Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts, demons, or ? (pics attached)

RandomGal

Sorry it took so long, I just got home from work. I thought it would help to put the pictures side by side for comparison. Also, I didn't have a camera with me, so I took the pics with my blackberry...hope the quality's okay. Let me know what you guys think...thank you!

Publication1.jpg

Publication2.jpg

Youre that bored eh?

:P

ha, that and they are really short :D

enjoy, if you're on Itunes, he has a show for a couple of pounds on there called Derren Brown's evening of wonders, it's pretty jaw dropping stuff

thanks! will check out

Sorry it took so long, I just got home from work. I thought it would help to put the pictures side by side for comparison. Also, I didn't have a camera with me, so I took the pics with my blackberry...hope the quality's okay. Let me know what you guys think...thank you!

Publication1.jpg

Publication2.jpg

really dont know what to think, i mean the quality of the orig pics are just that bad. i mean i see shadows, what are they? who knows, maybe just that, shadows due to very bad camera or maybe someone did tamper with them. did you feel weird being there or uncomfortable?

I work at an apartment community and our fitness center & clubhouse is connected to our leasing office. One of our residents (who just happens to be one of those people who go looking for paranormal stuff) told us that there are demons in our building. He said one threw something at his brother and they turn the lights on and off, and during the off lights one time his brother was bitten on his arm. He says he has seen them and spoken to them. He said this is always late at night. He even brought in a recording they took one night where they asked how many of them there were, and I heard a female voice clearly say "nine" (more like whisper). Last night he told us he would go back and take some pictures in our clubhouse which is where most of the activity is, and my manager and I are totally creeped out by this. Of course, it could be nothing, but I swear I see what we all saw...a dark shadow of a man or some being with some sort of black cape. I can also see a distorted face.

I'm posting the pics here to see if anyone else can see it, and maybe to get some opinions or get some light shed on this. This guy wants my manager and I to go to our building with him tomorrow night at midnight to prove it to us so we can see with our own eyes...but I'm too freaked out to go!

club_med_5321.jpg

club_med_6721.jpg

I think I have found your demon. add a little coloring

ghost-capture.jpg

Edited by RAGE4TRUTH

Unless that stupid app takes the (awful) grain of the pic into account, I don't think that's the cause. Maybe it does, I don't know. Edited by Moonie2012

Similar, but I don't think that's it.

(I think that's the one you meant)

684fmx.jpg

Edited by shadowofadoubt

No offense to RandomGal,

but this seems like a hoax to me.

Just a person in a black robe. The transparency of the figure, i think, could be attributed to pixel artifacts from the low quality camera.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, that's just what it looks like to me.

seems like a ghost or maybe aspirit im going with ghost anyone murdered in that apartment

a ghost is a spirt

• 1 year later...

It's probably a hoax, even if it's not an intentional one. Couple minutes with photoshop and more ghosts reveal themselves...

ghost3_zps63fb413c.jpg

It looks like a coat/coatstand unsure.gif

In the second picture is that not a base/legs of a coatstand?

looks like a stand of some kind in the first one, but the second one legs for sure!

I don't know which photo we're talking about anymore.

• 5 weeks later...

I work at an apartment community and our fitness center & clubhouse is connected to our leasing office. One of our residents (who just happens to be one of those people who go looking for paranormal stuff) told us that there are demons in our building. He said one threw something at his brother and they turn the lights on and off, and during the off lights one time his brother was bitten on his arm. He says he has seen them and spoken to them. He said this is always late at night. He even brought in a recording they took one night where they asked how many of them there were, and I heard a female voice clearly say "nine" (more like whisper). Last night he told us he would go back and take some pictures in our clubhouse which is where most of the activity is, and my manager and I are totally creeped out by this. Of course, it could be nothing, but I swear I see what we all saw...a dark shadow of a man or some being with some sort of black cape. I can also see a distorted face.

I'm posting the pics here to see if anyone else can see it, and maybe to get some opinions or get some light shed on this. This guy wants my manager and I to go to our building with him tomorrow night at midnight to prove it to us so we can see with our own eyes...but I'm too freaked out to go!

club_med_5321.jpg

club_med_6721.jpg

It looks like a Shadow Person. I've had them around me for at least 14 years. They only come when they want something. Don't p*** them off.

It looks like a Shadow Person. I've had them around me for at least 14 years. They only come when they want something. Don't p*** them off.

What happens if you p*** 'em off?