Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Heavyheart

Looking for others with extraodrinary gifts.

224 posts in this topic

Agent. Mulder

If these things are part of your reality, then you should use them for the benefit the most people. No that does not mean go on utube. Remember people that can do what you claim to be able to do usually get killed before to long. I just red a fictional book about a reluctant messia that gets it in the back with a shot gun. You should not tell anyone about your abilities either. Only use them when a deserving person needs it. With that said, be careful you don't dillute yourself ( I'm not saying you are) but sometimes kids start to beleive in child hood fantasys, and they can carry certain fictions around dith them fir the rest of their live... That's called a dellusion. It's worse when their is a dillusional parent. Look carefully at yourself as you grow., I suggest visiting a childrens hospital anonamously or with a fake name, volunteering, then see how many you can cure. Good luck.

What?! :blink:

Heavyheart

Heavyheart.

I'm sixteen, for the record, just to show that at least I'm around the same level of thinking as you are.

I know what an overactive imagination can do to a person. It can makes a person delusional. There have been occasions when I have been unable to differentiate dreams from memories. It is possible that the same is happening to you.

But, assuming that your claims are all true and not the result of an overactive mind. I would go for Agent Mulder's suggestion. It's not about whether you would like to be a lab rat or not. But you realize that if you truly did possess the power to heal, there is definitely some level of science behind it, which would be uncovered should you volunteer to prove your powers in a controlled environment. It could save thousands, or millions in the future.

Go for it.

I have looked into the possability that I am just making it all up and have an overreactive imagination, but I had two doctors tell me that there was nothing wrong with me. A neurologist and a psycologist. Actually there were two psycologists. One before I discovered my gift, and one after. If you have someone I could talk to to have testing or research done, please tell me.

Heavyheart

If these things are part of your reality, then you should use them for the benefit the most people. No that does not mean go on utube. Remember people that can do what you claim to be able to do usually get killed before to long. I just red a fictional book about a reluctant messia that gets it in the back with a shot gun. You should not tell anyone about your abilities either. Only use them when a deserving person needs it. With that said, be careful you don't dillute yourself ( I'm not saying you are) but sometimes kids start to beleive in child hood fantasys, and they can carry certain fictions around dith them fir the rest of their live... That's called a dellusion. It's worse when their is a dillusional parent. Look carefully at yourself as you grow., I suggest visiting a childrens hospital anonamously or with a fake name, volunteering, then see how many you can cure. Good luck.

Actually you are I think the third person to tell me almost the exact same thing. Ill try all of that.

Heavyheart

What?! :blink:

Thats what I thought when the first person told me that. Believe it or not, I was a huge skeptic until people started showing me what they could do. Its still strange to say or hear things like that.

Heavyheart

Jesus, you can raise the bread??? So can I!

Just kidding son, look, if you feel you have powers/abbilities

Then why not demonstrate with a youtube post or something.

Not saying I don't believe you, but it would be pretty cool to watch.

I've seen people get a lot of crap for trying to post things like that before. And it's really easy to fake.

Melamity

If I had the chance, I would have testing done on me. It could turn out to be very interesting.

Well I have been the lab rat a couple of times for various things so if you want to do it go for it.

Edited by Melamity

Mr Walker

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

You might not like my advice.

It is.

First; dont disclose your gifts to others without exceptionally good reasons and sometimes even that is risky. Young people dont like those who are different (Thats true for old people too, but young people form close bonds with their peers and difference is a threat to those bonds.)

If you can help people withput them knowing, then fine. And if you must save a life, or help in an emergency, then do so. Some people will appreciate it. Some will still run away from you in fear despite the fact you have helped them .

By all means; read, discuss online, learn and practice, your gifts but do so without attracting attention.

You will never have the same opportunities to gather life long friends as you do while at school, although i appreciate that in changing schools so often you have less opportunity to do this.

Dont use gifts or difference as a way to win new friends and influence people. I speak from personal experience. It usually only separates you further.

Second; it sounds as if you are a little lonely moving school so much, and also you want to help people. Use your mundane /ordinary gifts to meet people and help them. Be caring, compassionate and helpful. Take an interest in others and their interests.

Develop "normal' interests which appeal to you, and which you can share with others. Become close to others through genuine human compassion and interest in others.

Even superman was more lonely than he needed to be because of his enforced isolation from others. MAny people without any extraordinary gifts become extraordinary humans in their local communities, and gain widespread admiration and love for how they work with, and help, others.

