quit blaming islam it shows unpleasent side of you which shows

hate for islam in your new posts it's all like that

is this kinda of new card you playing ? it's not working for your favor mate