Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

Heavyheart

Just please dont purposely kill it first.

But thats the only way I know it is freshly dead and does not have any major organ damage. How else could I do it?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyheart

• Agent. Mulder

• JGirl

• White Crane Feather

But thats the only way I know it is freshly dead and does not have any major organ damage. How else could I do it?

Heavyheart ...... it seems you have at least gained SOME positive advice from your post and I hope it is helpful. This gift you say you possess should most definitely be used only in a positive way. You should also be careful who you share these things with "in your daily life" because when people don't understand something, they instantly begin to try to pick it apart or make you feel as though something is wrong with you or you are just simply lying. I think volunteering at a hospital or somewhere like that is a wonderful idea. Please don't go out and kill a small animal and video it in an effort to prove anything to anyone. You have nothing to prove to any of us. That has nothing to do with your original post. As someone said earlier, use your gift in positive ways only, be careful who you share information with, and when you do use it make sure the person is deserving. No offense intended to anyone, but just because you don't necessarily understand someone or even if you think they are just boldly lying, it still doesn't give you the right to judge. Good luck Heavyheart ...... I hope you find the answers you are looking for :)

Edited by geminize78

Go buy a pet and wait for it to die.

Dont murder an animal, just try and use magic(k) to bring it back to life.

Go buy a pet and wait for it to die.

Dont murder an animal, just try and use magic(k) to bring it back to life.

Well then it would only suffer if I brought it back. This is very confusing, people are telling me to prove it, then they tell me not to. I don't particularly feel the need to prove anything to anyone, but if it helps I will.

...please don't encourage a child to go out and kill a small animal. thats how serial killers start.

I can promise you I won't become a serial killer.

Well then it would only suffer if I brought it back. This is very confusing, people are telling me to prove it, then they tell me not to. I don't particularly feel the need to prove anything to anyone, but if it helps I will.

Its not about people saying different things, its about the way youre going about doing it.

If someone says "Prove you have a cure for aids", i dont think anyone wants you to purposely infect someone with the aids virus just to show you can probably cure it.

Its not about people saying different things, its about the way youre going about doing it.

If someone says "Prove you have a cure for aids", i dont think anyone wants you to purposely infect someone with the aids virus just to show you can probably cure it.

Thats different. If I bring an animal back that dies of natural causes, those natural causes would either instantly kill it again or it would suffer inconsolably.

Thats different. If I bring an animal back that dies of natural causes, those natural causes would either instantly kill it again or it would suffer inconsolably.

Its the same thing. Dont murder something, in hopes of bringing it back.

By a short living fish. Or a bug.

Thats a exuse. Nothing more. What it really means is "I cant prove myself since I have no ability, so I will say I don't want to be a lab rat."

Rather callous of you "SER". True, of course, in a % of cases. But certainly not a blanket policy.

You have to consider those who are meek, inverts, and victims of early-life bullying (which I believe is one of the latest fads for news these days).

These people would certainly not be willing to trust anyone whom they've learned, through prior negative conditioning, not to trust.

If these things are part of your reality, then you should use them for the benefit the most people. No that does not mean go on utube. Remember people that can do what you claim to be able to do usually get killed before to long...

A direct reference, in form of statement, of what I'm talking about.

(Kinda harsh though, don't you think? Geeezz).

There is no such thing as extraordinary abilities. We all have the gift of healing and all of the other "para" abilities as well. Some of us are stubborn enough to not listen to adults who talk us out of it as children, or, we are lucky enough to have adults who are kind and open minded who will embrace our/thier abilities and teach us how it all works. As for you child, get over yourself and stop annoying the grownups with your BS. Or better yet, call up that yahoo on TV with the "children of the paranormal" show. You would be a good fit.

While I do appreciate a good Capricorn/Saturn archetype in character, I have to question who's more adult?

The "adult" who attacks a child with words, or the child who uses words to seek understanding, knowledge and advice.

Hopefully your veiled insults are lost on the child. But I doubt it; unfortunately.

Explain to me now, how someone can talk another person out of their biological ability.

The implication is that there must be belief/faith, self-confidence in the approach to developing the 'gift', whatever form it is.

The idea being that, through conditioning, self-denial of said 'gift' is quite plausible.

The same as if you told yourself, repeatedly, over and over that you simply are incapable of an act; you would be self-fulfilling, even if you may, in fact, be capable after all.

(Somehow I think you already know this though).

That in no way validates, scientifically, the existence of extra-sensory gifts though.

I have looked into the possability that I am just making it all up and have an overreactive imagination, but I had two doctors tell me that there was nothing wrong with me. A neurologist and a psycologist. Actually there were two psycologists. One before I discovered my gift, and one after. If you have someone I could talk to to have testing or research done, please tell me.

Hold on! Neither of them is interested in testing this ability of yours?

I won't quote Mr Walker's response from the 18th.

