Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK Assassination

striker7

Well, I read through this thread and saw no mention of those who were responsible, though not confirmed. In September 1963 Oswald was in Mexico City meeting with three senior KGB/GRU officers, much too senior to meet with Oswald if he were not important to them. This has been told by the one survivor, Oleg Nechiporenko. The other two were Pavel Yatskov and Valery Kostikov. Kostikov probably received his orders from the then head of the GRU, Ivan Serov, who may have been running the GRU for his own purposes and not under Kremlin control, though unknown to them. Kostikov had two backers, Yuri Andropov (Future President) and Vladimir Kryuchkov (One of the August 1991 putsch plotters). It seems that Serov had a major grudge against Khrushchev about the Cuba fiasco and wanted to take revenge on USA by assasinating JFK. Of course this could be a case of mis-information to create a defence of "plausible deniability", the damaging admission that head of GRU was waging private war, being better than nuclear war. Oswald was not the perfect assasin, but you have to work with what you have. To me, the conspiracy was never in USA, it was with rogue elements of KGB/GRU

That would be because after 50 years, we know of only one man in the Plaza rthat day who fired a weapon. His name was Lee H. Oswald. We pretty much know that Kennedy was hit in the throat, in the back, and in the front of the head. We can't say who all the shooters were. We don't know. I'd say that the conspiracy cannot be pinpointed as to who shot that day. It was a complete success for them.

That would be because after 50 years, we know of only one man in the Plaza rthat day who fired a weapon. His name was Lee H. Oswald. We pretty much know that Kennedy was hit in the throat, in the back, and in the front of the head. We can't say who all the shooters were. We don't know. I'd say that the conspiracy cannot be pinpointed as to who shot that day. It was a complete success for them.

Ah, I did not want to give impression that the three KGB/GRU officers were in Dallas on that day, only that they had "encouraged" Oswald to assasinate Kennedy. For myself I am convinced that Oswald was the only shooter. As for who Ruby was working for, or who he thought he was working for, well, perhaps one day the files of KGB 1st directorate from those times will be released, or not......

I don't think Russian KGB / Mafia committed the assassination. If it had, the fact would have been well advertised and the excuse for a World War against Communism. It wasn't KGB caught in the watergate scandal

I don't think Russian KGB / Mafia committed the assassination. If it had, the fact would have been well advertised and the excuse for a World War against Communism. It wasn't KGB caught in the watergate scandal

I agree. It wasn't KGB. Mafia involvement I'm not so sure.

I can only speak for me, but sometimes, it's just bewildering that people still take the Warren Commission's findings as it. The end. Finale.

Because they got it wrong.

2 shooters. Minimum.

And that makes it a conspiracy.

I could say that I feel you're absolutely correct Antilles.

There were two shooters--minimum. That made it a conspiracy, and it was one.

The Warren Commission was a joke, and it was wrong all the way through.

Edited by MID

If we could only travel back into time to see the other shooter ? :gun:

Or it was one shooter with two guns? Nah! that aint gonna happen!

I agree. It wasn't KGB. Mafia involvement I'm not so sure.

Russian Mafia!

You would assume Onassis/ Trafficante Mafia knew alot about the assassination and Jackie felt protected seeking refuge with Onassis.

I haven't read the whole of this thread. Just wanted a little confirmation as I saw nearer the beginning the argument that Kennedy's head went forward before it went back.

Is it true the car he was in stopped and that this was edited out of the video?

Also, am I the only person who thinks Jackies reaction was strange in that video?

I haven't read the whole of this thread. Just wanted a little confirmation as I saw nearer the beginning the argument that Kennedy's head went forward before it went back.

Yes, his head moves forward before it went back. I think the following quoted post confirms that observation, though it hasn't yet garnered a single response for some reason...

Again, thanks for the well thought and informed response from before. I also appreciate your statements to hacktorp by the way. It's always better if we can maintain a respectful dialog, so thanks for that.

As mentioned a few times before, I agree that forensics and other aspects of this are important, including the question of how spatter may have found its way onto the face shield of Officer Bobby Hargis. For the time being though I'm more interested in what the footage shows. Hopefully we can reach agreement on what we are seeing.

I've taken two frames from the Zapruder footage to show what appears to be forward motion of the head at the time of initial impact. These are frames 312, immediately before the shot, and 313, the first frame after or during the shot. Due to the graphic nature of the images, I've enclosed them in spoiler tags below.