I know this is harder when you are young, but it is a lot easier than developing your psychic abilities . And it is a developing thing. If you start now, you will develop qualities which may see you a leader and a loved member of your community, while you are still a young adult.

Edited by Mr Walker

Sthenno

In fairness to the OP, it would be pretty much impossible to prove powers of healing or even raising the dead via a YouTube video... how on earth would anyone begin to verify it?

To the OP... faith is a powerful thing. If people believe you are able to heal them then the act of you believing that you are doing so could well be enough to make them feel better. Also, there are several physiological conditions that can make people appear 'dead' only to 'reawaken' shortly after. Perhaps you could go into more detail about this friend who you believe you killed then revived, and what specifically his symptoms were?

There are several plausible, rational explanations that you should thoroughly eliminate before you even begin to consider the possibility of supernatural powers.

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

well bring MJ back fr0m the dead n i'll believe you =]

Edited by Lost Souls

Purplos
but I had two doctors tell me that there was nothing wrong with me. A neurologist and a psycologist. Actually there were two psycologists. One before I discovered my gift, and one after. If you have someone I could talk to to have testing or research done, please tell me.

Did you demonstrate your powers for these doctors? You could bring in a hamster or something, kill it with one touch, ask them to check it out with a stethoscope, and then poke it back to life again. Why didn't you show the doctors? On what basis did they decide you are perfectly normal. I'm guessing you didn't tell them you could do all this stuff. No doctor would just say "Oh, okay then" and write you off as normal if you claimed to have killed your friend and then brought him back to life.

Heavyheart

In fairness to the OP, it would be pretty much impossible to prove powers of healing or even raising the dead via a YouTube video... how on earth would anyone begin to verify it?

To the OP... faith is a powerful thing. If people believe you are able to heal them then the act of you believing that you are doing so could well be enough to make them feel better. Also, there are several physiological conditions that can make people appear 'dead' only to 'reawaken' shortly after. Perhaps you could go into more detail about this friend who you believe you killed then revived, and what specifically his symptoms were?

There are several plausible, rational explanations that you should thoroughly eliminate before you even begin to consider the possibility of supernatural powers.

He dropped instantly, his heart stopped, he wasn't breathing, and he messed his pants. It scared me pretty bad at first.

Heavyheart

Did you demonstrate your powers for these doctors? You could bring in a hamster or something, kill it with one touch, ask them to check it out with a stethoscope, and then poke it back to life again. Why didn't you show the doctors? On what basis did they decide you are perfectly normal. I'm guessing you didn't tell them you could do all this stuff. No doctor would just say "Oh, okay then" and write you off as normal if you claimed to have killed your friend and then brought him back to life.

This was all before that incadent and I showed the pstcologist my gift. But not the neurologist. I made the psycologist fall asleep. She didn't see it coming.

Purplos

You made her fall asleep and she just said, "you're perfectly normal, have a nice day?"

Hmm... She should have her license revoked.

Or maybe she was bored. ;)

ripperking

He he. Ok, so the youtube thing probably wasn't the best idea iether.

But what scientific or spiritual or metaphisical phenomena would cause

An unwilling reaction as described? So I guess all I'm saying is how would a controlled

Experiment go? Bring in the friend and kill him and hope he can be revived??

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

KainFall

When I was seven I learned that I had several extraordinary abilities. Initially I was only able to heal people. But as time went on and I practiced and trained every day I learned that I could do so much more. Being only fourteen and having only seven years of experience, I know for a fact that it is extremely unusual and rare for me to have developed so quickly. One time two years ago I killed my freind just by touching him lightly on the chest. I then proceeded to bring him back to life. He also has a special "gift" and he and I were training together at this time. In all the times I changed schools (5) moving from town to town, I have only met four people with "gifts". All were around my age. But the frightening thing is that I am able to do things that would make even them cry to their mommys. I wish only to help people and do good, but there is always the chance that those I help may turn on me. What do I do then? Gandhi says I should not fight back. I should take it with my mouth shut. But there is only so much pain and suffering one person can take. And due to many many unfortunate events, I have had my limits tested time and time again. No child should have to carry a burden such as this. Why must I be the bigger person? So, I ask the advice of anyone who thinks they could give it. Please do not think of me as a freak, liar, or god. I am none of those.

I know a lot of what you are talking about. An frankly i cannot give you more advice or training or ext. I suggest taking it easy an keeping control. I only hope that i can meet you some day so that we may be able to exchange thoughts in person.

Heavyheart

You made her fall asleep and she just said, "you're perfectly normal, have a nice day?"

