Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

Heavyheart

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heavyheart

• Agent. Mulder

• JGirl

• White Crane Feather

i'M AN eMPATH WITH ABNORMALY SHARP HEARING SIGHT AND SMELL.

Stop yelling.

And, i doubt you are.

You are what is called an "empath". That is amazing.

Being an empath is not "amazing" it sucks! My advice learn to block it.Learn to control it, I know it made my life a living hell when I was young.

Please define "empath".

Nibs

People with the delusion that they feel they are more special than others, in the sense that they can feel others emotions or experiences (as with other animals as well).

People with the delusion that they feel they are more special than others, in the sense that they can feel others emotions or experiences (as with other animals as well).

*kicks Mulder in shin*

:P I know that. I wanted the Empath to explain to me their talents.

Nibs

*kicks Mulder in shin*

:P I know that. I wanted the Empath to explain to me their talents.

Nibs

Ouch! Damn you Woman! :P

Alright. Well, we'll just wait until someone else posts.

@Tom B

I don't see how you don't come to the simpler conclusion that your cat has just learned to communicate basic needs. Like most cats.

Hi HeavyHeart. I realize this thread is somewhat old, but it interested me. I'm not sure when the last response was. I made it through the first five pages of responses and it just seemed to keep going, so I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my two cents even though I haven't read every response.

First, HeavyHeart, I would have to say you definitely seem to have another gift that you may not realize...a high level of maturity, understanding, and compassion. That alone tells me one way or another you are a very evolved person and I'm inclined to believe that your gifts are very real(more on this further down). I have read through five pages of responses, many of which were quite rude or ignorant or just plain silly, and I have seen you respond very maturely to all of them. For a 14 yr old, especially a male where normally a lot more excess pride is involved than with females, to handle this dicussion as maturely as you have is quite impressive. I don't imagine you would, but don't let that go to your head. I just think someone needed to tell you that, at least from what I've seen, you are a great and mature person and you need to always remember that.

As to the "proving" of your abilities, I think this is a decision you need to make SOLELY and COMPLETELY based on your own feelings and desires, and NOT AT ALL so a bunch of ignorant people(I'm not referring to all of the posters here, just the ones with rude, ignorant comments that have no basis or purpose) can oooh and ahhh and argue over what they see. Even many scientifically "proven" concepts sometimes take many, many years to be accepted. There are ways for people to argue that anything is not true, even if there is a ton of evidence. Now, you do say that you have a big interest in helping people, and it's possible that scientific study of your abilities could help a lot of people, but that is only one of an almost infinite number of ways you could help people and you should only take this route if you feel in your heart that it's the path you want to take.

Now, to all of the people on here with rude and ignorant comments - Are you serious?? Jaguarsky, your comment about "stop bothering the adults with your BS" - I'm not even sure what your response meant or if it was directed toward HeavyHeart or someone else, but it didn't even make sense. You first seemed to say these abilities don't exist, then you're saying they do but there's nothing unusual about them, then you apparently insult a 14 year old who is just asking some questions. Your post doesn't even really make sense. A few too many beers before getting online perhaps? or are you just angry at life and you're so immature as to take it out on a child?

To Skeptic Eric Raven - do you read much? There are MOUNDS of scientific evidence, growing every day, supporting many of these types of abilities. Try reading Lynne McTaggart, or William Tiller, or Richard Gerber, or Robert Becker, or Wilhelm Reich, or Carl Jung, or any of the hundreds or thousands of other researchers, authors, philosophers, etc. who have put very serious thought and effort into researching these topics. I'm not saying the evidence is absolutely irrefutable, as with almost any "proven" theory, but at least have a solid basis of intelligence and knowledge before you're going to just spit your skepticism on anybody around you.

Ok, back to HeavyHeart - you are far from alone in this, probably much less alone than you think. There is a huge community of people all over the world, currently and throughout history, who have various gifts and abilities that exceed the commonly accepted human "norm". I would strongly suggest that you do devote some serious time to studying and reading some texts on these subjects - you will find a lot of junk out there too, but there's a lot of very comprehensive, sensible material on these subjects that will explain a lot to you, both in abstract philosophical, and in very concrete scientific terms. A few I will recommend to you are Lynne McTaggart's "The Intention Experiment" or "The Field", any of william Tiller's books(although these are some VERY heavy reading if you're not well-versed in some advanced science), Barbara Brennan's "Hands of Light" or "Light Emerging", Donna Eden's "Energy Medicine", and many many others which I'm sure you will be led to through other things you read. I would also HIGHLY recommend you read some Theosophical texts, specifically by C.W. Leadbeater, and Annie Besant, although there are a number of other great authors that came out of Theosophy. If you go this route far enough, you will hear a lot of controversy regarding some of the founders of Theosophy, but that DOES NOT mean there isn't a lot of very good information in these texts.

I would also recommend you look around for some additional forums that relate specifically to spirituality and healing, where you will receive a LOT more support and helpful answers and even a lot of people with possibly similar abilities. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to tell you another forum by name in here, but just google "spiritual forum" or something like that and you'll find some good ones.

