Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK Assassination

striker7

I'm guessin that you didn't quite get that post, did ya?

:td::no::td:

LMAO!

I would facepalm but im far too busy laughing at the stupidity.

LMAO!

I would facepalm but im far too busy laughing at the stupidity.

:yes::tsu:

Stupidity, it happens sometimes.

It's unfortunate, but i does happen.

Edited by MID
  • Like 1

Lol...yes, you certainly does.

Your candor is refreshing...thank you.

And your lack of knowledge, as well as your attitude, and your grammer, are also refreshing, although not atypical(in fact, you could only get away with that here), and thank you!

Perhaps you should join the pseudo-engineer, the weatherman, and the other CTs in a JFK was done by Bush Sr. brigade here, and have fun boring people to death!

You don't hve to claim any scientific education you don't have. You don't have to be an "engineer", or a "pilot", or a "meteorologist" nor do you have to claim youi're one or all of them (it's embarressing when people do that...as the principals here will show you) You can just be the faithful supporter!

:yes::td:

Edited by MID
  • Like 2

The case made to put Bush Snr in the frame is far more credible than the lone mad gunman theory of the Warren report. The Lone mad gunman theory dies on the ballistics alone. When you take away the Warren report explanation - unfortunately there are only CT's left.

It only becomes delusional when you can't accept the basic facts - which makes all those who accept the Warren report delusional.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

The case made to put Bush Snr in the frame is far more credible than the lone mad gunman theory of the Warren report. The Lone mad gunman theory dies on the ballistics alone. When you take away the Warren report explanation - unfortunately there are only CT's left.

It only becomes delusional when you can't accept the basic facts - which makes all those who accept the Warren report delusional.

Br Cornelius

"The case for Bush Sr."

You say it's "more credible", but that's a feature of how you CTs assess things you put forth, make up, or mis-interpret. Their credibility is all there is. None of these things actually exist. It's simply a matter of which thing is more credible.

Doen't have to have any real evidence behind it--it just has to seem more credible.

The JFK case is strange in that truly astute research has been done by several, and it's not a huge leap to realize that President Kennedy was shot by more than one person, nd it's also fairly easy to establish that Lee Oswald couldn't have fired a magic bullet that day. The Specter theory is silly. Forensic Pathologists have been chuckling at, or loudly objecting to it for decades.

And it's also strange that no qualified forensic pathologists ran the JFK autopsy. A fact that the protocol makes clear.

But there's always something new to come out of a CT mind. Here, we want to somehow accuse a former President of being complicit, and there's even been a recent adamant argument against the obvious frontal head entry wound, which is almost insane, since you can, if you understand anything about it, see it happen on film! And, since the doctors at Parkland described the large exit in the right rear of the head, and the cerrebellar tissue damage (... :unsure2:...it's stunning to hear people deny this wound when the Chief of Neurosurgery at the most advanced emergency hospital in the country, who dealt with gunshot wounds regularly, described the wound as an exity!!!)

If it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable).

But still, it'll occupy someone's time, for some reason.

Of course, the Grassy Knoll--pretty little place-- always makes new discussions, even though it's an impossible place for that shot to have come from...since there were so many people over there, and Mr. Zapruder and his secretary were positioned 25-30 feet away from where someone with a high powered rifle was supposed to have--in broad daylight--fired a shot that killed the President, without disturbing already semi-dizzy Zapruder and Ms. Stutzman. Not one jerk, not one start is visible on that film, and I guarantee you you'd have heard that shot, and felt it from where he was.

But Zapruder didn't feel it, or hear it, because it didn't come from there.

The fact is, President Kennedy was shot in the neck, in the back, and in the head. He was murdered that day in Dallas. We also have no substantial idea of who did this ambush killing. We likely never wil. Maybe Oswald was involved. We'll never know that either. The government of the United States isn't intersted in anything but maintaining their Warren Commission conclusions, despite the fact that forensics wasn't involved, and the case was a Dallas County Texas hiomicide that was never solved, and which featured a broken chain of evidence and an illegal removal of a homicide victims body from the only jurisdiction that had authority in the case.

The fact is, Oswald couldn't have been tried for this crime and convicted in Dallas, Texas.

