Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God revealed on Google Street View

Still Waters

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgentScully

• chaoszerg

• ShadowSot

• ripperking

How could anyone see god in a pic like that?

It's obviously Cinderella with a giant bottle of scotch!:lol:

It looks like God and Satan watching out of the clouds. LOL

Last time those two got together Job got screwed.

Nibs

In all seriousness, why wouldn't God be there? Why do you think you have the right to question what God does?

Although, to me that just looks photo edited, or perhaps a distortion in the image. Through personal experience clouds around here have part of black and pink, during the morning that is. It could be that image but distortioned.

In all seriousness, why wouldn't God be there? Why do you think you have the right to question what God does?

Why don't we have the right to question God if he did exist?...i refuse to submit and be a slave to any deity/person/etc...

But back on the topic, i say swamp gas/ballons/spy ballon from 1947/weather phenomenon :lol:

He he, god just always has to worm his/her way into everything hey?!

Who said who said who said...

ffs.

/Who/ really knows what the heck that is. No matter what, without any definitive idea.. everything is speculation. No one here can say with 100% accuracy what that blurry thing is in the photo.

I am pretty sure it isn't God. He probably isn't that fat or short, or wears a pink dress. I believe it is Jesus and Mary. But that is just from a glance. I definitely know it isn't lens flare: 1) That's a really good camera. 2) What would it be flaring from? 3) What in God's name (teehee) kind of flare looks like that?

Well I was intrigue about this and made my own research to close this mystery(at least on my mind).

Google uses a 11-camera contraption on top of their vehicle as they drive in order to capture the 360-degree view you get on Google Maps

Google Streetview Cam

I went back on Switzerland streetview up to the first picture in this series of pictures and the image wasn't there, but if you look opposite to the sun, something is beginning to appear 46 50' 48.24" N - 9 30' 09.22" E

If you move to streetview of the "image" by the lake, there is not Sun, the sky is totally cover by clouds.

And it is funny that a streetview near Zurich at 41 15' 38.64" N - 8 35' 57.53" E the image is reflected in a building

My conclusion of this deep research: The lens located at top of the camera had something when they begun filming (probably a drop of water) that dry and form this figure at the lens. This figure stay up to a place between Rushlikon and Schoren. From here you can see that the day change because the sun is shinning.That was a new day and clean lenses. Google please do not fear us, ByBy Mystery

You know in Lion King, that big cliff that that Rafiki holds Simba over (yeah, I remember the names, big whoop wanna fight about it?), it looks like that. There is a blurry shape walking up. Looks like a Lion to me..

Muuuffaaaaasssaaaaa!

You know in Lion King, that big cliff that that Rafiki holds Simba over (yeah, I remember the names, big whoop wanna fight about it?), it looks like that. There is a blurry shape walking up. Looks like a Lion to me..

Muuuffaaaaasssaaaaa!

:lol:

Bahah, can I hug you?

Dang that big brother, I was just running to the gas station for some cigg's in my pink night gown, It was late, didn't think google the poporatzi would be out! sheesh

Man how long is this stupid "mystery" going to be here?. That was the stupid lens with a drop of water, on top of the 11-camera contraption on Google vehicle. blahblahblahblah

I never thought I'd see the day where we finally found Waldo.

LOL XD

I went on Google Maps to see it for myself, and I notice that it is not present in the sky until after you finally get through this one tunnel on the side of that lake, and when you first see it, it looks like the woman is in front of the man. It takes like a mile or something for it to be more liek the picture in the article. It's interesting; it is blurred throughout the whole journey. I also noticed that some light polls are severed, kind of funny.

It seems to me, that alot of times when things like this happen, it is always blurry, and it is always God or Mary, or Jesus. Maybe its Buhda, or Ala, or Ra, or Isis, or one of a million deities that have been or are present in religions. Actually, if you look really close, it looks like a figure peeping out from behind the brown pole like structure. And to debunk this, when you get all the way to the entrance of the tunnel, just when you hit the darkness of it, you can still see the image in the top of tunnel, vaguely, but its there. The mapping guy must have realized his booger didnt make it out the window.

I went on Google Maps to see it for myself, and I notice that it is not present in the sky until after you finally get through this one tunnel on the side of that lake, and when you first see it, it looks like the woman is in front of the man. It takes like a mile or something for it to be more liek the picture in the article. It's interesting; it is blurred throughout the whole journey. I also noticed that some light polls are severed, kind of funny.

I also noticed how the image splits where the middle top of the lights are. I wonder if somone hacked google maps and placed it there, or maybe a bug hit the lens with high velocity and cracked it, lol. But it definately looks as if the image was altered in some manner.

Edited by TatDaddy