Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feds oppose CA Prop 19 to legalize pot.

AROCES

I like how some people have to take more pills just to help diminish the side effects of the main pill they take..drug companies are so thoughtful.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• DieChecker

• danielost

• MissMelsWell

Sorry to go off topic further but for the lurkers...by junk I mean your private parts and by scanned I mean xray (along with coats, bags, ext.)

In the US we now have to put our liquids in little tiny bottles and bags, take our shoes off for xray, walk through a medal detector, and often get selected for a full body frisk with a metal detector wand, bags/body checked for explosives, and now a full body xray and if your're really lucky or have brown skin there's a slight chance you'll be breifly detained and maybe even asked to take your clothes off, possibly missing your flight. Cool eh? I don't know whether I agree with all of it and the 30 TSA workers at every gate or not.

A list a banned items on us flights (some bizzare, some expected) is also something you need to know to travel here.

Xrays are mutagenic. They should not be allowed to use them in that way.

Xrays are mutagenic. They should not be allowed to use them in that way.

Silly talk. The government and the makers of these extremely expensive devices have assured us that it's all wonderfully safe.

Besides. We have SO MANY al quesos trying to butt-bomb us all the time we need dem dar random scanners.

The State of California had the chance... the chance to take the initiative and legalize marijuana

yet,

they blew it.

54% -NO

46% -YES

And.. here's the kicker...........

-just under 8 million voters engaged in the vote.

-in a gross population of over 30 million.

....... they blew it while they had the chance.

Also, the demographics was interesting.......... almost all the coastal area had the YES vote while the NO vote came from practically the entire rural area of California.

**** people gotta get out and vote on important issues like this..... issues of personal liberty.

Edited by acidhead

I like how some people have to take more pills just to help diminish the side effects of the main pill they take... drug companies are so thoughtful.

hahahahaha indeed

Silly talk. The government and the makers of these extremely expensive devices have assured us that it's all wonderfully safe.

hahahaha great sarcasm xD

Probably because the Yes Voters were just going to do "One more" joint before going to vote, then realized it was the next day and that it was too late. But on the positive side, they were OK with it because the pot helped them to not get angry.

At least California has a Liberal governor now, so probably more dope smokers can quit their restraining jobs to The Man and focus on what they want to do.... not much.

Besides. We have SO MANY al quesos trying to butt-bomb us all the time we need dem dar random scanners.

i hope you are being very sarcastic because if not its people like you that let bush and his son **** up this country.

bush and george w were the worst presidents in american history

and im sad to say but obama is not doing much better he made several promises and stated he would do several things for the economy thewar etc

and has not done any of them some he even did complete opposite

and for Varelse i seriously think you need to check into government politics because their number one way of getting what they want or doing what they want is to lie...

and scientific evidence shows xrays are bad for you and your body

The State of California had the chance... the chance to take the initiative and legalize marijuana

yet,

they blew it.

54% -NO

46% -YES

Also, the demographics was interesting.......... almost all the coastal area had the YES vote while the NO vote came from practically the entire rural area of California.

**** people gotta get out and vote on important issues like this..... issues of personal liberty.

we did not blow it

and like everything you cant just take the first offer because its usually full of bs

for one they where gonna make those who where prosicuted and where not going to change the verdict and those in prison and jail for it where going to have to complete their sentances

and fyi.. no matter the verdict it would still be illegal by federal laws

anyways it is legal "for medical patients" anyways

with no tax and is not dirt

soooo ca did not lose anything

just the chance to smoke in front of a cop which is stupid to want to do anyways

i hope you are being very sarcastic because if not its people like you that let bush and his son **** up this country.

bush and george w were the worst presidents in american history

and im sad to say but obama is not doing much better he made several promises and stated he would do several things for the economy thewar etc

and has not done any of them some he even did complete opposite

and for Varelse i seriously think you need to check into government politics because their number one way of getting what they want or doing what they want is to lie...

and scientific evidence shows xrays are bad for you and your body

Wooosh!

Wooosh!

hahaha wooosh?

i think that goes right with your chris farley icon or avatar or w.e it is

RIP chris farley i miss when he lived in a van down by the river

they have one pill that women arent even supposed to touch. forget what it is for and dont really care.

yet,

they blew it.

54% -NO

46% -YES

The vote was only a 10% percent difference. It will came up again and the vote will get closer and closer. It may pass one day.

The vote was only a 10% percent difference. It will came up again and the vote will get closer and closer. It may pass one day.

Yes, one day when all the pot heads are the only ones left in California and its govenment.

Yes, one day when all the pot heads are the only ones left in California and its govenment.

oh Aroces, please... Not every single person that would vote yes to legalize recreational cannabis is a dopehead..

There are people that have never used or don't currently use recreational cannabis that would vote yes too. It's really insulting on your part to call those people dopeheads.

Now you're just flat out trolling.

Before you say this remember most of the people who vote are older people not younger one.

Yet a 10% difference in a National vote can be considered a Mandate of the People. :tu:

Yet a 10% difference in a National vote can be considered a Mandate of the People. :tu:

Former President Bush would agree with you. He had a mandate with a slimmer margin.