Not simply because of his swift killing of the by Mr. Rubinstein (a man never permitted to talk to the Warren Commission ( :no: ), but because no defense attorney, nor grand jury, nor judge would've accepted the case with fundamenrtal errors like that. It would've been a travesty!

Anyhow...no matter what anyone thinks about the actual case, based on the actual evidence and the actual research into the case, it's an unsolved Dallas County Texas homicide from 49 years ago.

There's no evidence available at all, save a bddy in a grave at Arlington National Cemetary (and those bones could reveal a bunch!).

No weapon. No bullets, no body, no accused assassin, no murderer of that assassin.....oops.

But President Bush Sr.?

:w00t: ...just another CT-minded varietal construct to keep people talking about it again. It's nonsense, and one has to wonder why this sort of idiocy keeps coming up... :td:

I imagine people being in this discussion for years to come, and at the conclusion, nothing whatsoever would link President Bush Sr. with this.

There's only one thing to do with JFKs case. Should've been done years ago...

Transfer the case to Dallas County Texas, and order the body exhumed by a forensic team, who would then examine the skull bones, and determine:

1. Conspiracy, or not.

2. The actual bullet wounds to that skull.

• Like 1

Br Cornelius

No it doesn't. The shot has been reproduced with exacting detail at least three times that I'm aware of for documentaries. I've also seen it reproduced twice by shooters at two different local gun clubs.

It wasn't that hard of a shot and certainly not for someone with military marksmanship training.

the myth of the magic bullet or that it was an impossible shot is exactly that, a myth.

No it doesn't. The shot has been reproduced with exacting detail at least three times that I'm aware of for documentaries. I've also seen it reproduced twice by shooters at two different local gun clubs.

It wasn't that hard of a shot and certainly not for someone with military marksmanship training.

the myth of the magic bullet or that it was an impossible shot is exactly that, a myth.

Its the fact that the bullets came from different directions, not the possibility of making the shots. Oswald could never have made those shots from his position with the rifle he had (or didn't have). The fact that he was working for the FBI as a mole in the CIA tells us loads about motive for stitching him up.

The fact that Bush Snr lied about his wear abouts on the day and seems to be the only person alive on that day who can't remember where he was, is very telling. Of course if your of a Republican turn of mind, the possibility that one of your hero's is not whiter than white might be impossible to accept - but we have Nixon as an example of the criminality which presidents are capable of.

I don't have to convince anyone about this really - I have convinced myself that there is sufficient evidence to point to a conspiracy involving the CIA and Bush specifically. Until more documents emerge I can only hold it as a well supported belief. Take it or leave it - i am not here to change your mind.

Again I am interested in the psychology of denial which allows people to accept the official explanation no matter how it runs counter to the forensic evidence - fascinating.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

"George de Mohrenschildt (April 17, 1911 – March 29, 1977) was a petroleum geologist and professor who befriended Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer of 1962 and maintained that friendship until Oswald's death, two days after the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. He was acquainted with the Bush family, including George H. W. Bush, with whose nephew, Edward G. Hooker, he had been roommates at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[1] He was also acquainted with the Bouvier family, including Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, the president's wife, when she was still a child. His testimony before the Warren Commission investigating the assassination was one of the longest of any witness.[2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Mohrenschildt

"On March 16, 1977, de Mohrenschildt returned to the United States from his trip. His daughter talked with him at length and found him to be deeply disturbed about certain matters and had expressed a desire to commit suicide. On March 29, De Mohrenschildt gave an interview to author Edward Jay Epstein, during which he claimed that in 1962, Dallas CIA operative J. Walton Moore had given him the go-ahead to meet Oswald. "I would never have contacted Oswald in a million years if Moore had not sanctioned it," de Mohrenschildt said. "Too much was at stake."[49] On the same day as the Epstein interview, de Mohrenschildt received a business card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, telling him that he would like to see him.[50] That afternoon, de Mohrenschildt was found dead from a shotgun blast to the head in a house where he was staying in Manalapan, Florida"

circumstantial? maybe

worthy of investigation? certainly.

evidence? yes.

The facts related in the above post, among many others, are indisputable and shed light on human connections that go way beyond chance.