As to your abilites, I think it's very possible that it's exactly how you described, but I think it might also be possible that once you get into more serious study of these topics, you may realize that although it was just as "unusual" as you first thought, there may have been something different going on than you killing this person and bringing them back to life. I don't know exactly what, but hopefully you'll see what I mean and be led to some answers as you begin to study. Or it may be just as you described. I'm not discounting that possibility. I just want you to be open to the possibility that it could have been entirely something else "supernatural" happening.

Anyway, as I wrote this, I was browsing through the last pages of responses and I see this post has degraded into absolute absurdity and you, HeavyHeart, have not responded in some time. I am sorry to see that all of unsupportive people have brought this discussion down so much. I would say all of you involved in this ignorant BS should be quite ashamed of yourselves, but I'm guessing you already are if you only spend your time in forums so you prove people wrong and insult them.

HeavyHeart

Well, hmmm. I'm a bit troubled now, HeavyHeart. I should have kept reading a little further. I'm not changing my mind on the things I said, but it bothers me a bit that you would dismiss Auto-G's claims so easily. Controlling the weather is an ability talked about in many esoteric, occult, and fringe science texts for many many years. I don't know if his specific ability is real or not, and I have to admit some of the comments in the video made it seem a little funny, but to dismiss the idea so quickly seems a little strange for someone who claims abilities such as yours. Don't you think you should be a little more open-minded concerning others abilities?

Now there's one factor here that I may be missing. If your claim of disbelief is based on a clear intuitional ability that you have, then that would make more sense to me, but otherwise I'm a bit confused.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

Dude I can control and steal peoples freaking souls and basically turn into them. It could be anyone. I once thought I was a vamp. because it made since. I have four original souls I can turn into at any point. I am a clairavoyant in some ways but I can't control this much and I can bind shadows to my will and put souls in them. If you need to talk man I am your guy. I don't think of anyone as a freak or anything. I don't judge.

Definitions of Megalomania:

Def #1: A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

Def #2: An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

So far I have seen or heard no reason not to qualify you for this diagnosis. Now, put your money where your mouth is, and show us what you can do. Preferrably by calling National Geographic and telling them you have magical powers.

I'll wait for the documentary.

That's my advice.

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that I read this thread is testament to how boring my job is......It started with the original delusional teen and attracted a slew of equally unbalanced types. Thanks to every reasonable person who responded to this with logic, you are the people who make visiting this site worthwhile. Thanks to all the freaks(OMG! you called them freaks, you cyber bully), you all seeem to have wonderful imagination, but I can't indulge your fantasies.

• 2 months later...

Without any use of my "special talents" I can tell that HeavyHart,Liamoneol(or something) HalfHearted are all the same person.

Oops,Zeropointfield is too.I can even go on about explaining origin of his screen name and why the change.

Anyway before my typing gets out of hand(theres an image) I would like to ask some simple questions.

First of all,didnt science prove that there are different kinds of awareness,perception,PRESENCE ?

For instance,lets see how some of the people posting on this thread are judged.

1.If a particular person has many posts

2.If a particular persons reply has some form of "common sense"

3.If a particular persons way of replying is mature and/or interesting

,his/hers reply would probably get a better review.Pictures,quotes and such come into consideration too,

but you dont think of it too much.

This is just an example of how humans are extremely susceptible to all kinds of "manipulation"

And my 2nd question is:If just by presenting ourselves,or just through the use of words and language,

we can manipulate humans,who are lets not forget,at the top of the food chain(this particular statement should be ignored while considering the next

stage of my question),then why do you so strongly believe that presence itself cant manipulate something

that has no "free will"(only in the human meaning,words after all werent created by levitating sticks and dancing fires)

Dude I can control and steal peoples freaking souls and basically turn into them. It could be anyone. I once thought I was a vamp. because it made since. I have four original souls I can turn into at any point. I am a clairavoyant in some ways but I can't control this much and I can bind shadows to my will and put souls in them. If you need to talk man I am your guy. I don't think of anyone as a freak or anything. I don't judge.

quote "Misery loves me" + your picture + the above statement = delusional human being

See this is why humans cant escape the doubt even when given proof.

Some really need a reality check.

Im guessing you could call me a judgementor because of spirtual judgement i can do. not only that but i can elemental magic theres just a limit to how much.

Well looking for others with gifts like yourself can be dangerous in my perspective cause there are crazies out there that might not want you to have your abilities or people that could pose as to have gifts to get close to you to hurt you I personally would love to meet someone with gifts because I have them too an I dont know another person with strong multiple abilties but anyway you have to be careful when trying to find another like yourself if your not careful you could get involved with bad witches/wizards, someone that wants to hurt you, an crazy non gifted poser, ect. So just, Trust No One!

I can feel other peoples feelings. I don't know what thats called. Its a little draining though and I am good at guessing what happens next. I used to be so good at "Guess Who?" when I was little that nobody wanted to play with me because I would guess straight away on the first go. I started faking that I didn't know so people would play it with me. :lol:

I hide out a lot so I don't have to put up with other peoples grief otherwise I find myself going totally mental. I don't even bother to try and help people. In fact I find myself hating a lot of people because I can always pick up on the "underlying message" of what they are saying if that makes any sense at all.

