Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sex?

Moonspectre

Edited by =Jak=

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slorri

• Sakari

• Agent. Mulder

• Moonspectre

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A sad video....the woman should get honoured for her rescues...dear help her and those kids

It is no more sad.... it something to be ashamed... she faced all challenges... and the biggest challenge remains to her... good peoples acceptance... with whole heart... I know how tough that could be...

• 3 months later...

Sex helps to regulate chemicals in the brain and throughout the body. If the person has sexual desires, there is nothing wrong with following through with them as long as the recipient gives consent. In my honest opinion, sex is just sex. To some it is sacred, to others it is not. frankly, I am the latter. Though, there is a big difference between sex and making love.

Humans, as till today are the only organisms capable of thought and communication as extensive as possible, which makes then at top of everything (As we claim, ofcourse). Religion has played a major role in this but today, those progressing minds think so silly of the very act, not to mention, times change eh?

It is not a taboo any where now, its only that some people refuse to change the way others did.

I'm guessing no one is at fault for creating shyness or whatever, and what I mean by that is that there is no way this "Adam and Eve" Could possibly be related to what happens now-a-days. I think it's just a thing humans can do like female squirrels running from a male, that sort of thing seems to be happening right now. In schools, work places, sometimes. That's just my thought though. There really shouldn't be anything wrong with telling someone but it could be out of fear that the person wouldn't tell.

I'm guessing no one is at fault for creating shyness or whatever, and what I mean by that is that there is no way this "Adam and Eve" Could possibly be related to what happens now-a-days. I think it's just a thing humans can do like female squirrels running from a male, that sort of thing seems to be happening right now. In schools, work places, sometimes. That's just my thought though. There really shouldn't be anything wrong with telling someone but it could be out of fear that the person wouldn't tell.

But now, the female squirrels are running to the males because the females are not satisfied with just one.

They think they are the one. But, that's from a male.

Edited by greggK

It depends on the subject matter. Sex is a common practice, but I think it's pre-marital sex and other taboo practices that give it a bad reputation.

It depends on the subject matter. Sex is a common practice, but I think it's pre-marital sex and other taboo practices that give it a bad reputation.

Which is pretty unfortunate. Thank you very much christianity.

i think people put to much into the sex in a relationship. what is the big deal in waiting till your married? i believe that should the female or male want to wait until they are married and the other person cant i dont believe they truly love that person.

We see sex everywhere these days. I may sound a little old fashioned. It's not exactly good for the young generation having to see sex and 'lusty' images surrounding them on television or in the street, even music is a bad influence.

IMO, from peoples old views that are still carried over in todays world. Although views change, in some places it was pretty common and not looked down upon that much. Religion did play a part though (especially the judaeo christian one).

Were animals, yet no one complains about the other animals on the earth having sex. Its such a primal thing, and a human right basically. I get annoyed too when people claim it bad, tabboo etc.

You are right however, there are more extreme examples than the Judaeo Christian one.

The Pashtu culture for example has women looked at like they are "unclean" and also so alienated from their society that men see less than a couple hundred female faces throughout their entire lives, most commonly of which are family members. This created what is referred to as a "Halekon" because as the saying goes in their culture "Women are for children, boys are for pleasure." Sounds disturbing but it's true. I work with a Dr. who wrote a research analysis about this based on 2 years of work in Afghanistan. One case in particular was a man and woman came to the Dr. for tips on getting the wife pregnant, they did not know where kids came from. these were people in there late 20's. so when the Dr. explained sex to them, the man refused to believe it. He said how could a man be expected to do that with someone who is "unclean" when he could do that with a boy who is "clean"? Yet the older men do not consider this as being "gay" because that would mean that there was love between the men and boys. Just for further info, the Pashtu women are not allowed to go to prayer when they are on their monthly cycle, as that is when they are most unclean.

And I'm sure their are other cultures who may practice just as strict sex practices or rather not practice.

Edited by StarChild 83

Too sad.. but few women living better life nowadays... happy women's day for them.

i actually thought that sex was fairly popular and well-liked... maybe yall are hanging with a bad crowd?

i actually thought that sex was fairly popular and well-liked... maybe yall are hanging with a bad crowd?

:lol:

I think you are right, sex is great, healthy and perfectly normal.

Very good exercise too.