Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

Heavyheart

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyheart

• Agent. Mulder

• JGirl

• White Crane Feather

I think a good bit of advice is..

If you find yourself wondering if you should even be friends with someone because you are so unhappy, nervous, frightened, or ready to blow... Might be a good idea not to continue the friendship.

If you feel that helping a person will bring you harm, might be a wise idea not to help that particular person.

I can play the national anthem on the spoons, under water.

Well that is pretty extraordinary, but not exactly what I meant. Good luck with that.

I can feel other peoples feelings. I don't know what thats called. Its a little draining though and I am good at guessing what happens next. I used to be so good at "Guess Who?" when I was little that nobody wanted to play with me because I would guess straight away on the first go. I started faking that I didn't know so people would play it with me. :lol:

I hide out a lot so I don't have to put up with other peoples grief otherwise I find myself going totally mental. I don't even bother to try and help people. In fact I find myself hating a lot of people because I can always pick up on the "underlying message" of what they are saying if that makes any sense at all.

I sometimes have to fight the urge just to grab those people and just smack them up the side of the head and say "Stupid!"

Yeah I agree don't help them you'll only get grief you do.

I can feel other peoples feelings. I don't know what thats called. Its a little draining though and I am good at guessing what happens next. I used to be so good at "Guess Who?" when I was little that nobody wanted to play with me because I would guess straight away on the first go. I started faking that I didn't know so people would play it with me. :lol:

I hide out a lot so I don't have to put up with other peoples grief otherwise I find myself going totally mental. I don't even bother to try and help people. In fact I find myself hating a lot of people because I can always pick up on the "underlying message" of what they are saying if that makes any sense at all.

I sometimes have to fight the urge just to grab those people and just smack them up the side of the head and say "Stupid!"

Yeah I agree don't help them you'll only get grief you do.

You are what is called an "empath". That is amazing.

I think a good bit of advice is..

If you find yourself wondering if you should even be friends with someone because you are so unhappy, nervous, frightened, or ready to blow... Might be a good idea not to continue the friendship.

If you feel that helping a person will bring you harm, might be a wise idea not to help that particular person.

Much apreciated.

Do you wear gloves all the time? Like Rogue in X-men? Killing someone when you touch them is scary indeed.

Another question: why would someone you help turn on you? Like... if you bring a drowning child back from the dead by touching them (instead of ya know, CPR) do you think the mother would attack you or something?

How have you helped society so far with your powers? Perhaps volunteer at a hospital and heal people? Do your friends get mad that they can't have a sick day because you heal them when you touch them? :)

Do you live near a university or college?

Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

Hmmm, doubt it, possible & definitely not. LOL, you must think we're still living in the stone age.

Do you wear gloves all the time? Like Rogue in X-men? Killing someone when you touch them is scary indeed.

Another question: why would someone you help turn on you? Like... if you bring a drowning child back from the dead by touching them (instead of ya know, CPR) do you think the mother would attack you or something?

How have you helped society so far with your powers? Perhaps volunteer at a hospital and heal people? Do your friends get mad that they can't have a sick day because you heal them when you touch them? :)

When people's beliefs are challenged, they go to extremes to protect them. So if what I can do contradicts someones beleif that I help, they may choose to harm me. It has happened before. I have healed friends that understand my "gift", I have saved a few lives. And yes this may make me sound like I'm schiztophrenic, but my "gift" shows me things. One thing that it shows me is that there will be people I need to talk to that will one day do a lot of good because of me. I have already spoken to two. No I do not wear gloves, I am in controll of my "gift". Good questions.

Edited by Heavyheart

Hmmm, doubt it, possible & definitely not. LOL, you must think we're still living in the stone age.

I am not lying, I have been called a freak many many times, and my mother thinks I am some kind of god. So I have good reasons for clarifying these things. Skeptisism is good, it keeps people's minds open to possibilities.

Do you live near a university or college?

Not everyone likes to be a lab rat :P Mulder. (Why do I feel like I should have red hair and be wearing a suit when I said that)

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

This is just silly. Wow. :no:

Not everyone likes to be a lab rat :P Mulder.

Thats a exuse. Nothing more. What it really means is "I cant prove myself since I have no ability, so I will say I don't want to be a lab rat."

Not everyone likes to be a lab rat :P Mulder. (Why do I feel like I should have red hair and be wearing a suit when I said that)

If I had the chance, I would have testing done on me. It could turn out to be very interesting.

Thats a exuse. Nothing more. What it really means is "I cant prove myself since I have no ability, so I will say I don't want to be a lab rat."

I was not the one that posted that - please don't insult me under no grounds or reason. That is just ignorent.

I was not the one that posted that - please don't insult me under no grounds or reason. That is just ignorent.

No. Melamity did, thats why eric replied to their post, not yours.

LOL. You should pay more attention. Since you can apparently raise the dead. :rolleyes: I would suggest you get to a college and prove your self, because you will be the messaiah. Good grief.

No. Melamity did, thats why eric replied to their post, not yours.

The way he worded it sounded as though it were aimed towards me.

Heavyheart.

I'm sixteen, for the record, just to show that at least I'm around the same level of thinking as you are.

I know what an overactive imagination can do to a person. It can makes a person delusional. There have been occasions when I have been unable to differentiate dreams from memories. It is possible that the same is happening to you.

But, assuming that your claims are all true and not the result of an overactive mind. I would go for Agent Mulder's suggestion. It's not about whether you would like to be a lab rat or not. But you realize that if you truly did possess the power to heal, there is definitely some level of science behind it, which would be uncovered should you volunteer to prove your powers in a controlled environment. It could save thousands, or millions in the future.

Go for it.

There is no such thing as extraordinary abilities. We all have the gift of healing and all of the other "para" abilities as well. Some of us are stubborn enough to not listen to adults who talk us out of it as children, or, we are lucky enough to have adults who are kind and open minded who will embrace our/thier abilities and teach us how it all works. As for you child, get over yourself and stop annoying the grownups with your BS. Or better yet, call up that yahoo on TV with the "children of the paranormal" show. You would be a good fit.

Jesus, you can raise the bread??? So can I!

Just kidding son, look, if you feel you have powers/abbilities

Then why not demonstrate with a youtube post or something.

Not saying I don't believe you, but it would be pretty cool to watch.

There is no such thing as extraordinary abilities. We all have the gift of healing and all of the other "para" abilities as well. Some of us are stubborn enough to not listen to adults who talk us out of it as children, or, we are lucky enough to have adults who are kind and open minded who will embrace our/thier abilities and teach us how it all works. As for you child, get over yourself and stop annoying the grownups with your BS. Or better yet, call up that yahoo on TV with the "children of the paranormal" show. You would be a good fit.

Explain to me now, how someone can talk another person out of their biological ability.

If these things are part of your reality, then you should use them for the benefit the most people. No that does not mean go on utube. Remember people that can do what you claim to be able to do usually get killed before to long. I just red a fictional book about a reluctant messia that gets it in the back with a shot gun. You should not tell anyone about your abilities either. Only use them when a deserving person needs it. With that said, be careful you don't dillute yourself ( I'm not saying you are) but sometimes kids start to beleive in child hood fantasys, and they can carry certain fictions around dith them fir the rest of their live... That's called a dellusion. It's worse when their is a dillusional parent. Look carefully at yourself as you grow., I suggest visiting a childrens hospital anonamously or with a fake name, volunteering, then see how many you can cure. Good luck.

Edited by Seeker79