I sometimes have to fight the urge just to grab those people and just smack them up the side of the head and say "Stupid!"

Yeah I agree don't help them you'll only get grief you do.

I can do the same things, as far as feeling others emotions and kind of knowing things about a person without actually knowing them. I never knew anyone else that could do this and I just passed it off as intuition... It also drains me, I like to help people and I have found that people are drawn to me. WHich is weird because I am a loner and not a people person. I do not have close friends.. I like it that way. But after being around a emotionally charged person I feeel like I have taken in their emotions, I usually feel depressed for a few days and isolate myself away from people.

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

all i ask is go to my page and read the one storie i have posted....i have met none of my kind and i am seeking them out...r u 30 now?

I had to post. Mulder's dmbfk suggestion of waiting for an animal to die is about as stupid a thing I have ever heard. Mulder, why don't you give him yours, we'll just kill it, and that way there's no waiting period. MORON

As for all this special power BS. I believe you have power but obviously you have no idea what to do with it. Going online, especially to this site, will be a big waste of time. Kinda like casual conversations with a bought and payed for psychologist. She (or he) won't care, and you spilling your guts everywhere makes no difference either.

All that power and you can't even answer your own simple question. Try harder and learn how to ask. Having power is not dependent upon others. That's the whole point, and there are many places and people who would be more receptive but you won't find them on facebook or entertainment type forums found on the web. For someone who talks so mature, you sure seem pretty freaking dumb. No offense but please don't taze me bro. Like I give a dam.

Truth is, anything you will ever need you already posses at this very moment. If you're looking for others with special powers, you already have the answers, just not enough power it seems to find them. try harder

Edited by devilmaycare

• 3 weeks later...

im osrry to say that even though i am a believer in the occult and i am a wiccan and practice witch craft what your are saying you can do is very very far fetched not to mention bringing the dead back to life is impossible because at the moment of death the only untamable force in the world the human soul flees the body you most likely slowed his heart extremly if anything then started it back to it's normal speed now im not saying your lying only you may have misread what you did if you still need advice im always free to talk

I can feel other peoples feelings. I don't know what thats called. Its a little draining though and I am good at guessing what happens next. I used to be so good at "Guess Who?" when I was little that nobody wanted to play with me because I would guess straight away on the first go. I started faking that I didn't know so people would play it with me. :lol:

I hide out a lot so I don't have to put up with other peoples grief otherwise I find myself going totally mental. I don't even bother to try and help people. In fact I find myself hating a lot of people because I can always pick up on the "underlying message" of what they are saying if that makes any sense at all.

I sometimes have to fight the urge just to grab those people and just smack them up the side of the head and say "Stupid!"

Yeah I agree don't help them you'll only get grief you do.

I'm the same way! It's just fustrating, usually

Thats a exuse. Nothing more. What it really means is "I cant prove myself since I have no ability, so I will say I don't want to be a lab rat."

my guess is if it was proven the person who proved it would be chained and locked up to keep for later and disected once all the stuff the person is needed alive for are done people over react to and reject what they cant explain....

anyway for a ability

i tend to suddenly become aware just before something or someone will try and do me harm then once the moment comes my body as if it knew what would happen reacts seemingly without my comand (like i was absent mindedly walking through my schools hallway is was fairly crowded and all of a sudden i snap out of my "day dream" and then i spot two people on eiether side of me walking towards me and as they get closer they ramm me from booth sides however my body tenses at the moment of impact to cancel out the force of their colisions (by using the person from one side to cancel out the other) and the added "flick/outward shrug" of my shoulders pushing against them sent them tumbling at the wall while i didnt even break pace it weird it like something senses danger and gets my atention then takes over (this started recently) and calculates everything with such acuracy as to use minimal effort (it also happens when someone picks a fight with me) its not until its over that i realize the thought gone into the strategy (oponents physical build, style and strategy ect. and my build ect.) the strategy always changes depending on the situation.... though one thing i notice is whatever instinct or whatever it is always waits one or two moves before doing anything to counter maybe to judge the style/streangth of foes and when it does do anything it does things like if someone charges it dodges and then gently pushes them along to slightly acelerate their speed and and it sends them tumbling (its like a tower change one small calculation and it all comes tumbling down) down)

its like some inner part of my mind comes out or something

anyway insight would be nice send me a message if you have any idea about this

btw in response to the original post

i agree dont help people they just backfire and betray you it realy sucks. people have done it to me more than once and on large and small scales and that was the end of my joy and friendships

Edited by Darvoinic

my guess is if it was proven the person who proved it would be chained and locked up to keep for later and disected once all the stuff the person is needed alive for are done people over react to and reject what they cant explain....

That BS. It could be done easily in public with a college. Any scientist would salivate over the chance to prove such abilities.

I so tired of this silly excues. Its just plain pitful.