Hmm... She should have her license revoked.

Or maybe she was bored. ;)

Well there was a whole lot of discusion that went on for a long time afterwards. But that is a whole different topic and not at all what this forum is about.

JGirl

Do you wear gloves all the time? Like Rogue in X-men? Killing someone when you touch them is scary indeed.

Another question: why would someone you help turn on you? Like... if you bring a drowning child back from the dead by touching them (instead of ya know, CPR) do you think the mother would attack you or something?

How have you helped society so far with your powers? Perhaps volunteer at a hospital and heal people? Do your friends get mad that they can't have a sick day because you heal them when you touch them? :)

i'm having a hard time swallowing the killing/resurrecting with a touch thing too.

Toolite

I can feel other peoples feelings. I don't know what thats called. Its a little draining though and I am good at guessing what happens next. I used to be so good at "Guess Who?" when I was little that nobody wanted to play with me because I would guess straight away on the first go. I started faking that I didn't know so people would play it with me. :lol:

I hide out a lot so I don't have to put up with other peoples grief otherwise I find myself going totally mental. I don't even bother to try and help people. In fact I find myself hating a lot of people because I can always pick up on the "underlying message" of what they are saying if that makes any sense at all.

I sometimes have to fight the urge just to grab those people and just smack them up the side of the head and say "Stupid!"

Yeah I agree don't help them you'll only get grief you do.

I believe its called empath.. Just one capablity that you would have... You just haven't learned to balance it yet..and yes it can be draining as anything being done spiritually is draining, healing, reading people, seeing their path...when you move into the spirit to do these things its alot.. I can feel people and if they are hurting then I hurt.. comforting the person and prayer is what I do.. I maynot go to them unless I also have a word but, prayer is enough. You just have to learn to re-encourage yourself.. acknowledge it's not you... whenever you are being moved to do something in the spiritual you have to learn to keep a positive attitude and meditate on positive things and once you've felt that person to be able to go back and meditate on the positive and you'll get your strength back...it's hard but, you just have practice..

When I intercede it takes so much out of me sometimes that I have to go home and take a nap in order to balance out...

I hope that helps and makes sense.

I know this is not a christian forum but, somethings I can only explain by using God.. but, I respect and respect this forum which I am in.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Toolite

The Gift Of Healing.. I believe in that and I have been shown healing although I don't believe I perfected it.. To me its complicated but I always rely on what God is going to do.. Sometimes God shows me will be honored and why if not but, I am not told everything...

I had an opportunity to lay hands for healing and the person heated up and was pouring sweat... Also, you can speak it and not touch the person just whatever God is going to do...One time I brought a fish back to life but, he still ended up dieing...afterwards... to me it's all a lifes lesson just teaching you how to develop in your gifts.. If you can do one you can do all.. but, it's up to you...

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

Moonshine

I think it is wrong to call Heavyheart a freak.

Do you think you could video record some of the things you can do? Or do you think there wouldn't much point?

( As in nothing would really show up on the camera to prove anything :) )

Could you explain your experiences in detail?

Heavyheart

I think it is wrong to call Heavyheart a freak.

Do you think you could video record some of the things you can do? Or do you think there wouldn't much point?

( As in nothing would really show up on the camera to prove anything :) )

Could you explain your experiences in detail?

I really would rather not show my face on video. I'm not looking to prove anything to anyone who does not want to believe me. I want to do what is best for the greater good, and at this point in my life all that would do is discredit me. Skeptics can make any proof a lie. I'm not saying skepticism is bad though. It keeps people from blindly following idiots. Right now, it may seem funny if you weren't me, but I would really rather be schizophrenic or crazy than have this "gift". It sets me apart from my friends and family. It makes me vastly different. I would much rather only the people I trust knowing about my gift. Not the whole of my peers. This will change eventually though if I really want to make an impact. I'm just not ready yet.

I could explain my experiences in detail, but it is very very hard for me to put it in words. So if you want to know what it feels like then you can message me. I will answer your questions in more depth then. But I would rather not use up my whole forum in one message.

Moonshine

I didn't mean for proof. Just because I am genuinely interested :) One of the great things about internet in Anonymity :)

Sabbath

Bring a dead small animal, like a bird, back to life on camera. You don't have to show your face.

Heavyheart

Bring a dead small animal, like a bird, back to life on camera. You don't have to show your face.

Thats a great idea. I'll try that. I havent tried anything on animals before...

Agent. Mulder

Thats a great idea. I'll try that. I havent tried anything on animals before...

Just please dont purposely kill it first.