Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Slaves for Jews

Eldorado

you dont understand do you.

even if the whole world were slaves to the jews they could only make said claim for 7 years. they would also have to treat us like family for that 7 years. do i think slavery is a good thing no.

Wow. So Dan... which seven years of your life would you like to be owned?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Eldorado

• Pseudo Intellectual

• Black Red Devil

The creation of Israel never should have happened. The people who we're jewish around 1948 never should have been allowed to create a country because just because many felt sorry for them. The current state of Israel creates many problems for everybody on the planet.... especially the western world.

The solution to the 'israeli problem' would be to remove all israelis from that area and relocate them all to western nations.

The creation of Israel never should have happened. The people who we're jewish around 1948 never should have been allowed to create a country because just because many felt sorry for them. The current state of Israel creates many problems for everybody on the planet.... especially the western world.

The solution to the 'israeli problem' would be to remove all israelis from that area and relocate them all to western nations.

ok then i suggest bc, canada.

Leftists would throw Stalin and Mao on the right just because of their horrible policies.

And Will, there is nothing inherently "right" or "wrong" about slavery. As I said, it's about who's enslaved. Ugh, if you're going to get into those steps, it's always a case by case thing, and if someone isn't going to speak up and defend their rights, then maybe they don't deserve or even want them. Maybe before hammering someone on one view, you should read around the forum and see what other views they have. As Emerson once wrote: When looking at a ship's course up close, it's full of small zigs and zags as the steersman corrects himself. When seen from afar, the course is a straight line.

I paraphrased that, but I wasn't talking about sex slaves when I was talking slaves. Although it could apply, if you want to go that route.

I've heard this bullc**p being touted by many rightist commentators and I don't buy it. It is an extension of the argument regarding sweatshop labour and whilst it might give a nice warm feeling to rightists who are in denial and want to carry on buying imported goods hand crafted by five year olds I am unequivocal about it.

I've heard this bullc**p being touted by many rightist commentators and I don't buy it. It is an extension of the argument regarding sweatshop labour and whilst it might give a nice warm feeling to rightists who are in denial and want to carry on buying imported goods hand crafted by five year olds I am unequivocal about it.

i am against child forced labor. that being said which would be worse the 5 year old working or starving.

ok then i suggest bc, canada.

Yes... I'd be all for it.

Anything that would end the conflict once and for all and end the reason stated over and over for islamic extremism terrorism.

Before 911 most people, including myself, had no idea that the hatred existed against westerners who ignorantly went about their day oblivious to the impact the state of Israel has had on the palestinian people.

Now most of us realize what we've turned a blind eye to.

i am against child forced labor. that being said which would be worse the 5 year old working or starving.

Whats worse than the 5 yr old child working to eat is the foreign employer who exploits that child labor to feed his family.

Whats worse than the 5 yr old child working to eat is the foreign employer who exploits that child labor to feed his family.

Good answer but I'd also ask why are forced labour and starvation the only two options?

Good answer but I'd also ask why are forced labour and starvation the only two options?

Because the government regimes in many sweatshop nations won't allow a third. Your only alternative would be covert actions on the part of concerned individuals, which could very well break out into armed conflict. You want to place the blame? It lies on everyone involved. The consumers for buying products, the factories for exploiting the situation, and the government in the affected nation who forces the situation in the first place.

I'm not into forced slavery, but voluntary? It exists, you can look it up. Russia's slave trade in the Czar days involved debt slavery volunteered for by debtors. And there's certain subcultures in the developed world where full submission is considered romantic. On both sides of the gender wall, not just men owning women. That last one is the real type of slavery I most consider alright.

Anything that would end the conflict once and for all and end the reason stated over and over for islamic extremism terrorism.

Before 911 most people, including myself, had no idea that the hatred existed against westerners who ignorantly went about their day oblivious to the impact the state of Israel has had on the palestinian people.

I doubt that the elimination of Israel would stop Islamic terrorism Acidhead. Islam has been an imperialistic, militaristic expansionist force since its inception; what makes you think it would suddenly stop ?

As for removing all the Jews from Israel; does that mean they would be allowed to return to Syria, Egpyt, Libya etc and reclaim their confiscated property ? (recall that something like half of the current population of Israel are jews evicted under threat of force or death from neighbouring Arabic countries after 1948).

Finally, with the Jews all moved to some other location, are you happy to be forcibly removed from Canada BC and repatriated to France or England, allowing the territory to return to the Cree nation ?

I would be most interested in your opinions on these three questions.

meow purr :)

Ja Mein Furher. How about we kill all the Canadians? They serve no use do they? The US could do with the extra space.

then you didnt watch the news as much as i did, once a week at that time or less.

Wow. So Dan... which seven years of your life would you like to be owned?

no one is going to own me, ok well maybe one person but i havent meet her yet.

Because the government regimes in many sweatshop nations won't allow a third. Your only alternative would be covert actions on the part of concerned individuals, which could very well break out into armed conflict. You want to place the blame? It lies on everyone involved. The consumers for buying products, the factories for exploiting the situation, and the government in the affected nation who forces the situation in the first place.

I'm not into forced slavery, but voluntary? It exists, you can look it up. Russia's slave trade in the Czar days involved debt slavery volunteered for by debtors. And there's certain subcultures in the developed world where full submission is considered romantic. On both sides of the gender wall, not just men owning women. That last one is the real type of slavery I most consider alright.

i wont blame the consumers, since most do not know about the sweatshops. of course most of them dont want to know. but when they find out that a company willingly or unwillingly supported one said company loses sales fast and furious.

Yes, but the important difference is that Jewish slaves were the only ones who had this form of indentured servitude open to them.

I just LOVE that term "Indentured Servitude" ... Not only are you a slave, but you have to wear false teeth !

meow purr :P

because the foriegn government doesnt have an unlimited cash flow like the usa government thinks it does.