They appear incriminating. Even MID would agree to that, I'm sure.

Loose lips SInks ships,But ITs the Loose mind that troubles us all. And Mid can speak well enough for himself,but Lee Harvey Did the Deed ! :tu:

People get a little zealous, and sometimes radical when they argue something.

The post you were addressing was regarding the single bullet shot, you know that magic bullet that wounded two perople and shattered bone while never having a chip taken from it, and you say You've actually seen that shot done at local gun clubs?

You saw the shot made from 200 plus feet away and 50 feet or so above ground level, strike a man in the base of the neck, or perhaps a little lower, while that man was moving forward at approximately 16 feet per second, and you saw that it exited the front of that man's neck, left nothing but a perfectly round entry wound where there should've been a torn exit wound, then you saw it turn right, line up, turn left, then enter the back of the man sitting in front of the original target, casing severe lung damage to his right chest, shatter a rib, exit that chest, l;eaving a bionified exit wound, then shatter the man's wrist and embed inself in pieces in the man's left leg, except or the fact that that particular bullet had NO DAMAGE TO IT? You saw that shot re-enacted more than once at a local gun club?

I hope the "victims" participating in it are OK! :w00t:

You said that the myth that the magic bukllt was an impossible shot i exactly that...a myth.

Who ever said it was an impossible shot? All it was was a shot in the back from some distance.

What was imposible was not the shot. It was the trajectory and the effects caused (and not caused) by this alleged bullet.

If you're arguing something here, I suggest making it clearer.

Edited by MID

Gaud ! IT boggles the mind ! What is it with people? THey dont know how to reason or read,or learn from the facts?

Mid We need some Good Old Texas Tequila ! and a few limes ! :tu:

• Like 1

Gaud ! IT boggles the mind ! What is it with people? THey dont know how to reason or read,or learn from the facts?

Mid We need some Good Old Texas Tequila ! and a few limes ! :tu:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, whilst still accepting the official version of the Warren report as Gospel, shows that it is you who cannot reason, learn or deal with facts.

Even MID has pointed out that the official version is a crock. Fundamentally the only thing i disagree with is his refusal to accept that Bush probably ordered the hit, but i'll put that down to his political bias (as I am certain he will to mine).

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

People get a little zealous, and sometimes radical when they argue something.

The post you were addressing was regarding the single bullet shot, you know that magic bullet that wounded two perople and shattered bone while never having a chip taken from it, and you say You've actually seen that shot done at local gun clubs?

You saw the shot made from 200 plus feet away and 50 feet or so above ground level, strike a man in the base of the neck, or perhaps a little lower, while that man was moving forward at approximately 16 feet per second, and you saw that it exited the front of that man's neck, left nothing but a perfectly round entry wound where there should've been a torn exit wound, then you saw it turn right, line up, turn left, then enter the back of the man sitting in front of the original target, casing severe lung damage to his right chest, shatter a rib, exit that chest, l;eaving a bionified exit wound, then shatter the man's wrist and embed inself in pieces in the man's left leg, except or the fact that that particular bullet had NO DAMAGE TO IT? You saw that shot re-enacted more than once at a local gun club?

I hope the "victims" participating in it are OK! :w00t:

You said that the myth that the magic bukllt was an impossible shot i exactly that...a myth.

Who ever said it was an impossible shot? All it was was a shot in the back from some distance.

What was imposible was not the shot. It was the trajectory and the effects caused (and not caused) by this alleged bullet.

If you're arguing something here, I suggest making it clearer.

Perhaps I misunderstood the discussion then. My comment was simply countering those that said Oswald couldn't (for whatever conspiratorial reason you want to insert here) have made the shot. It wasn't a hard shot to make and, yes, I have seen it set up and carried out on two occasions at area gun clubs and, as I mentioned, it has been done for TV.

That was my point. Plain and simple.

And, yes, I do disagree on your assessment of the ballistics. But as I've learned, it's not worth my time arguing with you guys in the conspiracy section.

Perhaps I misunderstood the discussion then. My comment was simply countering those that said Oswald couldn't (for whatever conspiratorial reason you want to insert here) have made the shot. It wasn't a hard shot to make and, yes, I have seen it set up and carried out on two occasions at area gun clubs and, as I mentioned, it has been done for TV.