But I wholeheartedly agree with the insights posted.

Well there was a whole lot of discusion that went on for a long time afterwards. But that is a whole different topic and not at all what this forum is about.

You might be surprised just how relevant that discussion/talk truly is to this topic.

Everything in the mind is relevant to everything.

After all, if we can be 'talked out of something', we're only really being talked out of exercising the 'muscle'.

It's still all in the mind.

Not harsh man. I was referring to the messia complex. You know the crusafiction. In most of history if someone goes public with extrodinary abilities they usually put their lives in danger.

Not harsh at all. You missunderstood me.

Not harsh man. I was referring to the messia complex. You know the crusafiction. In most of history if someone goes public with extrodinary abilities they usually put their lives in danger.

That was then, this is now.

No one hangs someone else with an angry mob for being a "witch" in many modern societies.

I understood what you meant. I was just referencing the 'killing' mob-mentality you used.

And it wasn't "that was harsh of you", it was "doesn't everyone think that's a bit harsh of the mob to do".

We misunderstand eachother.

Nature of the beast :blush:

I understood what you meant. I was just referencing the 'killing' mob-mentality you used.

And it wasn't "that was harsh of you", it was "doesn't everyone think that's a bit harsh of the mob to do".

We misunderstand eachother.

Nature of the beast :blush:

No In that case I think it was jest me. :)

You might be surprised just how relevant that discussion/talk truly is to this topic.

Everything in the mind is relevant to everything.

After all, if we can be 'talked out of something', we're only really being talked out of exercising the 'muscle'.

It's still all in the mind.

If you want to talk about what happened between me and my psychologists, you can message me.

Okay, I think we have all gotten somewhat off topic here. My main purpose for posting this was to gain advice. Also to find someone else who has a special "Gift" they are willing to talk about. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That was then, this is now.

No one hangs someone else with an angry mob for being a "witch" in many modern societies.

Yeah right some fundamentalist just shoots them because they think he is Satan or the Antichrist. The first thing one would have to do after going public with real powers if that were the reality would be to hire body guards. any amount of fame because of something like that would be highly dangerouse.

Edited by Seeker79

Yeah right some fundamentalist just shoots them because they think he is Satan or the Antichrist. The first thing one would have go do after going public with real powers if that were the reality would be to hire body guards. any amount of fame because of something like that would be highly dangerouse.

I personally think I could protect myself. Maybe not though. Probably.

i can communicate with the dead through my dreams my brother can see the future through his dreams and my sister can read auras my powers are getting stronger though and shifting from my dreams to reality i am now seeing the dead walking around and i feel demonic presance and i can now see deomons as well. i do believe my brother and sisters powers are enhancing also i think it is because we have recently all moved close together and we are growing together and bonding and it is enhancing our powers

I can see places in my mind, some sort of mix between remote viewing and clairvoyance...also I have seen auras and one time I had a levitation episode( don't know how it happened). I have some degree of empathic and sometimes I can sense when someone is going to arrive or is about to call me on the phone.Also there is something very strange that has been occurring to me...I don't even know how to call it...because I haven't found someone that have experience the same thing. I will post about it later on the sub-forum about your personal experiences. I had a few Out of body travels too.

I'd like to think that everybody on these forums is an empath. People who feel no empathy are commonly refered to as psychopaths...

Or narcacist .

i can communicate with the dead through my dreams my brother can see the future through his dreams and my sister can read auras my powers are getting stronger though and shifting from my dreams to reality i am now seeing the dead walking around and i feel demonic presance and i can now see deomons as well. i do believe my brother and sisters powers are enhancing also i think it is because we have recently all moved close together and we are growing together and bonding and it is enhancing our powers

I can see places in my mind, some sort of mix between remote viewing and clairvoyance...also I have seen auras and one time I had a levitation episode( don't know how it happened). I have some degree of empathic and sometimes I can sense when someone is going to arrive or is about to call me on the phone.Also there is something very strange that has been occurring to me...I don't even know how to call it...because I haven't found someone that have experience the same thing. I will post about it later on the sub-forum about your personal experiences. I had a few Out of body travels too.

These are several extremely interesting abilities... I know nothing about communicating with the dead. What is it like? I have found that the only people I have met who can truly read auras have had some type of tragic accident or experience. What happened to her? Or is this case different? You should all focus on your gifts, you are very special. Be proud of them but don't tell everyone you meet.

Falthin, try to concentrate on practicing with whichever gift feels strongest or is most interesting to you. But be aware that every gift has its drawbacks. Whether psychological or physical, with the good also comes the bad. What is this strange thing that occurs to you? Maybe I can help?

These are several extremely interesting abilities... I know nothing about communicating with the dead. What is it like? I have found that the only people I have met who can truly read auras have had some type of tragic accident or experience. What happened to her? Or is this case different? You should all focus on your gifts, you are very special. Be proud of them but don't tell everyone you meet.

