Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if there is no Aura?

TheBloom

I am able to see Aura's. However, i havent been able to see one around my friend...and i havent heard from him in 4 days now. I keep searching for his aura and i cant see any colour at all. I've tried with a book and my dad and they're both fine. Does it mean anything when you can't see one??

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Noods x

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• Janiel

• Anakim

• Falco Rex

Sorry i cant answer your question but i do have one for you if you dont mind? When i look at people i can see what i belive to be an aura but i can only see two colors white and black! Am I realy seeing auras or something else?

hmm i dunno what to tell you, i can fell auras but i cant see 'em maybe (i hope not) hes passed away but other then that i dunnop what to tell you

hmm i dunno what to tell you, i can fell auras but i cant see 'em maybe (i hope not) hes passed away but other then that i dunnop what to tell you

i spoke to him tonight...lucky coincedence tongue.gif so he isnt dead....but i see no aura...It could be that im sheilding myself from seeing his aura due to my feelings towards him but then wouldnt i just see a black aura? Is this possible?

Dear DukeofNoodleness:

I am not sure that I understand completely what an "Aura" is, but what I do think I understand is that the "aura's" are in color. I did not know that someone could see an aura around a book. I thought that only people or animals could have aura's because they are living and breathing things as opposed to inanimate objects.

Also, how is it that someone could see the aura of another without that person standing in front of them or at least being in the same room?

As I said I do not understand everything about aura's.

Could I ask, what are your feelings towards your friend and why would you only see black around him?

Good Luck DukeofNoodleness, I hope you find the answers you are looking to achieve.

Peacelover

Dear DukeofNoodleness:

I am not sure that I understand completely what an "Aura" is, but what I do think I understand is that the "aura's" are in color. I did not know that someone could see an aura around a book. I thought that only people or animals could have aura's because they are living and breathing things as opposed to inanimate objects.

Also, how is it that someone could see the aura of another without that person standing in front of them or at least being in the same room?

As I said I do not understand everything about aura's.

Could I ask, what are your feelings towards your friend and why would you only see black around him?

Good Luck DukeofNoodleness, I hope you find the answers you are looking to achieve.

Peacelover

Peacelover:

Aura can be felt as well as seen. When i feel an aura i can sense the colour of it as well.

A book does have an aura...but it isnt the same..Its just something to use if you're learning to see them.

I love my friend dearly and the fact his aura is black...either mean that my 'self' does not want to see his aura for fear of hurting myself or discovering something i dont want to hear (which i found out when i talked to him tonight sad.gif ). So i think i have infact realised why i saw only black.

Thankyou for your post, i was happy to answer

Noods xx

i spoke to him tonight...lucky coincedence tongue.gif so he isnt dead....but i see no aura...It could be that im sheilding myself from seeing his aura due to my feelings towards him but then wouldnt i just see a black aura? Is this possible?

thats good so why would you be seeing it in black?

is it because he'se hurt you in the past?

or is it too personal for UM?

sorry curious

thats good so why would you be seeing it in black?

is it because he'se hurt you in the past?

or is it too personal for UM?

sorry curious

read my above post to peace lover original.gif

You asked why i saw him as black:

I love my friend dearly and the fact his aura is black...either mean that my 'self' does not want to see his aura for fear of hurting myself or discovering something i dont want to hear (which i found out when i talked to him tonight ). So i think i have infact realised why i saw only black.

Reason: Im desperatly in love with him...and i found out tonight he had a girlfriend...which upset me to an extent because i thought we'd lose contact with a bit...I know thats so selfish of me, but feelings like that can't be helped. Sometimes if you see an aura as black..it means your self doesnt WANT to see the aura of the person for fear of maybe your own feelings towards them.

Do you understand now? blush.gifdontgetit.gif

Hi folks!

You know you're losing money? James Randi and others like him offer at least One million $ to anyone who can prove a paranormal phenomenon such as auras! Experiences have been done where the psychic had to say if a person was behind a wall of about 6 feet. The idea was that the aura should have been seen if a person was there. No positive results were ever found.

rainfro.gif

Hi folks!

You know you're losing money? James Randi and others like him offer at least One million $ to anyone who can prove a paranormal phenomenon such as auras! Experiences have been done where the psychic had to say if a person was behind a wall of about 6 feet. The idea was that the aura should have been seen if a person was there. No positive results were ever found.

rainfro.gif

if you have nothing else to say go away. If you don't believe in it fine...but don't try and prove me wrong.

I apologise if you ment no harm, im not thinking straight.

You asked why i saw him as black:

I love my friend dearly and the fact his aura is black...either mean that my 'self' does not want to see his aura for fear of hurting myself or discovering something i dont want to hear (which i found out when i talked to him tonight  ). So i think i have infact realised why i saw only black.

Reason: Im desperatly in love with him...and i found out tonight he had a girlfriend...which upset me to an extent because i thought we'd lose contact with a bit...I know thats so selfish of me, but feelings like that can't be helped. Sometimes if you see an aura as black..it means your self doesnt WANT to see the aura of the person for fear of maybe your own feelings towards them.

Do you understand now? blush.gifdontgetit.gif

yea thx, sorry i was tired and i couldnt follow anything

an aura is also an astrul body (sorry i cant spell) he could be haveing an out of body exp. or all his life fource could be gone. but even dead things such as vamps have an aura

an aura is also an astrul body (sorry i cant spell) he could be haveing an out of body exp. or all his life fource could be gone. but even dead things such as vamps have an aura

good point but i think we found the problem tongue.gif

She just said she talked to him earlier. So he's obviously not dead. And I seriously doubt he's become a Vampire.. laugh.gif

She just said she talked to him earlier. So he's obviously not dead. And I seriously doubt he's become a Vampire.. laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind though wub.gif

Sorry i have a thing about Vampire sex...i thinks it great...... blink.gif Christ...I just told everyone one of my fetishes whistling2.gif

Say, did I ever tell you that my nickname used to be Vlad the Impaler? whistling2.gif

Say, did I ever tell you that my nickname used to be Vlad the Impaler? whistling2.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I wouldnt mind though wub.gif

Sorry i have a thing about Vampire sex...i thinks it great...... blink.gif Christ...I just told everyone one of my fetishes whistling2.gif

naughty, naughty for shame....

whistling2.gif

DukeOfNoodles, I sent you an IM asking you to read my Aura online. Just thought I would put this in this here thread in case you didn't get it. heeheeheehee

I've replied to you. I'd afraid its not possible over the internet to someone i dont know anything about and have never met. I'm sorry.

If it is possible i havent learnt it yet. I suggest you try someone closer to home.