Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

Heavyheart

i can communicate with the dead through my dreams my brother can see the future through his dreams and my sister can read auras my powers are getting stronger though and shifting from my dreams to reality i am now seeing the dead walking around and i feel demonic presance and i can now see deomons as well. i do believe my brother and sisters powers are enhancing also i think it is because we have recently all moved close together and we are growing together and bonding and it is enhancing our powers

have you and your siblings ever considered getting together and forming a superhero team so you can go out and save the world from demons and such?

cuz wow, your claims are over the top, girl.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyheart

• Agent. Mulder

• JGirl

• White Crane Feather

have you and your siblings ever considered getting together and forming a superhero team so you can go out and save the world from demons and such?

cuz wow, your claims are over the top, girl.

Its not a joke... please don't make fun of the people in my forum.

Well, I do apologize but I don't think I believe you. There is wind and the storm is very clearly unaffected by any outside force. It really does just seem like a normal storm to me. The weather channel shown even shows that your area is not in a very bad position. In fact, you are on the outer edge. So that is how the storm should have reacted in your area. But if you think you have a gift, I'm not going to tell you to stop. There is every chance I am wrong however there is also every chance that your either lying or suffering from a large imagination. This doesn't mean that you should stop practicing. You may find substantial proof later on that proves me wrong. Who knows?

I could say the same thing about your claims to kill peop;e and bring them back to life. Post a video clip. Let's see the proof. I posted my evidence, and I say that the storm ripped a sycamore tree in half less than a 1/4 mile from my front yard. I think my claim is a lot more plausible than yours. In fact, the links I provide state very clearly that the storm did lots of damage in the Midwest. Certainly more evidence than you've provided, but go ahead and be Jesus. Why not? It's been a couple thousand years since the last guy who was raising folks from the dead. It's about time for another one.

Whatever.

Its not a joke... please don't make fun of the people in my forum.

i'm not making fun of the people in your forum. ? :mellow:

this is a thread in a forum in a site called unexplained mysteries. and what you refer to as my making fun of you is merely my expression of total disbelief in the idea that any one family would produce psychic abilities in every child, and each one with their own specific talent. come on, that doesn't sound like a marvel comic to you?

that doesn't sound like a marvel comic to you?

It sure does. Its just plain silly.

I could say the same thing about your claims to kill peop;e and bring them back to life. Post a video clip. Let's see the proof. I posted my evidence, and I say that the storm ripped a sycamore tree in half less than a 1/4 mile from my front yard. I think my claim is a lot more plausible than yours. In fact, the links I provide state very clearly that the storm did lots of damage in the Midwest. Certainly more evidence than you've provided, but go ahead and be Jesus. Why not? It's been a couple thousand years since the last guy who was raising folks from the dead. It's about time for another one.

Whatever.

Actually there are people like me everywhere you look, they just don't speak up. It is very easy to fake a video or mess up somehow so you don't get your point across. I'm just saying I don't believe you. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Actually what I have to say is probably one of the least plausible things here. I'm not claiming to be Jesus. No one here on my forum has claimed anything even close to that. That is kind of a rash claim to make.

Dosnt matter how silly sounding, jgirls negativity is the issue. If you think it's silly say so. Nothing wrong with that. But a selfrightouse attitude is much more grievious. Eric, here can be a sceptic without crap like that, why can't jgirl.

The psycological fact is that putting other people down is a form of makeing yourself feel better. Jgirl probably thinks this person is s lire, dellusional, or in need of attention, so instead if taking the oportunity to say something constructive and kind she chose to be sedistic. it Dosnt say anything about the person posting the comment but speaks volumes about jgirl.

i'm not making fun of the people in your forum. ? :mellow:

this is a thread in a forum in a site called unexplained mysteries. and what you refer to as my making fun of you is merely my expression of total disbelief in the idea that any one family would produce psychic abilities in every child, and each one with their own specific talent. come on, that doesn't sound like a marvel comic to you?

It sure does. Its just plain silly.