Falthin, try to concentrate on practicing with whichever gift feels strongest or is most interesting to you. But be aware that every gift has its drawbacks. Whether psychological or physical, with the good also comes the bad. What is this strange thing that occurs to you? Maybe I can help?

Thanks for your advise Heavyheart I have never do any kind of training with the exception of aura reading and a little remote viewing...they manifested spontaneously. I don't know if this Experience awakened those abilities, although since kid strange stuff have happened to me, I send you a PM about my strange thing...even in a forum about unexplained mysteries it is still to weird to share it on public, because I don't know what to make out of it.

I have a friend who calls cows. I've seen it. They actually run to the edge of the fence where he is and stare at him like "Okay, so what's up?" At that point it gets a little awkward because he doesn't have anything further for them. Cows actually can look as if you're wasting their time. I never knew that about them until he called a few dozen over to us one afternoon.

I can't call cows, but I can shut down intense "red cell" thunderstorm fronts in my immediate vicinity. I first did it in 2005 on Memorial Day, with that big front that cut the Indy 500 short and gave David Letterman's car the win. After it passed Indy, it was headed for us and my wife was freaking out. So I stood on the front alcove and focused on this little maple tree in my front yard - using it to guage the wind's intensity. I didn't care about rain, but these fronts pack 60-80 mph winds that take out trees and power lines and create funnel cloud and all sorts of things that terrify Midwestern people. They only last about 10 minutes or so, but the fronts can devastate an area in that length of time.

So, I concentrated and just refused to let the wind build up any real intensity, and we were spared any damage, while around us (and for many miles around us) trees were tossed across highways and roofs were torn off buildings. Since then, I've done it six times, and filmed the last time with my little Sony Cybershot camera so that I could show my brothers via Youtube. Here's the clip. I was able to get it in just under the 15 minute limit by trimming out some of the TV coverage that I originally included, but I did keep some of the Doppler feed that was on the TV. On the Youtube page itself, I included the news clip about how intense this storm from was in the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_fDeALozVg

The clip might be a bit boring, since no carnage occurs, but that's the whole point. I do include captions though, since I'm busy holding the camera and conscentrating on shutting down the winds. The wind ripped a sycamore tree in half (length-wise) just a 1/4 mile away while this was being recorded. You can hear the wind losing it all around my neighborhood, but the little tree only gets a few quick gusts before the whole thing finally dies off and gives up.

It's the only talent I have, and I haven't figured out how to make money with it yet.

I have a friend who calls cows. I've seen it. They actually run to the edge of the fence where he is and stare at him like "Okay, so what's up?" At that point it gets a little awkward because he doesn't have anything further for them. Cows actually can look as if you're wasting their time. I never knew that about them until he called a few dozen over to us one afternoon.

I can't call cows, but I can shut down intense "red cell" thunderstorm fronts in my immediate vicinity. I first did it in 2005 on Memorial Day, with that big front that cut the Indy 500 short and gave David Letterman's car the win. After it passed Indy, it was headed for us and my wife was freaking out. So I stood on the front alcove and focused on this little maple tree in my front yard - using it to guage the wind's intensity. I didn't care about rain, but these fronts pack 60-80 mph winds that take out trees and power lines and create funnel cloud and all sorts of things that terrify Midwestern people. They only last about 10 minutes or so, but the fronts can devastate an area in that length of time.

So, I concentrated and just refused to let the wind build up any real intensity, and we were spared any damage, while around us (and for many miles around us) trees were tossed across highways and roofs were torn off buildings. Since then, I've done it six times, and filmed the last time with my little Sony Cybershot camera so that I could show my brothers via Youtube. Here's the clip. I was able to get it in just under the 15 minute limit by trimming out some of the TV coverage that I originally included, but I did keep some of the Doppler feed that was on the TV. On the Youtube page itself, I included the news clip about how intense this storm from was in the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_fDeALozVg

The clip might be a bit boring, since no carnage occurs, but that's the whole point. I do include captions though, since I'm busy holding the camera and conscentrating on shutting down the winds. The wind ripped a sycamore tree in half (length-wise) just a 1/4 mile away while this was being recorded. You can hear the wind losing it all around my neighborhood, but the little tree only gets a few quick gusts before the whole thing finally dies off and gives up.

It's the only talent I have, and I haven't figured out how to make money with it yet.

Well, I do apologize but I don't think I believe you. There is wind and the storm is very clearly unaffected by any outside force. It really does just seem like a normal storm to me. The weather channel shown even shows that your area is not in a very bad position. In fact, you are on the outer edge. So that is how the storm should have reacted in your area. But if you think you have a gift, I'm not going to tell you to stop. There is every chance I am wrong however there is also every chance that your either lying or suffering from a large imagination. This doesn't mean that you should stop practicing. You may find substantial proof later on that proves me wrong. Who knows?