Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy officer reveals new Roswell claims

Saru

One of the most acclaimed Naval scientists in U.S. military history has stated unequivocally that the Roswell crash of 1947 was not of a balloon nor was it a hoax. Based on evidence he had seen in an official capacity, the Commander was instead convinced that the crash represents an event with deep implications for all of mankind.Universally acknowledged as the "grandfather" of satellite technology - and a close associate of Doctor Werner von Braun - Commander George W. Hoover has revealed that the truth about Roswell is far stranger that we have ever dared to think.

arrow3.gifRead more...

A renowned US Navy commander has come forward to state that he believes the object that crashed in Roswell in 1947 was actually a craft carrying humans from the future as oppose to extraterrestrial visitors.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• psyche101

• booNyzarC

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all a bit surreal. He certainly has the background which can only add credence to his claims.

But really, us from the future? Could that really be a reality?

Interesting....of course he isn't here to confirm or deny...but this

reminds me of Edgar Mitchell and his 'Old Timers'...men who were under

an oath of secrecy...but told (?) others what they knew...so that

information could get out to the general public???

I like these bits...

Commander George Hoover had finally revealed what he really knew about Roswell. He explained the truth as he had learned it all those decades ago:

· UFOs are not the "biggest secret" - it is the entities behind them that was of most concern

· Roswell was in fact a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"

· The entities were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were literally also time travelers." They are extra-temporal.

· The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.· These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."

· The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors"

· These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality

· We human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed that we are. We don't yet comprehend our extraordinary future capabilities.

· The visitors remain at essence though "corporeal" and "physical" - and secret attempts at reverse-engineering the visitor's crash material were made

· Incredibly, Hoover admitted that he himself was engaged in such technology transfer as a Naval Intelligence Officer with Top Secret clearances

Hoover died at age 83 in 1998. In his decades of service to our country, the Commander helped to provide to mankind the vision to go beyond our planet Earth. He aimed to take us high and far to the stars. This is because Hoover knew that we can be so much more. We have the potential to be at once an Interstellar and a Hyper-Dimensional race. We will one day manipulate and morph the very fabric of space-time and matter itself. We too will traverse the vast cosmos in an instant. When that day comes, the Navy Man tells us, we will no longer fear the Alien. We will realize that we are the Alien.

:tu:

He never said these things.

I thought it was impossible to 'prove a negative' ?

But thanks for your OPINION.... ;)

you cant believe americans, you cant believe them today, how could you believe them for 47

and those "officers" are all drug addicts.

:lol: Thanks bee. I admit that it is an opinion, quite openly. But I ask you... should we take the word of William J. Birnes on this when Hoover wouldn't even share these details with his own son? You probably recognize Birnes from the popular show UFO Hunters and the publisher of UFO Magazine. He is in a position to gain a direct financial benefit from making these claims. Not to mention that Birnes has proven repeatedly (in my opinion, anyway) that he's willing to believe just about anything related to UFOs with very little scrutiny.

I take what he has to say with a huge grain of salt and highly doubt that he is accurately conveying the private, off-the-record conversations that supposedly took place between him and Hoover Sr. If anything, he has embellished the details of those conversations - assuming they actually took place.

But yes, this is definitely just my opinion. B)

This has been suggested before so not a new idea it but one of many theroies among which this could be Nazi techology as well as extrarestial.

:lol: Thanks bee. I admit that it is an opinion, quite openly. But I ask you... should we take the word of William J. Birnes on this when Hoover wouldn't even share these details with his own son? You probably recognize Birnes from the popular show UFO Hunters and the publisher of UFO Magazine. He is in a position to gain a direct financial benefit from making these claims. Not to mention that Birnes has proven repeatedly (in my opinion, anyway) that he's willing to believe just about anything related to UFOs with very little scrutiny.

I take what he has to say with a huge grain of salt and highly doubt that he is accurately conveying the private, off-the-record conversations that supposedly took place between him and Hoover Sr. If anything, he has embellished the details of those conversations - assuming they actually took place.

But yes, this is definitely just my opinion. B)

I hold the same opinion regarding Birnes. Observing him over the years, he seems to be more of a salesman than anything else. I read the article the OP posted, and when I scrolled down and saw his name and picture my head nearly hit the desk. :unsure:

Not really on topic, but while trying to find more information on this George W.Hoover character, I googled it and UM is on the first page ^^. By the way, if he is so well renowned, why the hell isn't there and entrance on Wikipedia about him?

He never said these things.