In order to animate the two together with a GIF, I've had to desaturate the source images. When done in full original color the image becomes almost impossible to see with any clarity.

headmovesforward_900x500_2frames_black_n_white_closeup.gif

To see the same without the desaturation, these two images can be opened in any picture viewer and toggled back and forth:

z312

z313

In stabilizing between these two images, I've moved z313 to the left as far as can be reasonably done. I think that it should actually be moved to the right a few pixels for a more accurate rendering, but I didn't want there to be any kind of impression that I was trying to move it to the right and 'simulate' a forward head motion. Even though I've moved it so far to the left, the forward motion of the head is still markedly distinct. If I moved it to the right where I believe it would be more accurate, the forward head motion is even more pronounced.

To me the forward motion is quite clear despite the blurring in frame 313.

If you disagree, please explain why, in reference to the footage only.

And if you agree, how could the head be moving forward like that as the bullet impacts if he was shot from the front?

Is it true the car he was in stopped and that this was edited out of the video?

I find this unlikely, but I'm willing to hear arguments if people believe this to be substantiated in any way.

Also, am I the only person who thinks Jackies reaction was strange in that video?

I didn't find her reaction strange at all. What was strange about it in your opinion? What would you expect her to do?

I suppose just the fact that when he comes back into view and clearly looks a bit distressed she doesn't seem all too concerned (considering he was apparently shot?) I guess as well I find it weird she climbs back over the car but like I said, I don't really know anything about that day aside from having seen the video.

With the edited comment, I read somewhere that the film looks like it's been edited if you look at other people in the car, the movements are very strange and perhaps there's a reason for the way the footage is presented. I'll have to find the link where I read it and get some opinions on it :)

I suppose just the fact that when he comes back into view and clearly looks a bit distressed she doesn't seem all too concerned (considering he was apparently shot?) I guess as well I find it weird she climbs back over the car but like I said, I don't really know anything about that day aside from having seen the video.

With the edited comment, I read somewhere that the film looks like it's been edited if you look at other people in the car, the movements are very strange and perhaps there's a reason for the way the footage is presented. I'll have to find the link where I read it and get some opinions on it :)

I think she's in shock. As for climbing on the back of the car, I'd heard she did it to pick up a piece of his brain.

I think she's in shock. As for climbing on the back of the car, I'd heard she did it to pick up a piece of his brain.

And that doesn't strike people as weird?

However seeing as the majority of people here (or perhaps I should say 100%) have not experienced that kind of shock perhaps we will never understand it.

However seeing as the majority of people here (or perhaps I should say 100%) have not experienced that kind of shock perhaps we will never understand it.

Of course it is weird, but again, shock. I doubt she was thinking clearly in those few seconds.

• Like 1

So true, So True Your mind goes into overdrive and She was just reacting ! :tu:

JFK was still a Great Man ! Look at His taste in Women !

What do people think about the ideas of the videos all being faked? In relation to the autopsy photos (which clearly don't correspond well together)

I am of the mind that lho was innocent, I really am. Have read lots of conflicting things about directions of gunshots etc however I think, considering the damage reported to have been done to jfks head the gun shot that killed him was clearly a front facing shot.

Shame no one will ever know who fired the gun/s but probably safe to assume the person responsible will never be named.

Also interested in jack rubys statements after he killed lho.

I think the whole grassy knoll discussion is a mute in point however. We will never know, but im up for discussing other points based on witness statements, im not too hot on the idea of the video being used as evidence I have to admit.

Has anyone considered Jackies reaction to supposedly picking up his skull from the back of the car to have any kind of motive? Because it kind of dispells the notion of a fatal back shot, hiding obvious evidence with the great excuse of shock.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has anything other than shock to say about her.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? How many combat vets do you think are here? I for one, did two combat tours in Vietnam back in the 60's.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? How many combat vets do you think are here? I for one, did two combat tours in Vietnam back in the 60's.

And did you forget your manners?

I think a veteran would be more prepared than a woman sitting next to her husband as he is assassinated.

I had no idea of any war vets on here. My bad clearly. Better go read the members list thoroughly.

• Like 1

My personal view is that she wanted the hell out of there. And I'm not putting her down by any means. I don't blame her at all.

I believe the story about reaching for parts of his brain and skull came later as she tried to rationalise her actions to herself and the world.

But there must have been a millisecond when he fell into her lap and she saw what had happened that her self preservation kicked in and she thought I'm next.

No Secret Service to protect her so consciously or unconsciously she tried to get to Clint Hill.

JMO.

• Like 1

My personal view is that she wanted the hell out of there. And I'm not putting her down by any means. I don't blame her at all.

I believe the story about reaching for parts of his brain and skull came later as she tried to rationalise her actions to herself and the world.

But there must have been a millisecond when he fell into her lap and she saw what had happened that her self preservation kicked in and she thought I'm next.

No Secret Service to protect her so consciously or unconsciously she tried to get to Clint Hill.

JMO.

That makes a lot more sense than trying to pick up his skull that's for sure