Well, the ability to control or know about one's gift is through the atmosphere they lived in as a child. So it is much more likely that a whole family knows about their gift than just one child in the family. This particular family may have lived a very open life style that allowed thoughts such as psychic activities to be spoken about freely. I know for a fact that many parents do not allow their children to worship any other religion than the one they knew as children. This would restrict these children from learning about their gifts as adults. So if anything, I am surprised that when one person has a gift his/her siblings don't have one also. And if these gifts happen to be inherited through genes, then it is twice as likely for all the children of a family to have gifts.

Yes, I know this sounds like a conspiratorial statement, but where do you think the people that wright comic books get these ideas from? Yes there imaginations, but what spurs these imaginative thoughts? Stories about people with special abilities in the real world. These people may be fakes, but there are too many out there for every single one to be faking it.

The fact of the matter is that s person posting something like that here is doing it for several reasons. 1) it's real and the person is looking for someone to talk to. 2) it's not real but the person beleives if is, and is still looking for somone to talk to. 3) the person is lieing to get attention and live for a moment in a fantasy----- happens all the time online.

All if these things deserves kindness, respect, and understanding. Not half cocked thoughtless comments. Some of these people are quite young, but even In their youth I'm always surprised to find adults that can't match their maturity, even if their claim seems outlandish.

Nurse!!!!! Call for backup - there's more nuts on this thread than a truck-load of Snickers bars!

s5019.gif

Nurse!!!!! Call for backup - there's more nuts on this thread than a truck-load of Snickers bars!

s5019.gif

You should take a lesson from Seeker. He/She is very mature. I think the only "nuts" I'm finding on this thread are those of you who seem determined on being childish and insulting.

Please, skeptics and believers are both welcome. But ignorance and immaturity are not. If your going to be skeptic, do not insult. If you are going to be a believer, do not follow blindly.

Dosnt matter how silly sounding, jgirls negativity is the issue. If you think it's silly say so. Nothing wrong with that. But a selfrightouse attitude is much more grievious. Eric, here can be a sceptic without crap like that, why can't jgirl.

The psycological fact is that putting other people down is a form of makeing yourself feel better. Jgirl probably thinks this person is s lire, dellusional, or in need of attention, so instead if taking the oportunity to say something constructive and kind she chose to be sedistic. it Dosnt say anything about the person posting the comment but speaks volumes about jgirl.

because i'm not eric.

my comment is negating her claim, yes, but where do you get self-righteous and negative and sadistic?? really? sadism? you're a bit off the map there seeker.

i see you are taking a bash at me

have at her! makes you big too, doesn't it.? mmmm feel that self righteousness oozing out of you as well my friend.

now, enough of that silliness.

Edited by JGirl

Yes, I know this sounds like a conspiratorial statement, but where do you think the people that wright comic books get these ideas from? Yes there imaginations, but what spurs these imaginative thoughts? Stories about people with special abilities in the real world. These people may be fakes, but there are too many out there for every single one to be faking it.

i never for one minute suggested that every one who claims psychic abilities is faking. far from it. you may not realize this, but i do believe that there are people who truly have those gifts.

i don't, however believe much of the bs that passes through the internet, for a myriad of reasons which i don't feel need to be listed. most thinking adults will understand that the internet is a playground where you can be anyone, or anything you wish. sad, but true.

people who create comic book characters do so in their minds. i seriously doubt they were inspired by those claiming to have psychic abilities. come on, that's just so far reaching it's not even sensible.

i never for one minute suggested that every one who claims psychic abilities is faking. far from it. you may not realize this, but i do believe that there are people who truly have those gifts.

i don't, however believe much of the bs that passes through the internet, for a myriad of reasons which i don't feel need to be listed. most thinking adults will understand that the internet is a playground where you can be anyone, or anything you wish. sad, but true.

people who create comic book characters do so in their minds. i seriously doubt they were inspired by those claiming to have psychic abilities. come on, that's just so far reaching it's not even sensible.

