Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
msmike1

Worst horror movies

59 posts in this topic

Beckys_Mom

My wedding video!

s2908.gif

:lol: lol

JGirl

the movie Fiend comes to mind

read a review here

it was so bad that we actually watched it in reverse for a laugh.

Edited by JGirl

Beckys_Mom

the movie Fiend comes to mind

read a review here

it was so bad that we actually watched it in reverse for a laugh.

Just read the movie review...

Are you still with me? It seems that by stealing the lifeforce from others rejuvinates his decaying body vessel (Tobe Hooper obviously saw the potential in this plot and ripped it off for LIFEFORCE). Now, out of the grave and looking better, Longfellow walks(!) a few towns over, to become (get this)... A MUSIC TEACHER. That's right, a zombie walking around, eating people's souls, decides to devote his life (death?) teaching people how to play the violin (I swear, I am not making this up).

We are treated to a scene of Longfellow walking into a surburban town, finding a house with a for sale sign on the lawn, grabbing the sign, and walking into the house. Gee, I guess they buried the guy with $50,000 in his pocket!

:w00t: OMG now that must have been one bad horror flick

</U>

JGirl

Just read the movie review...

Are you still with me? It seems that by stealing the lifeforce from others rejuvinates his decaying body vessel (Tobe Hooper obviously saw the potential in this plot and ripped it off for LIFEFORCE). Now, out of the grave and looking better, Longfellow walks(!) a few towns over, to become (get this)... A MUSIC TEACHER. That's right, a zombie walking around, eating people's souls, decides to devote his life (death?) teaching people how to play the violin (I swear, I am not making this up).

We are treated to a scene of Longfellow walking into a surburban town, finding a house with a for sale sign on the lawn, grabbing the sign, and walking into the house. Gee, I guess they buried the guy with $50,000 in his pocket!

:w00t: OMG now that must have been one bad horror flick

</U>

lol it was! totally worthy of mention in this thread :yes:

xBlackDahliax

No you guys don't even understand bad until you've seen Diary Of A Cannibal. I swear it is ridiculous, it's like 80 minutes of montage, 5 lines of dialogue and the same shot of this guys butt over and over. Painful. Painful. Also Wolfman was pretty bad.

http://www.acidlogic.com/ra_diary_cannibal_night_dorks.htm

You have to read this, it's the one on the left.

Edited by xBlackDahliax

xBlackDahliax

The Fog (2005 remake)

Nightmare on Elm St. (2010)

Halloween 2 (2009)

House of 1000 Corpses

Horrible..

Haha, agreed The Fog was terrible.

xYlvax

Any Saw movie. :P

Beckys_Mom

Any Saw movie. :P

No way..:o .. well at least not the 1st SAW movie.:P . the rest were just pants.. but I loved the 1st one...especially the ending... they should have just left it after that.. instead of the on going sequels.... man I hate sequels.. well apart from the odd good one like the Godfather part 2...but normally sequels suck!