And, yes, I do disagree on your assessment of the ballistics. But as I've learned, it's not worth my time arguing with you guys in the conspiracy section.

If it's any consolation, I agree with you.

Truth tends to work its way to the surface over time and this case is proving to be no different.

Virtually ALL evidence that has arisen in the last 40 years point straight to a wider conspiracy. Foreknowledge equals complicity and many people had it.

Keep in mind that a coup of this magnitude isn't done to gain a few years in office; it is done to seize control for generations to come...or at least to wrest it from those who may already be in position to have it for generations to come.

Anyone still clinging to the story that the entire mess was the doing of a single, solitary gunman is not interested in the truth...and maybe they have good reason. But with every new generation that comes along, the truth will be easier to accept.

If it's any consolation, I agree with you.

Awww...now that's just downright sweet!

if it's any consolation, I agree with booNy

Edited by MID

If its any consolation Im dam tired of people that think they got it all figured out, He`s long,Long dead Oswald Shot him, Jack got Oswald, cancer got Jack. THe Books are full of it ! Like all the C.T people Full of it ! :tu:

Have a nice day !

• Like 1

If its any consolation Im dam tired of people that think they got it all figured out, He`s long,Long dead Oswald Shot him, Jack got Oswald, cancer got Jack. THe Books are full of it ! Like all the C.T people Full of it ! :tu:

Have a nice day !

Have to say it. You think the goverment isn`t full of it.... Being an old school transformer fan there is more than meets the eye.

But still, I'm wondering:

Which shot is contended to have been so difficult?

The one that hit JFK in the upper back, or the shot that hit him in the head?

Neither one was impossible to make.

The only problem is that the doctors at Parkland Hospital never saw a rear entry head wound...just the huge exit, and the shot in the back, well...who knows where that went? It certainly couldn't have done what Specter said it did, and no doctor ever speculated on such an impossible trajectory.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't say I own a rifle. I have shot a rifle. And I understand that in order to hit a moving target you have to lead it a bit. I also understand a target moving at 5 mph away from you barely has to be led at all.

I am not a hunter, but my entire family is. Hunters generally don't shoot at moving targets. They usually wait until the animal is stationary before taking the shot. This is getting off-subject, but for your argument to be true, bow hunting would be non-existent.

Hitting a target with a single round really isn't as difficult as you're making it seem here.

Yes, but that's completely beside the point, unless you're trying to convince me the only way a person can hit a target with a gun is to spray bullets all over the place and hope to hit it. No disrespect, but that's silly.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten more into this in detail. I want to compare this to other testimony and evidence in order to form an opinion. I still don't understand where this is taken from, but it seems to want to prove the Warren Commission wrong, which tells me it's not an unbiased source.

If Oswald truly did appear on the second floor only seconds after the shots were fired and didn't appear out of breath at all, I would certainly agree that sounds fishy. Since this case is over 40 years old, and Oswald has never been exonerated, I think there's more to the story.

Also, do you believe someone else fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD? I would say someone would have had to, if it drew the officer's attention. The question is if it was actually Oswald or not, correct?

Ok im new here and still have not finished this thread but wanted to jump in.

I am a Military trained sniper.[Was.]

And have hunted my entire life.

I have also taken part in a re-creation of the "kill shot" on 4 different times.

Different locations,never the same twice,however the set up all the same.

First two times was before any actual sniper training.About 3 months in between, with 6 different shooters.

None of us were able to do it in four shots let alone three.

Two of us were close but would have only been a fleshwound.

And none of us could complete the "course "in the proper time allowed ,and not look "out of place".

This was simply walking to the firing location and waiting for the moving target to fire.

After sniper training...was a little different.

Again 6 shooters [4 the same as before]..3 were able to make the kill,but again not in time.

The only one of us to be able to get three shots off and complete the course in time was me, using my rifle.

But as i walked into the would be 2nd floor, not completely out of breath you could still tell something was off.

Couldn't do it with the old bolt action.

And it's alot harder to hit a moving target than you think...ask my spotter he's still mad at me.