Hahaha :)

On speaking with Fred Durant, a CIA employee who Hoover worked with, the writer of the article had this to say:

However, when I asked Durant why Hoover would say that Roswell was not a balloon and not a hoax, he replied, "I have no reason to believe the posthumous claim that George Hoover was aware of any factual information about the Roswell incident." When I told Durant that Hoover's own namesake son said differently, Durant wanted to know "where Hoover's papers are kept." He simply did not want to hear what Hoover's own family and others were saying about this, and seemed more concerned about locating any extant professional or personal papers of Hoover's. Durant, even at 94, proves rather clearly that some of these men take the Oath of Intelligence to their graves.

I don't see how he could have concluded that last sentence. If anything, it proves that Durant, even at 94, wasn't ready to give in to hearsay and wanted to find out for himself through Hoover's paperwork. And what became of that? The article doesn't go on to say. Did he find any of his paperwork regarding the Roswell incident? If he did, what did he find? That omission alone speaks volumes.

At this point Roswell has turned into more myth than actual incident... It's almost impossible to differentiate between what really happened, what happened but has morphed a bit in the memory, and what fantasies have been thrust upon it.

I figure that at this point Roswell is such a convoluted mess that it's best to just move on and forget about it - we are never going to get to the bottom of it anyway and there are much more compelling cases to look at where we don't have the same problems (Like Bentwater).

Darn. I'm not even into UFO's, aliens, and the like, but I came up with a theory long ago that aliens were from the future. I should've said something. lol.

This is just what Roswell needs... more unsubstantiated hearsay.

It is something that I have been predicting for years, and that is, as the years roll on, the more that others will finally come forward on what they know about UFOs, and of the Roswell incident.

Can we atleast Get one of those little Grey bodys outta the Deep Freezer and warm Him,She,It up and Get on with the Exibit-A Stuff?

This has been suggested before so not a new idea it but one of many theroies among which this could be Nazi techology as well as extrarestial.

Why has no one raised hte possibility that little grey aliens are human and the product of Nazi eugenics experiments?

Why has no one raised hte possibility that little grey aliens are human and the product of Nazi eugenics experiments?

A very similar hypothesis has been raised, actually. Which reminds me, I need to finish reading that book... Body Snatchers in the Desert.

At this point Roswell has turned into more myth than actual incident... It's almost impossible to differentiate between what really happened, what happened but has morphed a bit in the memory, and what fantasies have been thrust upon it.

The fact the Air Force released that story that it captured a flying saucer, says it all. The Air Force would never have concocted such a story to cover-up a classified project of theirs. The name-of-the-game when classified aircraft crash, is to deflect the public attention away from the crash site of national security significance, not focus the eyes of the whole world to that classified crash site by reporting to the whole world that the crash is that of an extraterrestrial flying saucer. How is that story suppose to hide a crash site that is to be kepti a secret in the first place?

Fact of the matter is, the Air Force knowingly concocted 3 false cover stories, two of which are still in effect to this very day, and has since been proven as false right here on this message forum. That, after I obtained Project Mogul balloon records proving that there were no Project Mogul balloon flight #4 as the Air Force's 1994 Roswell report suggested, and amazingly, the Air Force supplied me with the rope to hang it with, and I did! Now, other UFOlogist have been coming around and finally accepting the fact that yes, there were no Project Mogul ballooon flight on June 4, 1947, as the records I obtained, had indicated, and the reason giver was: June 4, 1947 was a cloudy day and there was a stipulation between the CAA, now the FAA, and the Project Mogul balloon teams not to launch Mogul balloons on cloudy days due to their hazards to air traffic.

Now, the question is:

Why did the Air Force concoct two addtional cover stories that remain in effect to this very day, of the year of 2010, for what it recovered more than 63 years ago in 1947?

Edited by skyeagle409

It is something that I have been predicting for years, and that is, as the years roll on, the more that others will finally come forward on what they know about UFOs, and of the Roswell incident.

:blink:

I thought you didnt believe in time travel?

If that were the case, then why tell the whole wide world about a classified crash stie the world was unaware of in the first place?

:blink:

I thought you didnt believe in time travel?

It is just a matter of looking back on the past, to see what's coming ahead. in the future. Just a matter of learning from history as to where we have been going.

It is just a matter of looking back on the past, to see what's coming ahead. in the future. Just a matter of learning from history as to where we have been going.

I have to admit, you are a curious individual.

I completely agree with you on statements like the above, but how you can look at the data and historical record available and add it all up to conclude the most logical explanation is E.T. is baffling from my perspective.:wacko:

What about this bit:

In 1995 George W. Hoover Sr. left his testament for history with an associate of the History Channel.

So, what happened to that testament? Why didn't the author follow up on that? That could have all the info we need!