Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone help?

strangel

Can anyone help me please???

I watched a sci fi series in the early nineties on a Friday nite about 21.00 and cant remember the name!!!

I think it was set in Scotland on a army base and aliens kept crossing over between their world and ours. I cant remember much about it but at the end the goodies (us) ended up nuking the aliens and blowing up earth!!!

Id love to watch it again but cant even remember what it was called!!!

Thanx abduct.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• strangel

• doomgirl

• Asterix

Hi and welcome to the site. I don't know either what series you're reffering to, but perhaps you can find some help here:

http://www.imdb.com/list

It's the power search page of Imdb.com, and with a little effort and "trial and error" method, I'm sure you'll find in the end what you're looking for.

Invasion Earth?... its sucked tongue.gif

I remember the plot was something along the lines of, they're the reason male sperm counts are on the decrease, cause men will then die out and females will continue to breed (...with themselves I guess rolleyes.gif ) and then they can take over a more 'Docile' population.

Er, b*llocks. Men don't suddenly die if they become sterile, plus an entirely female population can't breed.

The writters were on crack when they wrote it rolleyes.gif

No idea how it ended though, I stopped watching the ep that particular plot twist was introduced. tongue.gif

Edited by Talon S.

Invasion Earth?... its sucked tongue.gif

I remember the plot was something along the lines of, they're the reason male sperm counts are on the decrease, cause men will then die out and females will continue to breed (...with themselves I guess rolleyes.gif ) and then they can take over a more 'Docile' population.

Er, b*llocks. Men don't suddenly die if they become sterile, plus an entirely female population can't breed.

The writters were on crack when they wrote it rolleyes.gif

No idea how it ended though, I stopped watching the ep that particular plot twist was introduced. tongue.gif

Bullocks is a bad word?

lol! CRAPULANCE! What a word!

Thanks for all the help and links!!! I know it wasnt a brill show but I enjoyed it wink2.gif

Hey Talon S is there anything I read or watch that isnt crap?!?!?!

Hey Talon S is there anything I read or watch that isnt crap?!?!?!

No idea, I don't know what do you watch tongue.gif , and plus it would be all down to tastes anyway. I for one live Magical Project S (Isn't Misao-chan cute grin2.gif ), but I know one person who says its a poor quality Tenchi rip-off ohmy.gif

P.S. No reason to get agressive, at least I was the first person to respond who knew what you were talking about rolleyes.gif

-----------------------

As for what you read - Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce.

I've never read it (or heard of it) so I have no idea if its good or not, plus I didn't even mention it after your post (I was talking about Newtype, its an anime magazine so it wasn't a dig or anything at you) so I honestly have no idea where you got this idea that I'm calling everything you read 'crap' huh.gif

-----------------------

Other than these, the only shows I've mentioned in the last few days is X-Creatires and Animal X, and although I was critical of elements of these, I did say I enjoyed them. huh.gif

I hope I've aleivated any missunderstanding, because I really am not out to get you or make fun of your taste in tv shows and books

[EDIT]- there is no reason to post 3 consecutive times in a topic, there is an edit button

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

Im sorry - misunderstanding on both sides coz I was just been sarcastic!!! rolleyes.gif