Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palestinian youth murdered by Fatah terrorists

Erikl

Palestinian youth murdered by Fatah terrorists in Gaza

His family refused to allow terror cell to place Kassam launcher on their grounds. Five other family members seriously injured by terrorists' gunfire.

Uri Glickman and Marwan Athamna

A Palestinian family that refused to allow terror operatives to place a Kassam rocket launcher in its yard paid a heavy price on Friday: The 15-year-old son of the family was murdered, while five other family members were seriously injured by the terrorists' gunfire.

The incident began this morning when a seven-member terror cell that belongs to the Fatah's Resistance Committees arrived at one of the homes in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun.

After the family's refusal to allow the terrorists to place the launcher on their ground, a heated exchange of words escalated into shoving matches. The armed men then opened fire at the 20 family members, killing the youth, Hasan Za'anin and injuring five others.

It is estimated that the Za'anin tribe, one of the largest in the area, would try to avenge his death.

user posted image

Link

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erikl

• wunarmdscissor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say erikl youve posted plenty of stories describing israeli deaths (which is obv horrible) and i know the content of this story and exactly why u posted it.

However there were 6 palestinians killed in Gaza yesterday and you never posted anything about that.

Just felt like pointing that out.

That's because Talon posted about it already.

Why posting the same article twice? huh.gif

i know the content of this story and exactly why u posted it

Ironically, this post you are replying to is about a Palestinian victim, so I don't understand where you are comming from? wacko.gif .

Those "Palestinians" that were killed yesterday were all memebers of the Fatah (a terrorist organization).

You see how titles such as "six Palestinians killed" can be misleading?

Or you feel sorry that terrorists are being killed?

I wonder what will be your reponse if a title in a newspaper states: "ten Iraqis killed yesterday", when if one reads the whole story, one finds out that they were all Al-Qaeda members.

This is called - bias reporting.

Ahh but its a site about palestinians killin a palestinian you get my drift?.

Ahh but its a site about palestinians killin a palestinian you get my drift?.

Oh, so if it's not a story that tells of Palestinians getting killed by brutal Israeli soldiers, it doesn't suit you? disgust.gif

The young Palestinian in this story have died by Arafat's regime of terror.

This also explains why you hear about Palestinian civilians getting killed - the terrorists are using Palestinian civilians as a shield against the IDF. This is also the main reason for the caution used by IDF soldiers in their war against Palestinian terrorists. One of the IDF's main principles is always not to hurt civilian population.

Oh, so if it's not a story that tells of Palestinians getting killed by brutal Israeli soldiers, it doesn't suit you? 

I didnt mean that at all.

In fact i was being overly Faceatious , sorry. i dont want to get into this argument with you again.

Weve been there before. lol.

Weve been there before

Agreed. Glad we worked it out without an argument thumbsup.gif

Edited by Erikl