Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

Heavyheart

Ive only just joined this forum, and from the threads so far that I'm reading, immaturity in certain matters seems prevalent. I was hoping for some adult debate and conversation about the paranormal etc. Is there any hope?

Yes :innocent:

There are many older and "mature" pepple here and some like me much older but not necessarily more "mature' :devil:

Given that my philosophy of life is based on the game calvin ball this may not offer you much hope.

On the other hand Ive had almost 60 years of living with many things which others consider supernatural or paranormal but have always seemed just a part of normal life to me.

There are many posters here with good educations including degrees and post graduate diplomas in a variety of disciplines.

There is also quite an age range .

Perhaps in the paranormal section, youth has a majority, because for many reasons the parnormal and youth seem to gravitate to each other.

You can get some interesting and informative debate and discussions. However, you will find people at both extremes. Those who speak of tossing psi balls at will, and those who deny the remotest possibilty of all paranormal and supernatural things.

But welcome, contribute freely, and enjoy.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyheart

• Agent. Mulder

• JGirl

• White Crane Feather

This sounds like Dean Kraft stuff.... didn't he write a book that you could read to get some insight? :)

Ive always had gifts wich i do not always understand but have learned to just go with the flow of it. As a child i learned I could affect things cause someone to have an asthma attack i did this a few times with kids i played with so they would go home and i could play with the friend i wanted to the most( i was a child and didnt know any better i do feel bad about that) . as i grew up,headaches/migraines/pain in the head to both human and animal at whim i could also pass a migraine i had to others but there must be direct line of site (in person or on cam). electricity seems to heighten my abilities tenfold. I can control electricity that is focus it where i wish it to go if i am touching it(tenz units,faulty wiring)i dont wear watches as i kill the batteries. I have visions that come in quick flashes like someone is throwing down pictures they come very fast. I have seen death on peoples/animals faces and later on they would die usualy 1 day to 2weeks or so, I have seen spirits, i have seen light beings.can see auras,know when someone is pregnant i am empathic i am also empathic with illneses.I can see danger before it happens to someone, one time i seen something coming at a child standing ahead of me i reached out jerked them back without even thinking and within that 5 seconds he was almost struck and hurt. my biggest fear is being angry and i try my best to control my temper because it scares me the posibility of what i could do if very angry. my friend said i should be a healer but i do not know how to be one and for some reason the abilities i have discovered are negative wich bothers me.

• 1 month later...

Fearful of being near someone and hoping you don't hurt them, insecure about what you might do, how you will act. I understand where you're coming from. It's scary to have that kind of power. Don't shut yourself from everyone, it will only hurt you more then you would like it to. I can sort of relate to your problems and having your mother think of you as a god, doesn't really help matters does it? ;)

I can turn people into newts....they get better though. :unsure2:

Oh....and there was that time I burned down the prom....it was a mistake though. Honest. I didn't realize the school adminstrators were so full of gas.

Well, there are plenty of reasons I have yet to prove myself. Several of which have been stated already in this thread. But if I were you I would still want evidence. One question I have to ask you is why should I? What is the point in me proving myself to every person that disbelieves me, wasting the time I could use looking for others like me? Eventually there will be too many of us united to disbelieve all together no matter the skeptic opposition. When there are thousands of people gathering together to show how humans can do so much more, who will stand up to call each and every one of them crazy, wrong, or a liar? But of course maybe there is no chance of this or anything like it ever happening because we all could be just wrong. Why should a skeptic take the word of a believer to heart?

First off, I am not at all accusing you of lying or fabricating, but I am also not prepared to believe you. You're paragraph that I am replying to had one particular line that caught my eye. "When there are thousands of people gathering together to show how humans can do so much more..."

The reason that last part caught my eye in particular is because I already believe that the human race is capable of extraordinary things in the absence of any [known] irregular abilities. Doctors creating new treatments and cures to disease, architects creating new concepts for buildings, communities coming together to help those in need, even when it's not at all REQUIRED of them to do so. Those things are incredible to me. Ordinary people are capable of extraordinary things. Let's never forget that.

Don't worry, I didn't forget why you created this post in the first place, I will respond accordingly. Unfortunately I'm quite certain that I'm just an average, normal, healthy 19 year old male. I have to particular reason to believe that I have any abnormal abilities. I have also yet to meet anyone who claims to have such abilities. At this point, I do not believe that you (or anyone else for that matter) possesses any of these abilities. However, a life-long rule that I live by is that just because I don't believe in something, doesn't mean that it couldn't exist. So in a sense, I shall remain open-minded. Some people never thought we'd be doing many of the things that we're doing today. I won't be one of those people.

