Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wolf/Dog People Movie/Show

Ozner

Hello, I've lurked on this forum a lot but my first time posting. I'm looking for a movie (or show, I don't remember) that I saw a long time ago. It took place in the 1800's I think, and there was this woman in a house that was surrounded by dog people, they were trapping her in there or something. I've looked for it in werewolf-themed movie databases but I've found nothing. Does anyone know anything about this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozner

• Paranormalcy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure that's not Dog Soldiers or some variation of it? I don't think it was 1800's unless that was a flashback or something, but I remember a scene with that happening, but I don't think she was alone in the house. You might look up the Hunger and Wolfen and the Howling also.

Thanks for the help, but I don't think it was Dog Soldiers. The scene I remember was on a western farm/ranch, the place was very empty, and far away from any town or forest. There might have been a couple people in the house but I think they were all women. The werewolves (or whatever they were) weren't shown much, it was more suspenseful than gory horror. I remember it being really scary, but I only saw this one part I think. I hope I'm not just combining different memories, or remembering it wrong.