Dosnt matter how sensible. You don't know the state of mind of the people that you ridicule. It reminds me of that brittish American idol guy makeing mony ( not that I think your making mony off this ) off of kids with learnng disabilities, self esteem problems, and aspergers syndrome. I could not watch them blast young people with problems for amusment. If calling you out on it makes me self rihtouse also then so be it. At least my self rightousness is kind to others. I'll take that.

Jgirl some of these people are children with problems ( not that anyone here is that ) and they already prbably get plenty of ridicule in other areas of their lives, and you just compound the problem. Why not spport them while asking them questions that lead to careful thought. Why not make your presance helpful instead of hurtful. I relize your impulse to set them straight on reality, but that is not always the best course of action. Like I said, you don't know their state of mind. You could be teasing a lonly kid and nothing will come of it, or you could set off some kind of virgina tech episode, you just don't know. O darn am I being self rightouse again.

I give seminars about bullying and hazing to schools. And yes I'm afraid it does make me feel a little bigger when I can make someone aware that they are one. Even if it stings a bit.

Self reflection is a b**** isn't it?

You should take a lesson from Seeker. He/She is very mature. I think the only "nuts" I'm finding on this thread are those of you who seem determined on being childish and insulting.

Before you start calling people 'childish', Superman, try taking a long, reasoned look at your OP! Too many DC Comics as a boy, I suspect!

Before you start calling people 'childish', Superman, try taking a long, reasoned look at your OP! Too many DC Comics as a boy, I suspect!

now see, i thought it was marvel comics. but yeah could be dc

Dosnt matter how sensible.

it most certainly does, and that my friend is part of your problem right there.

You don't know the state of mind of the people that you ridicule.

i am ridiculing the ridiculousness of the story.

It reminds me of that brittish American idol guy makeing mony ( not that I think your making mony off this )

this is where you should have stopped talking then

off of kids with learnng disabilities, self esteem problems, and aspergers syndrome. I could not watch them blast young people with problems for amusment. If calling you out on it

you are calling me out on being blatant and honest, without the sacchrine niceties.

makes me self rihtouse also then so be it. At least my self rightousness is kind to others. I'll take that.

geez. this is a forum not a counselling center

Jgirl some of these people are children with problems

i would definitely agree with that statement

( not that anyone here is that ) and they already prbably get plenty of ridicule in other areas of their lives,

i'm not surprised

and you just compound the problem.

Why not spport them while asking them questions that lead to careful thought.

because i do not feel the need to buy into someone else's bs, nor do i think it requires any more careful thought than to know the difference between a tall tale and reality

Why not make your presance helpful instead of hurtful.

my presence on this forum is for my entertainment

I relize your impulse to set them straight on reality, but that is not always the best course of action. Like I said, you don't know their state of mind. You could be teasing a lonly kid and nothing will come of it, or you could set off some kind of virgina tech episode, you just don't know.

and you don't know me either. what's the diff?

O darn am I being self rightouse again.

I give seminars about bullying and hazing to schools. And yes I'm afraid it does make me feel a little bigger when I can make someone aware that they are one.Even if it stings a bit.

good for you.

please feel free to put me on ignore.

Edited by JGirl

Gladly. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

Gladly. ;) you godda love the narcasists of the world. Always a pleasure.

Edited by Seeker79

It seems as though this is just a place to insult people. Please stop changing the subject and making fun, it really is childish. On both sides, no offence to anyone but just by retaliating you are putting yourself lower to the ground. So please, lets start discussing the topic this forum was started under. Discussion over comic books and constant arguing is welcome other places that are not here. So if you came to speak about those things, please leave.

Yes. It always seems to lead to that with certain typs.. I apologize. A bit of a competative personality I'm afraid. I will refrain.

Sounds like someone has an overactive imagination. Add in a bunch of other imaginative kids with "powers" and the problem increases exponentially with them feeding off of and complementing each others' fantasy worlds.

Can't blame you, I had an imagination too at that age. I then grew up and realized I was just being a silly kid.

Edited by Moonie2012

Yes. It always seems to lead to that with certain typs.. I apologize. A bit of a competative personality I'm afraid. I will refrain.

Everyones human. No ones an exception =) me too that is.