Good luck to you my friend, I hope that you find what you're looking for.

First off, I am not at all accusing you of lying or fabricating, but I am also not prepared to believe you. You're paragraph that I am replying to had one particular line that caught my eye. "When there are thousands of people gathering together to show how humans can do so much more..."

The reason that last part caught my eye in particular is because I already believe that the human race is capable of extraordinary things in the absence of any [known] irregular abilities. Doctors creating new treatments and cures to disease, architects creating new concepts for buildings, communities coming together to help those in need, even when it's not at all REQUIRED of them to do so. Those things are incredible to me. Ordinary people are capable of extraordinary things. Let's never forget that.

Don't worry, I didn't forget why you created this post in the first place, I will respond accordingly. Unfortunately I'm quite certain that I'm just an average, normal, healthy 19 year old male. I have to particular reason to believe that I have any abnormal abilities. I have also yet to meet anyone who claims to have such abilities. At this point, I do not believe that you (or anyone else for that matter) possesses any of these abilities. However, a life-long rule that I live by is that just because I don't believe in something, doesn't mean that it couldn't exist. So in a sense, I shall remain open-minded. Some people never thought we'd be doing many of the things that we're doing today. I won't be one of those people. Good luck to you my friend, I hope that you find what you're looking for.

Logical attitude. And dont worry when/if it does happen to you, you will be forced from disbelief, beyond belief into knowledge. But in the absence of knowledge, both belief and disbelief are rational choices. It depends of the way your mind has learned to think.

Logical attitude. And dont worry when/if it does happen to you, you will be forced from disbelief, beyond belief into knowledge. But in the absence of knowledge, both belief and disbelief are rational choices. It depends of the way your mind has learned to think.

Truly. I trust in many things proven by science. But I also understand also that there are some things that science has yet (and may never be able) to explain. Sometimes people do need to believe in something greater than themselves. Ignorance is poison.

Truly. I trust in many things proven by science. But I also understand also that there are some things that science has yet (and may never be able) to explain. Sometimes people do need to believe in something greater than themselves. Ignorance is poison.

You could almost say that IS believing in something "greater", in terms of a deity. Because, its a belief from blind faith.

You could almost say that IS believing in something "greater", in terms of a deity. Because, its a belief from blind faith.

I suppose you could say that. It wouldn't be my particular choice of words. I do believe that there certainly must be something more to everything. I'm sure some people would call me lazy, or accuse me for being indecisive, but I have never had a problem with meshing both science and the (unexplained, greater being, God, deity, etc. etc.) in my life. I could go on and on about this, but I'm obviously struggling to remain on topic.

:geek: how do threads with someone claiming to be an X-man get almost 200 replies...

How did a dude with David Hasselhoff holding puppies as his avatar get 334 profile views in just over a year?

:geek: how do threads with someone claiming to be an X-man get almost 200 replies...

Because there are atl leat 200 other x-men "out there"? :devil:

I have some special abilities. I can understand and communicate with cats, and I can "feel" ghosts. I also have a physical shadow, a sort of being that exists right behind me. I also posess extreme luck and magickal powers.

i am also a dragonkeeper and vampirehunter.

check out my site at http://vampirestoday.weebly.com/

I have some special abilities. I can understand and communicate with cats, and I can "feel" ghosts. I also have a physical shadow, a sort of being that exists right behind me. I also posess extreme luck and magickal powers.

This isnt a roleplaying forum. There is no D&D here.

I can understand cats too. Like when my cat sits on top of my chest in the morning it means I need to get up and feed them. When they go to the door I can sense that they need to go outside.

its a gift.

This isnt a roleplaying forum. There is no D&D here.

LMAO! Since when? :P

LMAO! Since when? :P

Since I said: you must role a 26 or higher, and have +4 constitution, as well as +2 strength.

I can understand cats too. Like when my cat sits on top of my chest in the morning it means I need to get up and feed them. When they go to the door I can sense that they need to go outside.

its a gift.

it's more like a curse actually. i have the same abilities unfortunately.

Since I said: you must role a 26 or higher, and have +4 constitution, as well as +2 strength.

I must apologize. I don't speak Nerdese, but I am aware of the legend of the 26 sided dice.

Crap! I rolled a 13 and only have +3 delusion and -9 reality!