Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst horror movies

msmike1

I'll vote for 1408....

John Cusack was such a bad actor in that it made it cringingly horrible....but not in the way they intended.

my vote goes for 1408. I didn't like Mirrors either. couldn't even finish it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• msmike1

• Black Hound

• Moonspectre

How about all the Leprechaun movies:

Leprechaun, Leprechaun 2, Leprechaun 3 , Leprechaun 4 - In Space , Leprechaun 5: Leprechaun in the Hood , & Leprechaun - Back 2 Tha Hood

I think the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones are the worst...

:rolleyes:

Cabin Fever.

The Uninvited.

The Unborn.

The Grudge 1&2.

The Ring 2. (1 was mediocre at best)

Paranormal Activity.

I liked paranormal activity. It was just a little different and I liked that about it. Cabin fever wasn't all bad, I have definitely seen worse. The rest of your list, well, yeah they pretty much sucked.

Mike

House of the dead...was horrifyingly bad...

This gets my vote as worst movie in general EVER. I felt a little ashamed after watching it. I love zombie movies but this was rather putrid. The video game inserts was stupid, as if we needed to be reminded that it was based on a video game. There`s a part two, apparently. I dare not watch it. Wrong Turn was just as stupid. I really dislike those shock, slasher, gorefest movies like the Saw series and Hostel. The first Saw was enough for me.

The Pumpkin Carver was also pretty bad. Check out the acting, Amy Weber's DOA career as a scream queen, it puts the "horror" in horror movie. Joy Ride 2.

There's a movie with Paul Wall that's bad. I forgot what it's called. I think "Inferno."

Deep Blue Sea

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

Cabin Fever is definitely a horrible, yet for some reason captivating movie.

Also Blackwater Valley Exorcism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-OPQ_USSig

In addition, I've not seen one remake that has actually be good. The Omen remake was decent but not at all up to par with the original. I found the Last House on the Left, Black Christmas, and the Grudge to be especially bad. I didn't even give the Friday and Nightmare remakes a chance...

Horrible movie.

• 4 weeks later...

paranormal activity. twilight, and all the b-rate horror movies out there, i've been more terrified watching goosebumps

The Fog (2005 remake)

Nightmare on Elm St. (2010)

Halloween 2 (2009)

House of 1000 Corpses

Horrible..

Guest Coffin It Up

I just saw Paranormal Activity 2. Words cannot describe how **** it actually is.. Oh and The Happening, where nothing was actually happening.

Any of the freddie crap, ok the first was a winner on one very small level i suppose, any 3D crap also.

I seldom go by "word of mouth", even on here. Everyone has an opinion, yes, even on here, and you'll get it, asking for it or not. I'll refer back to the "adage" of F.M.'s poster, "TRUST NO ONE", though if you make a bad choice and fork out good money and get a poor movie, you have no one to blame but yourself. :hmm:

Absolutely, I just watched it the other day on Netflix. The funniest part was when the generic tough hero guy was on his back bicycle kicking the piranha that were jumping at him. It was so bad, I had to rewind it and watch it again and again with my son. We both laughed for like 10 minutes.

I found the vid, it's been altered a bit but this is basically what was in the movie. Absolutely terrible. :lol:

It is awesome to see the video. In a way it is funny. I remember the frankenfish movie when i watched it last week. The movie link is http://frankenfish.com/category/fun-movies-frankenfish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Human Centipede: First Sequence is awful, like just terrible. I had pretty high expectation due to the hype about the graphic nature of it. I've seen more gore in an episode of Tom and Jerry.

Absolute waste of time.

heres a list of horrible horror movies: Drag me to hell, the unborn, the grudge series, the ring series, pretty much any SyFy movie, both paranormal activity movies, the crazies remake, the list just goes on

Cabin fever was just awful and pointless..

Any horror flick that has teenagers all trying to get off with eachother ( usually when the ghost/ creature/ monster is looking for them) you see a girl screaming, running away - and always tripping up .. I watch so many of these and ask - why must they make the characters all run and suddenly fall flat on their face just in time for the monster to get them...

The Texas Chainsaw masacare was terrible too.. ( any version)...

The Hills have eyes - waste of time

Edited by Beckys_Mom

My wedding video!

s2908.gif